Author Topic: PM Questions Answered  (Read 42215 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Stop the "Gh15 is #insert name# on something" threads.
« Reply #225 on: May 27, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »
I agree 100 PERCENT with BOTH posts !! I'm sure the flamers will have somethin' to say in this thread though. Lazy, uneducated fucks !

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
Re: Stop the "Gh15 is #insert name# on something" threads.
« Reply #226 on: May 27, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
The two problems are human laziness and the board structure. In many cases it's easier to create a topic asking Santa for a train set than trying to search the forum. The search is barely functional.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Gh15, what is this guy on?
« Reply #227 on: May 27, 2011, 10:35:22 PM »

I bet that respectable dose of GH is there year round
btw saw his recent pics, add 3inches to the waist and moon face and you will get him, bloofy as fuk

and his poor stats doesn't mean shit, he got very good structure.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: in regarding to pm floods
« Reply #228 on: May 28, 2011, 04:25:44 AM »
there is no better combination for competetive bodybuiding growth than tren ace/ npp/ growth hormone/ and high doses of testosterona into the 1200 mg +  ...this is how we grow friends,,all of us! ,,we start lean you need to remember that WE START LEAN ,,if you do it start lean so all the size is lean and the surprize factor is great ,,remember you dont see no muscle under fat,,it is you being lean that allow you to see how much 5lb of muscle truly is

gh15 approved

What happened to Equipona? Now it's NPP. You never mentioned that before.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: PM Questions Answered
« Reply #229 on: May 28, 2011, 08:54:27 AM »
too much bunk equipona for the majority ,,i cant talk about hormone that is good yet my puplis in majority cant get a hold of legit one due to it being such low quality now day ,,if you can get vet then ok if you have great cook then ok but not many do and not many know,,it is very very good hormones used by us on regular basis but! you need legit equipona,,i cant allow my puplis to use it then come back to me 10 week down the road tlel me but gh you promised all teary eye ,,so i find replacment

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: May 28, 2011, 11:32:30 AM »
i had to look through my notes from class and found this in april 2011 notes (few weeks ago) which seems like 4 years ago with so many postings now from god...

,,they want to know the secret for LOOKIN like bodybuilder with out a very strict cazlculated diet,,nandrolona will not let you get there the way they want ,,it wont,,

gh15 approved

is nandrolona better quality today god?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2011, 11:47:28 AM »
...also the equipona was being pushed HEAVILY not to long ago in the august through to december period of 2010, about 8 months ago. this was the equipona craze on getbig...august to december 2010, every post, every week for every one of those months.

so what you mean gh is that between that time up to now, the powder/paste has gone to bad quality compared to aug-dec '10 period?
what happened? why was it better just a few months ago?

thanks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #232 on: May 28, 2011, 01:09:27 PM »
...also the equipona was being pushed HEAVILY not to long ago in the august through to december period of 2010, about 8 months ago. this was the equipona craze on getbig...august to december 2010, every post, every week for every one of those months.

so what you mean gh is that between that time up to now, the powder/paste has gone to bad quality compared to aug-dec '10 period?
what happened? why was it better just a few months ago?

thanks

nonono,,equipona is very good i keep telling this,,back then and now it is good,,but many get bunk products remember not everyone has connection to good cook ,,i had to change it becausde many got bunk and report got to me of bunk underdosed equipona i said ok took it to my attention and adapted the recomendations,,still equipoona if legit is prefered by gh15,, nppiona is much less faked much much less ,,its not pasty its poweder and it is usualy good quality

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #233 on: May 28, 2011, 01:12:55 PM »
i had to look through my notes from class and found this in april 2011 notes (few weeks ago) which seems like 4 years ago with so many postings now from god...

is nandrolona better quality today god?

nandrolona decanoate will not get you there,,nppiona will,, the  diff in the water held and the way it go in and out make huge diff,,very similar to eq just more volume to the muscle when eq gets you more of a finish polish quality look to the phsyiqe ,,nppiona and eq are very interchangable,,mot to forget ....eq used to be injected every day or every 2 day back in the 80s and 90s,,only in 2000s it started with the stupid 300mg per cc because of the quality of the eq went down so they needed to up the dose to get same benefit and then started to put it in the blood 2 times a week and the rest history ,,in reality eq start working from the first day ,,it should be injected every couple days smaller doses and if legit you will see it within 2 week in the mirror,,but steroid boardings...decided otherwize,, ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #234 on: May 28, 2011, 04:19:32 PM »
nandrolona decanoate will not get you there,,nppiona will,, the  diff in the water held and the way it go in and out make huge diff,,very similar to eq just more volume to the muscle when eq gets you more of a finish polish quality look to the phsyiqe ,,nppiona and eq are very interchangable,,mot to forget ....eq used to be injected every day or every 2 day back in the 80s and 90s,,only in 2000s it started with the stupid 300mg per cc because of the quality of the eq went down so they needed to up the dose to get same benefit and then started to put it in the blood 2 times a week and the rest history ,,in reality eq start working from the first day ,,it should be injected every couple days smaller doses and if legit you will see it within 2 week in the mirror,,but steroid boardings...decided otherwize,, ::)

gh15 approved

oh brother.Look you know I'm a big fan gh15 but your advice is starting toget retarted. npp and deca are going to yield almost identical results in the real world. Your whole idea about achieving a certain look with some special stack makes no sense except for the TOP guys of this sport. Take the top 50 greatest physiques of all time and I guarantee you each one was built on different products. Arnold loves his dbol, Kevin loves his anapalan, Kuclo loves his insulin, Dennis Newman loved his winstrol.... you love your tren. Tbombz advice is spot on when it comes to this topic. Pick a good dose of an injectable steroid along with alot of growth hormone....maybe another anabolic if you wish , from there make up your mind if you want to gain weight or loose weight and adjust your calories.  Just use  fucking steroids and growth hormone consistantly, and alot of them.

250 pounds of lean muscle  is 250 pounds of muscle. It does not matter how you get there. npp and masteron lol no thanks
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »
oh brother.Look you know I'm a big fan gh15 but your advice is starting toget retarted. npp and deca are going to yield almost identical results in the real world. Your whole idea about achieving a certain look with some special stack makes no sense except for the TOP guys of this sport. Take the top 50 greatest physiques of all time and I guarantee you each one was built on different products. Arnold loves his dbol, Kevin loves his anapalan, Kuclo loves his insulin, Dennis Newman loved his winstrol.... you love your tren. Tbombz advice is spot on when it comes to this topic. Pick a good dose of an injectable steroid along with alot of growth hormone....maybe another anabolic if you wish , from there make up your mind if you want to gain weight or loose weight and adjust your calories.  Just use  fucking steroids and growth hormone consistantly, and alot of them.

250 pounds of lean muscle  is 250 pounds of muscle. It does not matter how you get there. npp and masteron lol no thanks
  ;D   gh15 has a shit load of experience... when he says something he means it..   but he tends to exaggerate things for effect... like you said for 95% of people there wont be a difference between 1000mg of steroid A vs 1000mg of steroid B...  but there are real differences between steroids... minor differences really, but noticeable.. gh15 is speaking on a super expert level, disecting roids the way a seasoned vet looking for every little minute detail...     

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2011, 04:34:02 PM »
 ;D   gh15 has a shit load of experience... when he says something he means it..   but he tends to exaggerate things for effect... like you said for 95% of people there wont be a difference between 1000mg of steroid A vs 1000mg of steroid B...  but there are real differences between steroids... minor differences really, but noticeable.. gh15 is speaking on a super expert level, disecting roids the way a seasoned vet looking for every little minute detail...      

I don't deny the fact that there is a difference between certaini steroids, large differences and responses vary between different compounds but cmon dude for 99 percent of the guys on here, there is absolutely no reason to make it this complicated. Let's take you for example. For you to gain pro you would need to gain lets say 40 pounds of lean muscle maybe less maybe more I have never seen you in person. Why would it matter if you did it on anadrol and equipoise? tren and dbol? That's my point. 240 pounds at 5 percent bf is 240 pounds at 5 percent bf. Arnold did it on dbol and primo and looked pretty good (: What we DO know is that GH is a must to be super huge and give a look that steroids alone can't give...when it comes to AAS I don't think the choice of compounds matters as much as the doses and length of time using the drugs.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2011, 06:05:18 PM »

thats wher eyou are wrong friend,,i told you i woudnt write something unless it was the way it is ,,npp is our preferable method of using nandrolona,,we want it in and out we want lots of of it but in and out ,,we dont want it in the blood for long time and we want fast and solid yes fast and solid results in the fastest possible time on an already existtant foundation ,,nppiona unlike nandrolona decanoate does not bloat you ,, it doesnt hav time to live in your blood long enough to cause the sides,,you only get the benefits and the muscle filles with good ole thicknes from within and quite fast ,,there is big diff between nppiona and nandrolona decanoate,,and! 250lb of muscle is not same as other 250 lb of muscle,, whhy?

look at dorian 250 and at philsulina 250 ...is it the same? look at any fella now day jason huh lol look at his 270 lb of muscle lol comparing to ron 270lb of muscle ...is it even remotely the same? no it is not,,

bodybuild is all in how small your waste is in compatison to your delts ,,how wide you are how good your v taper is ,,how well your muscle structure flow,,how good your symety and proportion is ,,and how muscular you are over all as in thickness size and most importanto over all condition ! 250 is not 250 ,,it can be but it is highly highly depend on the products you use HIGHLY DEPENDANABLE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2011, 06:09:43 PM »

I don't deny the fact that there is a difference between certaini steroids, large differences and responses vary between different compounds but cmon dude for 99 percent of the guys on here, there is absolutely no reason to make it this complicated. Let's take you for example. For you to gain pro you would need to gain lets say 40 pounds of lean muscle maybe less maybe more I have never seen you in person. Why would it matter if you did it on anadrol and equipoise? tren and dbol? That's my point. 240 pounds at 5 percent bf is 240 pounds at 5 percent bf. Arnold did it on dbol and primo and looked pretty good (: What we DO know is that GH is a must to be super huge and give a look that steroids alone can't give...when it comes to AAS I don't think the choice of compounds matters as much as the doses and length of time using the drugs.

choices of compound matter highly !!! ,,this is what i try to get in your head all those years,,compound matters the purity the type and the dose ofcourse,,but the product matter big time!,, go look at bodybuild that is on testosterona nppiona gh and trenbolona ace....then go look at bodybuild who is only on testosterona and dianabolona ....you will see big difference in quality ,,big BIG diff ,,even with out the gh ...trenbolona  and nppiona with high doses testosterona if lean enough to begin with create MONSTERS,,THIS IS OUR SECRET I KEEP TLELIN YOU THIS ,,THERE ARE GURUS IN THE CULT THAT SIT HOME RIGHT NOW ,,RIGHT THIS SECOND AND READ WHAT I WRITE HERE AND EATING THEIR FINGERNAILS THEY ARE SO MAD THEY WANT TO HIT THE COMPUTER SCREEN ,,WHY? BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER THEIR MONEY MAKING ADVICE,, YOU KNOW IT YOU GET FAR YOU DONT KNOW IT YOU END LIKE THE MANY GYM RATS THAT SIT ON 750 MG OF TESTOSTERONA A WEEK AROUND GOOD OLE AMERICANA AND ALWAYS SAY THEY WILL COMPETE BUT NEVER DO

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #239 on: May 28, 2011, 06:26:53 PM »
I got a friend (seriously it's not for me) looking to buy some anavar.  Could you give me some typical prices per pill and dosages.

Do you know anything about "Tsunami" brand? I've never heard of it and figured it was probably some prohormone knock-off.

Also what about drugs coming out of Florida?  his source gets drugs from down there and I don't know about Floridian sources. Are there any trusty cooks down there?

thanks in advance

-Kurt Cobain.

1. no,,im not an elf

2. the source talked about is operating in timly manner but used to sell bunk gear in the past every single elf who work with him send report of fake or bunk gear ,,tsunami line never tried by my elfs because they black listed him

3.ther are good  number of good elfs all around americana and outside americana

gh15 approved

fallen angel

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2011, 08:14:49 PM »
ok gh15 i'm considering what to do for my third cycle:

i'm sitting at 204lbs with a height of 5'11".
i'm looking to gain as much quality mass as possible.

i was interested in tren acetate, testosterone (enanthate or cypionate), and anadrol50.

should i instead go with your prescription of tren, test, and nandrolone phenylpropionate?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2011, 08:18:48 PM »
too much bunk equipona for the majority ,,i cant talk about hormone that is good yet my puplis in majority cant get a hold of legit one due to it being such low quality now day ,,if you can get vet then ok if you have great cook then ok but not many do and not many know,,it is very very good hormones used by us on regular basis but! you need legit equipona,,i cant allow my puplis to use it then come back to me 10 week down the road tlel me but gh you promised all teary eye ,,so i find replacment

gh15 approved

GH15 H0W MUCH M0NEY PER YEAR D0 T0P PR0S SPENT 0N DRUG USE?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #242 on: May 31, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »

Good question Assbruise, never been asked before.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2011, 09:09:31 PM »

this is how it go ,,so you fellas get the picture,,

a fella who end up going to national to place top 15 ,,usualy 10-15 lol  they usualy spend 4 year private university tuition on hormones,,some get up to 150 k  and FAIL to win a pro card,,fail to even place well in top 10 nationals,,few of them make it 5-10 but in most cases they go nationals put in 150k and usualy get liver cancer or kidny problems with never becoming profesionals ,,thos also are the ones with guts from here to china and back and really they look good in gym but not on stage

a fella who is profesional ,,if sponsored get everything he needs money wize to pay for hormone,,it can go up to 10s of thousand dollars for show,,some go by spending 5-10k  but they are not the typical winners or the one who make damage,,

over al profesional bodybuild live on many drugs,,it is constant usage of drugs and all you can eat buffet ,,it runs in the 10s of thousands every year,,

in other words for all the pupikls to understand and for all the new pupils who just arrived from other boardings to understand ...
what you pay ..your 400 dolaros orders,,dont make no pros lol it make locals,,yes you can order 400 dolaros but thats if you have in your arsenal other products ,, and also those who buy smal buy a lot,, you wont find the profesiona who just buy 300 dolaros worth of product once every few months,, it is consstancy and buying all the time,,all the time

gh15 approved
fallen angel