Author Topic: Ryan Giggs Fucked Imogen Thomas  (Read 12608 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Ryan Giggs Fucked Imogen Thomas
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
Yes I said Giggs was the best EPL player ever, so YES I am talking about the EPL  ::)

Boring Messi has never played in the EPL.....and would get ripped to shreds like all those other so called stars....shall I name the foreign fails for you ??

And Yes I would rather watch Bale any day over a Boring Messi

i'm at a loss...  :-\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 06:23:46 PM »
Bale SUCKS compared to Messi, are you out of your mind? Comparing this kick and run english hype to possibly the greatest player in history? LOL

Messi would RAPE the premier league, do you really think he scores for fun in the champions league and wouldn't in the premiership? Haha, don't give me that shit about "Ooh Messi on a cold winter day against Stoke would be pulverized"

holy shit man..

LOL - Messi was the best EPL player  ::)  now the greatest player ever  ::)  Ever heard of Pele and George Best  ??? ::)

This little runt would get the shite kicked out of him in the EPL....15 goals at best and a broken leg for him to cry about....
K

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2011, 06:35:17 PM »
The best ever

GH15 approved

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2011, 04:08:35 AM »
maradona WAS great

but not since 1990, and maybe no-one has nor will ever equal his magic and single-handedly turning games

but, its time to move on 2 decades later we have messi, cristiano, ibra, tevez, kaka, rooney, ribery, robben, etc we had ronaldinho and ronaldo de assis (R9) at their best, raul, henry, etc these are great footballing times there are lot of great players

magic along the lines of cruyff, pele, diego will not be equaled easily, if they were playing today, theyd be spending a lot of time recovering from injuries, games are faster, defenders are harder, more fixtures, no time or space

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2011, 04:12:12 AM »
diego was to football what tyson was to boxing.... fucking awsome, totaly unplayable..

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2011, 04:14:23 AM »
anyone who types/says epl or soccer in a sentence should immediately poke themselves in the eye,,,

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2011, 04:53:46 AM »
At Inter, this guy was unstoppable

then defenders found a way

you know the rest

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2011, 04:56:40 AM »
Bale SUCKS compared to Messi, are you out of your mind? Comparing this kick and run english hype to possibly the greatest player in history? LOL

Messi would RAPE the premier league, do you really think he scores for fun in the champions league and wouldn't in the premiership? Haha, don't give me that shit about "Ooh Messi on a cold winter day against Stoke would be pulverized"

holy shit man..

Ignore Sherif, he is obviously clueless - and Bale is Welsh, not English.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2011, 05:00:58 AM »
 :D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2011, 05:24:32 AM »
Should I know these people?  ??? ???

No and no need to.
They are fucking nobodies with the England making a deal about individual privacy laws, thats it.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »
Your arguments are so asinine that I wont respond.

Totally agreed.I sometimes wonder if people are just taking the piss on here or if this douche really thinks Messi is boring LOL We will see on saturday night when Messi rips United apart and we hardly see Rooney in the game...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »
Giggs is the best EPL player ever
Man U will win on Sat
Messi is not the worlds best player ever
Bale is the next big world star

I am done with you idiots who watch a few games a year and take some media shite as gospel and then come on here and regurgitate it like fucking drones....
K