Author Topic: RIP - Randy 'Macho Man' Savage - car accident  (Read 25417 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Randy 'Macho Man' Savage - car accident
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »

He's protecting us from the rapture!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
Very sad. And only had been with his girl as her husband for about a year, too. Crappola.

One of my favourite wrestlers and a good dude.

RIP

:'(

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2011, 11:30:44 AM »
I bet he fucked her .

Actually no but word around the water cooler is your Dad is banging Goodrum

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2011, 12:22:24 PM »
RIP.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2011, 05:00:31 AM »
The list of wrestlers who have died since 1991 include some of the biggest stars in the sport like Savage, Andre the Giant, Miss Elizabeth and The British Bulldog. Causes of death include suicides, murder and heart attacks, some the result of years of anabolic steroid use. Savage died last week after suffering an apparent heart attack behind the wheel of his truck. His ex-wife, Miss Elizabeth, passed away after overdosing on a variety of drugs in 2003.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Over-25-percent-of-the-performers-from-Wrestlema?urn=top-wp132

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2011, 05:15:59 AM »
i think Bravo's "Gunshot" remark is tremendously misleading considering he was almost shot to bits  ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2011, 06:22:16 AM »
The list of wrestlers who have died since 1991 include some of the biggest stars in the sport like Savage, Andre the Giant, Miss Elizabeth and The British Bulldog. Causes of death include suicides, murder and heart attacks, some the result of years of anabolic steroid use. Savage died last week after suffering an apparent heart attack behind the wheel of his truck. His ex-wife, Miss Elizabeth, passed away after overdosing on a variety of drugs in 2003.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Over-25-percent-of-the-performers-from-Wrestlema?urn=top-wp132

this is Alarming.........Vince Mcmahon don't give a fuck as long as he's still racking his millions.........
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2011, 06:26:39 AM »
that list forgot to mention "Eddie Guerrero,Chris Benoit"
Get Big, or Die Trying

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2011, 07:36:40 AM »

Andre the Giant at least died a natural death courtesy of his size and pituitary problem.

I didn't know Texas Tornado was suicide. For some reason i thought it was a farm accident involving a combine!

R.I.P. Macho King(as he always was to me).

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »
Yeah Kerry called Kevin and told him he was going to do it, and that he wasnt afraid of pain. Kevin tried to talk him out of it, and Kerry told him he was only joking. As soon as he hung up the phone he blew himself away.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2011, 08:37:17 AM »

The list that was presented here on Getbig in the "natural" (yeah, that really narrows it down) had quite a few wrestlers on it. Not many lived past 60.

In an interview this week with Howard Stern he stated that both him and Randy were actually friends and used to smoke bud together...

I think these guys are in tremendous physical shape (outward appearance) and they stay in shape until they pass, the problem is- all the damn partying in the meantime.

Most people just stop training altogether and give in to the party lifestyle. I can't really imagine what the life of a Pro Wrestler could, should, or would be like. On the road 24/7 - family life screwed - getting laid by strange all the time, and always being high, even when practicing and training. It's got to take its toll... just the pressure to perform.

I'm sure a lot fof the PK's these guys use are a necessary evil just to get through the day.

Makes you wonder about any other pro athletes -

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »

The list that was presented here on Getbig in the "natural" (yeah, that really narrows it down) had quite a few wrestlers on it. Not many lived past 60.

In an interview this week with Howard Stern he stated that both him and Randy were actually friends and used to smoke bud together...

I think these guys are in tremendous physical shape (outward appearance) and they stay in shape until they pass, the problem is- all the damn partying in the meantime.

Most people just stop training altogether and give in to the party lifestyle. I can't really imagine what the life of a Pro Wrestler could, should, or would be like. On the road 24/7 - family life screwed - getting laid by strange all the time, and always being high, even when practicing and training. It's got to take its toll... just the pressure to perform.

I'm sure a lot fof the PK's these guys use are a necessary evil just to get through the day.

Makes you wonder about any other pro athletes -

did you forget to add in the massive amount of steroids injected for years upon years and human growth hormone and slin dabbling, that isn't good for your either.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2011, 01:35:17 PM »
did you forget to add in the massive amount of steroids injected for years upon years and human growth hormone and slin dabbling, that isn't good for your either.

maybe Macho was taking the kind of steroids that aren't bad for you?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2011, 05:36:28 PM »
They left out Owen Hart falling from the rafters.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
Thats not Owens accident, thats probably New Jacks infamous incident but 100% NOT Owen

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »
I thought Owen's happened by his harnesses snapping and him falling with his neck hitting the turnbuckle.  ??? ???

That was some good shit, though.  8)
D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »
I once met randy in the early 90s when I was a young kid and he was as nice as he could be. My aunt's brother lived down the street from him then and promised me he would carry me to see him. Back then, I was a huge wrestling fan and it was a highlight in my life up 2 that point (and still is). Once I met him, he didn't disappoint, and went into character for 4-5 mins and then asked me all sorts of wrestling questions. Imo he's right up there with hogan and he was surely my favorite wrestler. Rip macho man :'(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2011, 07:06:19 AM »
this is Alarming.........Vince Mcmahon don't give a fuck as long as he's still racking his millions.........

Except for Joey Marella (and perhaps Andre), none of those folks were working for WWE when they died.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2011, 07:08:27 AM »

That was a list of folks who were at WrestleMania 7. Owen wasn't part of that PPV.