Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?  (Read 43938 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?
« Reply #225 on: May 22, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »
Why the FUC would I be disappointed in Arnold? Now I'm really disappointed in Harold Camping.  :-[

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: May 22, 2011, 12:09:19 PM »
Yep.
       He will never recover from this. Just listen to what Stallone said in that video a page or two earlier "  Hollywood............the town of broken dreams." I think he knows that his buddy Arnold is doomed. Arnold can say goodbye to all that he worked so hard for for the last 45 years. His legacy shot by one night of betrayal and years of lying.
   Now he will only be rememberer for shagging an ugly maid and wrecking his family. I have no sympathy for him at all. Seriously guys.......how would you really feel if he was your father and you where still living in the house as a child or teenager. You would be devastated, embarrassed, angry. Your whole life would be upside down, you would feel your mothers pain and never be able to trust what your father said again.
   Screw the alpha male b.s that some of you state. Fact is Arnold did this shit in the family house with someone they all knew. He showed no concern for his family at all. only for himself, the man has proven to be not a hero like in the movies. He has fallen to the level of a coward in my book.
    A man should never betray his family, ever.   
h

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How will Arnold recover?
« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »
she doesn't need his money, and if she's willing to ruin him like that so much for "true love" ::)

arnold screwed up once, some of you guys are acting like the fat girls in high school that are happy to see the prom queen gained 10 pounds ::)

E

Arnold screws around and knocks up the maid. And you're getting on Maria's case about "so much for 'true love'?

Hey, when you play, you pay. And in Arnold's case, the cost is HIGH. And this has nothing to do with acting like fat girls. My criticisms were the same for Hulk Hogan and Tiger Woods, when their affairs came to light and their respective wives took them to the cleaners.

Some of YOU guys acts as if being a celebrity or professional athlete exempts a guy from his responsibilities as a husband and father.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »
If Arnold wants to fuck ugly whores its his choice people have different tastes.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2011, 02:23:31 PM »
Arnold screws around and knocks up the maid. And you're getting on Maria's case about "so much for 'true love'?

Hey, when you play, you pay. And in Arnold's case, the cost is HIGH. And this has nothing to do with acting like fat girls. My criticisms were the same for Hulk Hogan and Tiger Woods, when their affairs came to light and their respective wives took them to the cleaners.

Some of YOU guys acts as if being a celebrity or professional athlete exempts a guy from his responsibilities as a husband and father.

if she takes 200 million from him she's a vindictive bitch, and his kids should be thankful for the priviledged life he gave them, one screwup should not make him the "worst guy in the world" despite all that he did for them ::)

guys like arnold, tiger, and hogan are not marriage material

too many temptations that no man can resist for long, average every day guys are marriage material because they go through life unnoticed for the most part

E
E

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »
if she takes 200 million from him she's a vindictive bitch, and his kids should be thankful for the priviledged life he gave them, one screwup should not make him the "worst guy in the world" despite all that he did for them ::)

too many temptations that no man can resist for long, average every day guys are marriage material because they go through life unnoticed for the most part

E

seriously?  So his kids should just say " hey dad- since we are celebrity children we should be thankfull for the driveway full of humvee's and money- we really do not need real support and love of a father figure- go ahead and screw around on mommy.........go ahead and let your love child live a screwed up life and do not be a real man and own up to being his father so that he may know the real truth.......it's ok dad really- the money makes up for everything
h

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2011, 03:16:05 PM »

E

I'm not too sure if this is tempting. Perhaps temping me to turn gay.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2011, 03:18:29 PM »
Yep.
       He will never recover from this. Just listen to what Stallone said in that video a page or two earlier "  Hollywood............the town of broken dreams." I think he knows that his buddy Arnold is doomed. Arnold can say goodbye to all that he worked so hard for for the last 45 years. His legacy shot by one night of betrayal and years of lying.
   Now he will only be rememberer for shagging an ugly maid and wrecking his family. I have no sympathy for him at all. Seriously guys.......how would you really feel if he was your father and you where still living in the house as a child or teenager. You would be devastated, embarrassed, angry. Your whole life would be upside down, you would feel your mothers pain and never be able to trust what your father said again.
   Screw the alpha male b.s that some of you state. Fact is Arnold did this shit in the family house with someone they all knew. He showed no concern for his family at all. only for himself, the man has proven to be not a hero like in the movies. He has fallen to the level of a coward in my book.
    A man should never betray his family, ever.   

Agreed 100%.
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2011, 03:26:49 PM »
I'm not too sure if this is tempting. Perhaps temping me to turn gay.
Think of it like this...this woman was probably very reassuring, had a nice voice, and seeing her everyday, as opposed to Skeletor-Hear-Me-Roar. If you are a egotistical womanizer, this woman would appeal to you...

What possibly pissed Maria off, was that it wasn't some hot to trot looking female---many women want to know if the woman that their man cheats on them with is hotter than her, if not then they are disgusted...

Anyways, she was the perfect temptation.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »

seriously?  So his kids should just say " hey dad- since we are celebrity children we should be thankfull for the driveway full of humvee's and money- we really do not need real support and love of a father figure- go ahead and screw around on mommy.........go ahead and let your love child live a screwed up life and do not be a real man and own up to being his father so that he may know the real truth.......it's ok dad really- the money makes up for everything

they will be better off than 99.999% of the millions of kids that had a cheating father

save your sympathy for people that actually need it, and if they hate dad so much they should make their own money instead of taking his ::)

E
E

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointeed in him?
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »
/

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
they will be better off than 99.999% of the millions of kids that had a cheating father

save your sympathy for people that actually need it, and if they hate dad so much they should make their own money instead of taking his ::)

E

QFMFT!
I hate the State.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2011, 07:15:23 PM »
Wait for his next move.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2011, 07:21:04 PM »
Arnie sticking to the man - Even a prime piece of Kennedy Pussy couldn't keep Arnie interested - GO Arnie - Give them a taste of their own medicine!
V

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointeed in him?
« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2011, 07:37:57 PM »

Just re-reading an Arnold interview from Musclemag in 1996 (same mag with last interview with Munzer)

Arnold said when he made Last Action Hero and it didn't do that well everyone in Hollywood went after him. Because he had made it to the top and they felt good seeing him fail. (I didn't think the movie was that bad)

Firstly, steroids arn't cheating because Arnold couldn't near that without them. But who cares this guy is just a jealous bitch. When you know how much drug use goes on you realise jealous bitches like this are so clueless about one thing that you can't believe anything else they say.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2011, 11:04:42 PM »

E

For real... Through out all of this... Arnold has been there for ALL of his kids... He was paying child support to the mother of his illegitimate son from the moment he found out and he's been nothing but a supportive father.

You want to say he's a shitty husband, fine... but you can't say he's a shitty father... Because he's not.

Only some pathetic busy bodies who don't look at it objectively will say so.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2011, 04:55:49 AM »

IT'S HIS JOB to do for them. He's their father and it ain't like Maria was exactly broke herself. As I said, when you play you pay. And in Arnold's case, that could cost him $200 million.

Screwing the maid, in her bed, and having a child out of wedlock with that maid....GEE!! I wonder why she's upset. ::)

Once again, you have the stupid mentality that suggest that Arnold's fame somehow gives him a pass to screw around on his wife and not honor his marriage vow. Well, I hope that ill-na-na was the bomb, because it's going to cost him mucho dinero.

E

PLEASE!!! More excuses for bad behavior, especially considering that Hogan's ex-wife got with him when he was working for peanuts in the bush leagues of wrestling.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2011, 06:13:56 AM »
The take home lesson once again is - DO NOT GET MARRIED

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2011, 06:17:31 AM »
Here she is in 1992

D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2011, 06:32:07 AM »
Here she is in 1992

She doesn't look bad, she just looks like a young boy.  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2011, 06:34:10 AM »
looks better than Jennifer Lopez without make-up.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2011, 07:27:48 AM »
Here she is in 1992

Looks like she's really good at cleaning the kitchen.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
For real... Through out all of this... Arnold has been there for ALL of his kids... He was paying child support to the mother of his illegitimate son from the moment he found out and he's been nothing but a supportive father.

You want to say he's a shitty husband, fine... but you can't say he's a shitty father... Because he's not.

He humiliated his wife and lied to his kids for 14 years. He had the maid/mom and kid celebrate birthday/christmas, etc. at his house with his wife & kids. He made fools of every single person in his own family. Yes, he's a shitty father.
a

w8m8

« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2011, 08:37:13 AM »
Arnold has been there for ALL of his kids... He was paying child support to the mother of his illegitimate son from the moment he found out and he's been nothing but a supportive father.

Did he allow the "love child" to grow up since birth knowing he was his father ? .. how supportive was it to let the child grow up thinking one thing to only learn it was all a lie ? .. a lie that was kept secret to accomplish what ? ..  it all was bound to come out eventually why not make the choice like a real man should and just face whatever consequences there were to deal with from day one ?

both the mother and Arnold should be ashamed of what they have done to this child .. I highly doubt his half-siblings will be welcoming him .. all in all this kids got a messed up bunch of crap to deal with and he didn't deserve any of it ... Arnold's out having lunches with his acknowledged children trying to mend fences .. if he invited that child to be part of things now how do you think that would go down ?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2011, 08:41:02 AM »

Great pic. Insane arms.
O