Author Topic: Current client 4 weeks out  (Read 57341 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Current client 4 weeks out
« Reply #500 on: May 27, 2011, 01:28:57 AM »
Again, I rarely go to political board. I have no idea of what the hell you're talking about. I said this yesterday.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #501 on: May 27, 2011, 01:32:30 AM »
Besides, I'm pro Israel you're an anti-semite terrorist sympathizer liberal. We'd never see eye to eye so debating anything like that is worthless.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: May 27, 2011, 01:32:47 AM »
Again, I rarely go to political board. I have no idea of what the hell you're talking about. I said this yesterday.

Mother fucker, we were debating about Israel. Then you copy and pasted some huge shit article and disapearred. I responded to it and you never responded back again.

Anyway, we can start over. Why do you support Israel in the Israel/Palestine issue?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: May 27, 2011, 01:34:11 AM »
Besides, I'm pro Israel you're an anti-semite terrorist sympathizer liberal. We'd never see eye to eye so debating anything like that is worthless.

Well than let's debate this thing.

Explain why you're pro-Israel and i'll respond.

I know you're afraid of me because I can fuck you up and beat your ass so easy. But just relax. I'm not gonna hurt you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #504 on: May 27, 2011, 01:34:37 AM »
I love old Porsches,

translation : I can't afford a new Porsche

When you have a brand new Turbo S then brag on internet message boards that you have a Porsche

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #505 on: May 27, 2011, 04:34:43 AM »
We'd never see eye to eye so debating anything like that is worthless.
Good so does this mean you will stop posting those shitty political threads on the G&O old fulla ?  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #506 on: May 27, 2011, 07:33:24 AM »
Mother fucker, we were debating about Israel. Then you copy and pasted some huge shit article and disapearred. I responded to it and you never responded back again.

Anyway, we can start over. Why do you support Israel in the Israel/Palestine issue?

"guy" it was obviously moved, that's why I had no idea what you were talking about. Anyway, Israel is basically our only ally in the Palestinian states which has ties to Hamas (terrorists in case you forgot). Almost every state in the Palestinian region HATES us because our Western democracy. Since Israel is a Western civilization and a democracy, we should be supporting them for that reason alone. But there are a lot more reasons than that to support Israel. You guys bring up and nit pick Israel on why you do not support them. Why, WHY would you support terrorists who want to harm the US at all costs over a state is as close to a US model that is a civilized, highly technological democracy who lets anyone be free to what they please (under the law of course) who is open to freedom of religion including Muslims over a known terrorist ran region who says they want to wipe Israel of the face of the map??

Did you know that little Iranian midget could be in charge of the Nukes soon?? Gotta go to work now..see ya!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #507 on: May 27, 2011, 07:34:42 AM »
Good so does this mean you will stop posting those shitty political threads on the G&O old fulla ?  :-\

I rarely do. Go talk to Benny.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: May 27, 2011, 08:12:13 AM »
translation : I can't afford a new Porsche

When you have a brand new Turbo S then brag on internet message boards that you have a Porsche

You dont buy a brand new car, you buy a used one and make money on it, there are so many great deals out there right now if you have cash.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 27, 2011, 08:20:14 AM »
"####" it was obviously moved, that's why I had no idea what you were talking about. Anyway, Israel is basically our only ally in the Palestinian states which has ties to Hamas (terrorists in case you forgot). Almost every state in the Palestinian region HATES us because our Western democracy. Since Israel is a Western civilization and a democracy, we should be supporting them for that reason alone. But there are a lot more reasons than that to support Israel. You guys bring up and nit pick Israel on why you do not support them. Why, WHY would you support terrorists who want to harm the US at all costs over a state is as close to a US model that is a civilized, highly technological democracy who lets anyone be free to what they please (under the law of course) who is open to freedom of religion including Muslims over a known terrorist ran region who says they want to wipe Israel of the face of the map??

Did you know that little Iranian midget could be in charge of the Nukes soon?? Gotta go to work now..see ya!

We don't need Israel very much at all. The US military can fuck up the military of every Middle East country combined. Except maybe Saudi Arabia since we've sold them so many fucking weapons. We already have our bases there in Iraq and Afghanistan, we'll be fine without those bastards.

A military alliance with Israel..... sure that's a smart thing to do I guess. Giving them tons of money and licking their ass..... fuck all that.

The Israelis should have never settled in that region in the first place. They should have just found a nice quiet area of land in Russia or China and called it a day.

By the way. What makes Hamas a terrorist organization? I don't think they are terrorist. They are just sick of getting fucked by the Israelis so they are getting extreme.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #510 on: May 27, 2011, 08:30:36 AM »
We don't need Israel very much at all. The US military can fuck up the military of every Middle East country combined. Except maybe Saudi Arabia since we've sold them so many fucking weapons. We already have our bases there in Iraq and Afghanistan, we'll be fine without those bastards.

A military alliance with Israel..... sure that's a smart thing to do I guess. Giving them tons of money and licking their ass..... fuck all that.

The Israelis should have never settled in that region in the first place. They should have just found a nice quiet area of land in Russia or China and called it a day.

By the way. What makes Hamas a terrorist organization? I don't think they are terrorist. They are just sick of getting fucked by the Israelis so they are getting extreme.

You have 24 Palestinian states in the region that were all basically formed at the same time as opposed to Israel...the only Western civilization in the region and they want to take more from Israel and you say they're getting fucked??

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: May 27, 2011, 08:35:12 AM »
You have 24 Palestinian states in the region that were all basically formed at the same time as opposed to Israel...the only Western civilization in the region and they want to take more from Israel and you say they're getting fucked??

24 Palestinian states? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you mean to say MUSLEM?

How you ever seen journalism that shows what the daily life of the Palestinian people is like? It's fucked up. Gaza and the West bank are both basically big outdoor prisons.

Yes. They are getting fucked by the checkpoints and intimidation and blockage of supplies etc.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #512 on: May 27, 2011, 08:45:11 AM »
Did you meant to say Muslim.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #513 on: May 27, 2011, 08:54:47 AM »
24 Palestinian states? What the fuck are you talking about? Do you mean to say MUSLEM?

How you ever seen journalism that shows what the daily life of the Palestinian people is like? It's fucked up. Gaza and the West bank are both basically big outdoor prisons.

Yes. They are getting fucked by the checkpoints and intimidation and blockage of supplies etc.

And with all of the threats made don't you think they have that right to protect themselves? Do you realize with the 6-7 million people that live in Israel over 1 million are Muslim and are free to build mosques and worship freely? What happens to Jews and Christians when they go to Muslim states?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #514 on: May 27, 2011, 08:55:55 AM »
religion of peace ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 27, 2011, 09:03:41 AM »
And with all of the threats made don't you think they have that right to protect themselves? Do you realize with the 6-7 million people that live in Israel over 1 million are Muslim and are free to build mosques and worship freely? What happens to Jews and Christians when they go to Muslim states?

Those idiots chose to settle in the that holy land, a very, very volatile region. They knew what they were getting into.

They shouldn't have settled in the middle east. They should have dropped their religious delusions and just settled in Europe or Northern Asia.

But because of delusional religious reasons, they chose to settle there.

As for the religious issue. Christians, Jews and Muslems ARE ALL FUCKING CRAZY AND DELUSIONAL! And don't tell me that you are a Christian. You are not a Christian. You are a fake-ass Christian who doesn't follow the teachings at all.

Israels are on the offense, expanding and building new settlements and actively trying to take all the Palestinian land. They are not just defending themselves. That is bullshit.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: May 27, 2011, 09:05:52 AM »
GH15 IS TAKING PLANT STER0LS LIKE Ecdysterone C0NSIDERED NATURAL T0 Y0U? D0ES IT EVEN W0RK? ALS0 DID Y0U GET MY PM AB0UT THE NATURAL R0UTINE?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #517 on: May 27, 2011, 09:07:35 AM »
Most guys that can actually get women dont call out girls they think are ugly, I would venture a guess that most of the shit talkers on here couldnt get attractive women. Frustration leads to anger.

Spot on..thats why they talk shit about the guys as well....they will never be big, muscular dudes so they cry about those of us who are.

Getbig as a whole has turned into a bitchfest in recent times, just a bunch of nasty little pricks hiding in their basements,tearing everything and everyone down.

That girl is not my cup of tea, but for what she's trying to accomplish, she looks very good

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #518 on: May 27, 2011, 10:07:39 AM »
Spot on..thats why they talk shit about the guys as well....they will never be big, muscular dudes so they cry about those of us who are.

Getbig as a whole has turned into a bitchfest in recent times, just a bunch of nasty little pricks hiding in their basements,tearing everything and everyone down.

That girl is not my cup of tea, but for what she's trying to accomplish, she looks very good
bullshit!
woman like Rachel, Cory, Gladys have my respect, not my taste, but woman who work hard as athletes. also they still look like woman!
these things in this thread are males! freaks, what is feminine about them????
their dry and fluffy hair, the stubbles of hair on their ass? stubbles in the face, the square jaw, dry and sandpaperlike skin???? what????

there are plenty of guys here who look good and are very secure of themselves.
your posts always scream security issues....
you seem to think muscle=self confidence.
why???

Be Happy,
Optimus

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #519 on: May 27, 2011, 10:15:58 AM »
I'm sure your a lady killer.................. ........................ Optimus.......roll out

newmom

« Reply #520 on: May 27, 2011, 11:58:55 AM »
I think Lenda was one of the best. Stunning. Got to meet her back in 04 at Nationals. Beautiful in person. I won't take away from the hard work from Iris Kyle but she is overboard IMO

Stunning

one of my favs

this is overboard IMO

then there is dayna cadeau whos now or has been dating Kai..Again, I wont ever take away from Iris or Dayna's physique, but it's a tad overboard. I know they work hard for their bodies.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #521 on: May 27, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »
Damn those women have some fucking crazy crazy legs in shape!!!

And can you guys please stop polluting this thread with political mumbo jumbo? No one cares!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: May 27, 2011, 12:52:16 PM »

What you think about guys who work way too hard to look secure to others?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #523 on: May 27, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »
Brutal attempt by Noel to attack the great Nasser.  Ironically Nasser can charge a lot more than Noel for personal training yet he chooses not to as he does not need to and prefers enjoying retired life in sunny southern California with a view of the Pacific Ocean from his front yard, whereas Noel posts online fishing for clients in order to charge a fraction of what Nasser feels is not even worth his time or effort.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #524 on: May 27, 2011, 02:28:53 PM »
Almost every state in the Palestinian region HATES us because our Western democracy.   

Do you really believe that?    ??? You do realize that those states are fighting for democracy themselves right.