Author Topic: 'Let's blame the Jews'....  (Read 2407 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: 'Let's blame the Jews'....
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 01:59:31 PM »
Sure he's a smart guy. But how many of you people would say that Hollywood has no effect on society and t the World as a whole? I'm guessing not to many of you. Its obvious that Hollywood helps control the minds of not only the young but also all the other impressionable. Mind Control does exist. And even a lot of Jews are now saying that "they" control Hollywood.

I don't understand why someone has to be called anti-semitic because they think the "Jews" are smarter than everyone else. Hence why they are in positions that "control" the minds of people. Why is that anti-semitic?

It just may be that Jews know whats best for the planet and how we should advance as a race. I'm willing to accept that we regular Joes have no clue about the type of manipulation that is needed for us to succeed.

Isn't it common knowledge that Tyler Perry hires mostly blacks and puts out programs that cater to the Black community at large? I believe he's talked about it on BET tv before.

Well if its obvious to most of what Tyler Perry is trying to accomplish and it's ok to talk about, why can't we do the same of what the Jews and Zionists are doing?

The term Anti semitic has jumped the shark imop