Author Topic: Jane Seymour has it in for Arnold  (Read 4375 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Jane Seymour has it in for Arnold
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2011, 02:42:48 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2011, 03:16:21 PM »
Well played Sir.

She was Solitaire in the James Bond film Live and Let Die wasn't she?

Finally, sometimes I begin to wonder if all my references and subtleties goes unnoticed. Yes, she was a very beautiful "Solitaire" in that movie. Until Roger Moore came along with that fake card deck.. :D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2011, 03:25:57 PM »
Finally, sometimes I begin to wonder if all my references and subtleties goes unnoticed. Yes, she was a very beautiful "Solitaire" in that movie. Until Roger Moore came along with that fake card deck.. :D

Imagine....the Queen of England dealing tarot.

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »
Clearly bitch is pissed that Arnold either turned her down, or banged her and didnt return her calls.
Either way, bitch should kill herself.

This is just an opportunity for everyone in hollywood who hates Ah-nold to talk shit publicly and without fear of reprisal.
Hollywood people = biggest group of fake people ever.

I mean, really think about it... actors... their whole job is to play someone they arent... CONVINCINGLY...
So, yeah, theyre paid to be fake and lie.

Their ENTIRE CAREER (Hell their entire life) revolves around convincing people they are someone/something they arent.

And people idolize them.

People IDOLIZE proffesional fakes/liars.

Yeah.

Something is not right there.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2011, 04:37:26 PM »
I guess ol' Jane's lawyers got a call. The X-ray looking bitch is sure backpeddling today.

Although she was probably right all along.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 07:07:43 PM »
i don't get all this "it's over for arnold" talk.

The dude never has to work again.  He could do nothing but buy a nice 6 bedroom mansion with a huge fence and a swimming pool/gym, and spend the next 30 years doing nothing but banging call girls and eating steak the rest of his days.

We should all be so unfortunate!

Wrong. Arnold is not just about the money. He is all about the power and the next challenge. He is not like normal every day joes. Sure you and i would be happy with whatever money he has left over after the divorce and live quietly. But it is precisely that reason why guys like us do not have the money he does. He "stays hungry" for next challenge. I am sure he will not just go away, it's not in his nature. He will be back, i just hope he can come back as himself and not suck people's ass just to "be back".
   I think it would be great if he played movies as an older hit man or some shit like that, and have them be extremely violent. Maybe he should hook up with Quentin Taurantino and go after that Mexican fuck "Machete".
h

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 08:13:11 PM »
Clearly bitch is pissed that Arnold either turned her down, or banged her and didnt return her calls.
Either way, bitch should kill herself.

This is just an opportunity for everyone in hollywood who hates Ah-nold to talk shit publicly and without fear of reprisal.
Hollywood people = biggest group of fake people ever.

I mean, really think about it... actors... their whole job is to play someone they arent... CONVINCINGLY...
So, yeah, theyre paid to be fake and lie.

Their ENTIRE CAREER (Hell their entire life) revolves around convincing people they are someone/something they arent.

And people idolize them.

People IDOLIZE proffesional fakes/liars.

Yeah.

Something is not right there.

jesus christ pal shut up.