Author Topic: Current client 4 weeks out  (Read 57394 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Current client 4 weeks out
« Reply #425 on: May 26, 2011, 01:12:35 PM »
GH15 has been in this country for over 12 years and is barely legible in his posts, and you guys call him intelligent?

New World Order bro. Borders don't really exist. Either jump on board or get left behind.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #426 on: May 26, 2011, 01:13:10 PM »
set in stone , withing ranges, LOL your an idiot
you're an idiot  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: May 26, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
I'm not going to re post any of the  hideous pictures from so-called "female" bodybuilders.  I am however going to deliver stunning comment on what I THINK, not feeeeeel about this travesty of "femininity".

If a man were to take female hormones and enter beauty pageants, what would people (at least people with an IQ above 50)) call "him"?  No, not tbombz.  Nope, not BayGBM, either.  In both cases you would be close be far too "personalized".   Here are just some of the terms:

Fag.  Queer.  Drag Queen.  Nellie.  Queen.  In addition to these the words "disgusting", "grotesque", "sick", "fucking disgusting", fucking grotesque" and "fucking sick" along with an occasional "ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY_______ ___" may well come to mind.

Why would a man, a sane man, want to look like a woman?  The answer is, he would not.  Ergo, any "man" so inclined as to desire to "look" like a woman is obviously insane.

In a similar manner why would a woman, a sane woman, want to look like a man.  The answer is, she would not.   Once again, this leads us to the obvious conclusion that any "woman" so inclined as to desire to "look" like a man is obviously insane.

Conclusion:  You are ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY insane.  Ever last female humanoid on the planet that fucks herself up with male hormones in a disgusting, vainglorious attempt to masculinize herself is a piece of shit.  And what do we do with shit?  Do we admire shit?  Do we desire shit?  Do we collect, cherish and eat shit?  Only flies do so.  Men are not flies.  Lesbians are flies, yes.  Fucking disgusting, bull dyke, penoris dangling, bush bumping, finger licking, bush whacking lesbos the lot of you.  Fuck that noise and fuck "female" bodybuilding.

Don't like the truth?  Neither do pedophiles, zoophiliacs, scatologists, and any number of psycho bat shit crazy perverts.  What do you call a lesbian with big fingers?

Well hung.

FTN.

Excellent post

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: May 26, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »
Ya I have to start working on my punctuation, you're welcome

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #429 on: May 26, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
Ya I have to start working on my punctuation, you're welcome

So, you are going to replace GH15?  ??? You just have to read his threads two or three times to understand what he is saying.
D

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: May 26, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »
No I could never match him in bitterness, I actually like the sport and some people in it, I would be than happy to answer questions about dieting but the answer isnt tren ,masteron and 20 IU's of gh every time.

Swlabr

« Reply #431 on: May 26, 2011, 01:44:49 PM »
lol what do you mean oyu dont read my postings ? everyone who log in computer first thing they do is go look foor gh15 in any form and start reading ,,it is ceremony done by 1000s of fellas on daily basis for years,,dont read my posting lol  this one i never heard lol

gh15 approved
This is true - I have my daily dose of gh15 postings immediately after I have my morning coffee - it's a ritual!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #432 on: May 26, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »
I can`t beleive this fucking thread`s still going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2011, 01:55:54 PM »
I can`t beleive this fucking thread`s still going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha, yes Noel FullerVaginaLips is quite the homo, isn't he, Time Westcock?
Deep Tissue Massage

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #434 on: May 26, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
Someone give Noel a shotgun so he can put himself out of his misery.

Jesus Christ....he's been owned 20 times for fuck sakes, and he keeps coming back for more.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #435 on: May 26, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »
No I could never match him in bitterness, I actually like the sport and some people in it, I would be than happy to answer questions about dieting but the answer isnt tren ,masteron and 20 IU's of gh every time.

the answer IS trenbolona masterona and 20 iu gh ! ,,this is where you lie,,the answer is!

theanswer is to get bodyfat low with gh 5 iu as a prime...trenbolona and low dose testosterona as constant  ...and lateron when 200lb 6% jump on the nppiona and gh again while addint testosterona in higher doses for more thickness and the gh makes it quality thickness while the masterona make sure estrogen is at the right level!

trenbolona is the drug to have always in as in as much as you can involve it because trenbolona give you both maintenance of muscle while loss of bodyfat happen ! the gh only create the fibers that blow up by the trenbolona and nppiona and testosterona!

and diet dont mean balonie you old geezer,,diet matter when it come to over all balance ,,it matter when it come to wether you want to lose weight or gain weight,,but the quality is all drug dependent,,you can sit eat icecream and sushi all day long and get large muscular and ripped to shredes on the hormones i mention

ripped to shreds and thick at the same time

you are a liar and a stupid one! you need to be outcasted out of the cult,,anyone who does business with you should be ashamed of him or herself

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #436 on: May 26, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »

Fact is fact that no amount of dieting would ever give that "female" bber that much mass and masculine features, only mass amOunts of male hormones could do that. She looks like a caveman.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #437 on: May 26, 2011, 04:06:24 PM »
Fact is fact that no amount of dieting would ever give that "female" bber that much mass and masculine features, only mass amOunts of male hormones could do that. She looks like a caveman.

lol,,thats right friend,,and no diet will ever get her that lean with leavign alll the lean muscle on the frame,,the thing about true naturals is ...thjey are always ALWAYS tiny tini mini titi tins,,they never have size what so ever,,always very small,,150 5'8 ...6% thats very small and those are the ones who really train like mother fuckers and do it right with perfect diet 2 day on 1 day off as the best training for true natural is this way and also for many hormonized... they eat and keep everythign in tact from sodium levels to cycling carbs to enogh protien and lots of it,, to good foods to one cheat day a week to all this balonie and cant even get to 155lb on stage at 5'8 lol i mean COME ON lol

and this loser come here and blub his fat chubby not even fat because noel is little fella he is chubbby and he blub and blub with all of his adipose tissue that attached to his body ...he blub over and over about diets when he look like absolit shit!! and he very few suspect that maybe if they diet hard enough naturaly they will maintain the lean muscle lol ,,he is a joke

5'10 140 6% thats where diet will get you with out training ....

with training 5'10 155-160 6%

with halodrol ....5'10 165-175 lb 6% depending on how you cycle it into the all prep,,

with all you can eat aas...5'10 200lb 6%

with all you can eat aas and hgh 200-210 4-6%  ,,

with all you can eat aas gh and insulina 220 and over 4-6% but look like a pregnant girlfriend of yours...only more animalistic and bloated see kukelo the kid,,

this is it friends,,i lay it out straight out the all truth and nothing but the truth ,,

you need to outcase those fellas noel dantas all those jokes,,you need to stop buying their services ,,and you really need to chase them on every boarding they are and always put them down for the lies they do to make the rent at the end of mouth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #438 on: May 26, 2011, 04:07:38 PM »
and just so it clear!,,the reason no one come to doubt me ,,and no serious profesional come to doubt me ..is because they all sit ,,read it and nodding their head with agreement saying ,,thank god someone can say it finaly with out us losing our contracts,,thank god! thats what they say over there behind the screen noding and smiling,,noding and smiling,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2011, 04:32:31 PM »
No they say , "what a loser" you spout the same shit day in day out, sure some guys do the stupid shit you spout and some dont, it gets old. Come up with something new.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #440 on: May 26, 2011, 04:38:25 PM »
You're the Jose Conseco of bodybuilding, every day a little less relavent, every day a little more angry you didnt play your cards right, lost your self respect and the respect of others. Your a joke to other pro's and i would know as I talk to pro's , nobody in the sport wants to hang out with a bitter ex bodybuilder.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #441 on: May 26, 2011, 05:25:06 PM »
you hang out with no one!,, you are a wanna be ,,you never steped on pro stage ,,you never even competed in high npc shows,,and no one you know ever placed in o anywhere to consider worthy,,you are talking to one of the greats you little shrimp,,you not talking to some wanna be shmoe like yourself you are talkin gto ONE OF THE GREATS with top tier placings and winnings on ifbb stages in the best times of bodybuild,,

who the fuck are you to lecture me ,,the god of hormones,, you are nothing but dirt

reason few are mad is because i reveal the truth!,, i say it as it is

I SAY IT AS IT FUCKIN IS ,,I TELL THEM YOU TAKE 3 CC PUT IN EVERY SYRNGE AND TAKE ONE SYRNGE IN THE LEFT ASS AND ONE IN THE RIGHT ASS,, ONE SYRNGE HAD TESTOSTERONA AND MASTERONA IN IT,,THE OTHER ONE HAS NPPIONA AND TRENBOLONA ACE IN IT,,RIGHT AFTER THAT YOU RUNNNNTO KITCHEN PULL OUT THE GH AND PUT IN YOUR FUCKIN DELT ANOTHER 3-5 IU OF YOUR DAILY MASS USAGE OF GH ,,

STOP FUCKIN LIEING TO THOSE KIDS,,STOP FUCKIN LIEING TO THOSE KIDS,,

SYRNGES FULL OF OIL ARE GETTGIN EVERY SINGLE DAY INTO THE BLOOD STREAM ,,EVERY SINGLE DAY ,,THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET MUSCLE BIG AND CONDITIONED,,SO STOP WITH THE BALONIE,,ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A LIAR ,,AND ADMIT YOU MAKE MONEY TO PAY RENT OUT OF GOOLABILITY OF MAINLY FEMALES !

dismissed once again

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: May 26, 2011, 05:35:57 PM »
you put GH in your shoulder?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2011, 05:50:49 PM »
Nasser El Nobody

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #444 on: May 26, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
that is correct retard,,READ THE BIBLE ,,i dont have time to start describing it to you ,,hgh go into delt not into abdominal ,,this is the best way to utilize it from hands on top not from internet balonie or from your lies,,if you talk drugs come and talk drugs dont be the scam you are and say if i was doing this and buy this hypteticaly on the internet then i would do this and that,,i can bust 100 of you with one word of me to my elfs ONE SINGLE WORD I CAN BRING ONE DOWN ,,i told you here i am bringing mike arnold out of bodybuild and its a promise,,and he is actualy thinking im joking but this is not joking,,he will be out of bodybuild mark words here,,

if you want to discuss hormones with god of hormones there is place and time ,,you can pm ,, you can ask nicely ,,or you can put out your information and it will be responded if i feel stimulated enough ,,im one arrogant mother fucker but i have the right ,,and the right is i been there,,done that ,,at the higheest levels ,,i know exactly what it takes ,,and i also know what it takes to just be a simple competitor in npc...

and it takes a lot more than 1 cc of test to compete in npc ...it takes alot of hormones inorder to bring about impressive physiqe,,A LOT of hormones to have shrinked wrapped skin onto the muscle,,it takes diuretics to bring it to a superior level and many dont know how to use them and end up with kidny problem,,the ones who do know end up at the top of npc ifbb and natural organizations lol,,

when i say 3 cc in each butt cheek i mean exactly that,,

every bodybuild know what i say is true ,,every single one know that we put 150mg trenbolona mixed with 100 mg nppiona in one syrnge and right after in the other one there is 300 mg sustanona and 100 mg masterona....and this is AT THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE NPC!

THEN if old and anyone over 28 us old in bodybuild terms...hgh get in the pictures in higher and higher doses....  and it is taken like water,, it is the reason for the size you see and why then in 70s they were 200lb and now they are 250lb...that 50lb is hgh and insulina...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #445 on: May 26, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »
by the way noel ,,i want you to take a look at what happen to mike arneld from muscular develp in the next year...take a notice,,i want you to !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: May 26, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »
you put GH in your shoulder?

I predict you will be having all of your "clients" putting gh in their shoulders now

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #447 on: May 26, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
Do you do anything positive or is your life all about hating people and trying to bring people down because your so miserable?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: May 26, 2011, 06:04:43 PM »
Mike told me hes going to get your Visa revoked. he told me to watch YOU this year

newmom

« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2011, 06:04:58 PM »