Author Topic: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?  (Read 70557 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Who is this "Noel Fuller" character on MD?
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2011, 11:00:51 AM »
nolvadex??? what the fuck are you in 1980? nolvadex?? even in the 80s we used masterona,,nolvadex lol maybe little bit ,,but when it come to anti estrogen we count on one drug mainly and no matter how much we lie to you i will tell you here again and again this drug is masterona,,we use masterona as ANTI ESTROGEN! ! !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

Is that Kianna Phi? Yes yes it is.

Is this you in this photo?

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2011, 11:02:57 AM »
nolvadex??? what the fuck are you in 1980? nolvadex?? even in the 80s we used masterona,,nolvadex lol maybe little bit ,,but when it come to anti estrogen we count on one drug mainly and no matter how much we lie to you i will tell you here again and again this drug is masterona,,we use masterona as ANTI ESTROGEN! ! !

gh15 approved

Is arimadex not better than masterona now?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2011, 11:03:56 AM »
noel is a scammer that doesnt know shit about shit.

gotta love how he is posting pictures of his "clients" as if the way they look has anything to do with him.

right, they couldnt have figured out to eat less, or to train all of their muscles.  ;D

did you lift the wieghts for your clients, and eat their food too?    ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2011, 11:04:31 AM »
Hahaha and in comes Coach. Man, its like you guys stick together in trying to bullshit people into paying you for advice I tell you.  ;D

Yeah but here's the thing. Even though Noel and I have different clientele, we can both prove the success of our clients. All I see here is ball pulling and dick sucking.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »
seriously its not drugs that get you shredded, while they help hold muscle while your restricting they have little, very little to do with fat loss

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2011, 11:05:47 AM »
Is arimadex not better than masterona now?

masterona ,,all the others fuck up with your estrogen and disturbe more than help,,masterona is very good at both helping with estrogen and also not cutting it off completely ,,it is a godo anabolic and androgenic that is very very important in competetive bodybuilding,,no one mentionit here but we count on it tremendsely ,,tremensesly !! ofcourse its nto for building mass ...it is for polishing the mass you already have or gaining via other drugs,,best anti estrogen hands down

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2011, 11:07:40 AM »
masterona ,,all the others fuck up with your estrogen and disturbe more than help,,masterona is very good at both helping with estrogen and also not cutting it off completely ,,it is a godo anabolic and androgenic that is very very important in competetive bodybuilding,,no one mentionit here but we count on it tremendsely ,,tremensesly !! ofcourse its nto for building mass ...it is for polishing the mass you already have or gaining via other drugs,,best anti estrogen hands down

gh15 approved

thanks...

dustin

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »
Noel, you are a piece of shit and gh15 owns your ass. His elves and legion of disciples would walk all over you any day just to hear more of gh15's ramblings.

You've done nothing else but help dry the last bit of fluid out of some pre-ops clit dick before stepping on stage. It's nothing tough to do. In case you haven't noticed there are a lot of retards in this "sport". You are nothing special whatsoever. You've just helped a few imbeciles acquire and use their drugs. Nothing to write home about, big boy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »
seriously its not drugs that get you shredded, while they help hold muscle while your restricting they have little, very little to do with fat loss

you are really really lieing,,

you are really really lieing,,

trenbolona ace and gh ..will tkae any one ANY ONE from any body fat down to 6% in less than 3 months,,read again ,,any one from 13% to 6% in 3 months !

trenbolona ace by itself will get you super ripped to a point that you will hold the flex magazine in walmart reading it and some shmoe will get in walmart or in a better case a hot chic and tell you a comment out of the blue that you lok moe ripped than the magazine fella which happen to be jason cutler! ,,

you lie noel ,,you lie ,,dont listren to him pupils

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »

Lifetime natural

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2011, 11:11:12 AM »

how can you say drugs has nothing to do with fat loss when trenbolona ace is the main drug that bodybuild diet on ,,that let us eat all what we want at night ice cream ,,gh and trenbolona ace let us walk 6% into guest show,,how can you say this balonie to those kids and look in the mirror when you go to pee? how? you have no shame

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2011, 11:12:00 AM »
GH i'm starting to see some cracks in your knowledge.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:08 AM »
wow then why arnt more people shredded on it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
they arent working with you , obviously

;D

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:19 AM »

How anybody could be proud of this is beyond me...this is disgusting

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:48 AM »
Sorry GH another pro called for a diet, what were you saying?

Warpado

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:22 AM »

:-X

Hideous. Simply hideous.  

Ghastly shit, pal. Bang up job, really... keep up the good work.

Billy Guns

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:25 AM »
I will say though, why do you claim to have no interest at all in bodybuilding yet you not only read the forums, you still stay in touch with people from the forums?

I will explain it very simply....from time to time I hear BS and I post here simply to set the facts straight on subjects I was exposed to.....Ron does not filter MUCH here aside from things that would have him banned from shows

As far as who I talk to on and off the forum.....those people who are actually REAL friends and GOOD people I have maintained a friendship and a mutal respect for outside of the industry.
I hope that clears a few things up

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »
GH made two huge mistakes about suppliments on this page, who wants to chime in with what they were, prizes are involved for the person who notices the two glaring errors first.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2011, 11:17:53 AM »

Fabio looking lean there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »

disrespectful twit

noel is 100% responsible for the muscle on that woman.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:05 AM »
if you sit back ,,and realy think about it for a minute,, you have bodybuild that until mid 80s... didnt even know what 220 on stage was lol then mid 80s...the years when liar priest started cadavars....he started little before but you know what i mean...that year everything jumped into the 220 230 240 ,,you see fucktards like philip heath that woudnt even be 190lb on steroids along go around 240 lol you see kukelo actualy weighin 260 lol ,,that kukelp fella was on all the juice in the world and couldnt break 180lb back when he was 18-19 ,,

people really really some of them nto majority but some of them really believe in advances in nutrition and exercises,,i mean you really got to be a complete autistic fella to not see what we got here,,

we got fellas making profit on goolibles such as vince vgf cft ret yy2k fellas ,,we got here mishkos making profit on goolible bodybuild that used to come here and push snake oils...we got fella that would never see a pro card in theri life time like peter putnam ...walking around with pro card lol

bodybuild lost its glory because of that,,we actualy had glory in the 70s and mid 80s we did!

gh15 approved

I'm sorry if you're jealous of my success but if you wanna be a playa hater then knock yourself out.  I started my business over 10 years ago selling vitamins out of my fucking Ford Tempo and now I own a warehouse and carry over 10,000 different products and count.  In fact, I just launched GX Pool and Spa two weeks ago and now I carry wood saunas, pools, tanning beds, patio equipment, and other outdoor stuff so honestly I don't need to go train people if I don't want to www.gxpoolandspa.com.

Maybe you are a pro bodybuilder (NOT!!) but I have to say that you whine too fucking much about this and that and the stuff that comes out of your mouth is pure bullshit.  Anyone stupid enough to take your goofy advice gets what they deserve.

GH12424215, you're a clown and nothing more than a jealous little bitch.  No matter what anyone says, I'm still pushing product and making a living without having to hide behind a screen name.

www.caliberfitness.com
www.gxfitnesscenter.com
www.conanlabs.com
www.gxpoolandspa.com
www.muscleworldorder.com
www.gxsecurity.com
www.melvingoodrum.com  

A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »

all the ifbb is on it like the water you drink every day out of the foset lol all the npc is on it ,,everyone is on it ,,the damnd is so high that its hard to keep up with trenbolona,,everyone wants it,,

the problem is that scambags fake it now ,,sell bunk products with shitty powder...and many get bunk thats why they do it themselves from pellets but then end up with problems because they dont do it right or nto filter it right ,,

main thing in bodybuild is to have good cook ,,if you do and if that cook has high quality powders you will become advanced bodybuild with very good chance for pro card wether in 20s 30s or even in masters like many do ,,many get it in masters,,but you have high chances for pro card if your cook is good and his powders are of high quality

and you mean shredded not ripped ,,shredded and peeled is more of a result of diuretic,,sandy dry peel is knowng your diuretic and your potasium sparing diuretic ,,some dont,,the ones who di play with it along the years ...the ones who dont load on shit they dont know and fuck their kidnys later on ,,,bodybuild is TIMING and timing of drugs more than timing of nutrition ,,nutrition matter ofcourse but LESS than timing of drugs,,the wrong drug wil kill your competition and placing,,the wrong timing of it ,,if you eat another brokoly wont do nothing!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:13 AM »

I'm sorry if you're jealous of my success but if you wanna be a playa hater then knock yourself out.  I started my business over 10 years ago selling vitamins out of my fucking Ford Tempo and now I own a warehouse and carry over 10,000 different products and count.  In fact, I just launched GX Pool and Spa two weeks ago and now I carry wood saunas, pools, tanning beds, patio equipment, and other outdoor stuff so honestly I don't need to go www.gxpoolandspa.com.

Maybe you are a pro bodybuilder (NOT!!) but I have to say that you whine too fucking much about this and that and the stuff that comes out of your mouth is pure bullshit.  Anyone stupid enough to take your goofy advice gets what they deserve.

GH12424215, you're a clown and nothing more than a jealous little bitch.  No matter what anyone says, I'm still pushing product and making a living without having to hide behind a screen name.

www.caliberfitness.com
www.gxfitnesscenter.com
www.conanlabs.com
www.gxpoolandspa.com
www.muscleworldorder.com
www.gxsecurity.com
www.melvingoodrum.com  

oh there he is ,,he just woke up form his beauty sleep ,,talking abotu retards ,, hi

gh15 approved
fallen angel