Author Topic: Casey Anthony .. murdering Mother ?  (Read 8468 times)

w8m8

Re: Casey Anthony .. murdering Mother ?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 04:16:41 PM »
Love how Cindy got caught in a lie and brother called her on it

I seen that and thought Lee was honest .. but don't get why his mother didn't know he'd testify to it

She may be all screwed up in her head too ... I don't get why she's lying unless she thinks it will save Casey from the death penalty

newmom

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 04:21:13 PM »
I seen that and thought Lee was honest .. but don't get why his mother didn't know he'd testify to it

She may be all screwed up in her head too ... I don't get why she's lying unless she thinks it will save Casey from the death penalty

I give Lee credit for his honesty. Perhaps she may be so distraught she maybe confused.

My mom asked me. If I was casey's mom what would I do. I said well, I don't think I'd wait 30 days before seeing my granddaughter, before calling the cops. She said, would you lie to save her life. I said I'd like to think NO I wouldn't. I'm not in that situation, and pray that I won't ever have to be.

As a mother, I can understand her trying to save her because she already lost her granddaughter to this monster. I still have not figured out if she thinks Casey did it or not. I know she did but Cindy Anthony is grieving...

what would you do w8. If you don't want to answer, totally understandable.

w8m8

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »
I give Lee credit for his honesty. Perhaps she may be so distraught she maybe confused.

My mom asked me. If I was casey's mom what would I do. I said well, I don't think I'd wait 30 days before seeing my granddaughter, before calling the cops. She said, would you lie to save her life. I said I'd like to think NO I wouldn't. I'm not in that situation, and pray that I won't ever have to be.

As a mother, I can understand her trying to save her because she already lost her granddaughter to this monster. I still have not figured out if she thinks Casey did it or not. I know she did but Cindy Anthony is grieving...

what would you do w8. If you don't want to answer, totally understandable.

If I were in Cindy's shoes I'd commit mass murder and kill myself .. the kids and the husband would be dead .. she's been hit with a lot of shit for over 2 years now to have rattle around in her head  affair/incest/loss/daughter keeping it all secret ... fuck me .. I'm not that good at keeping my cool I'd kill 'em all and then myself and be done with it all

If ALL of that wasn't helping in my insanity and the stuff wasn't true about anything else except for Casey killing the baby and hiding it .. I'd not be able to lie because that baby was discarded like trash and my daughter knew for months and lied to me

I'd surely be crushed to know my daughter may be killed for her actions .. and I'd pray for life without parole

Not to be nosy .. and of course you don't need to answer either .. but did you ask your Mom what she would do ?

newmom

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »

If I were in Cindy's shoes I'd commit mass murder and kill myself .. the kids and the husband would be dead .. she's been hit with a lot of shit for over 2 years now to have rattle around in her head  affair/incest/loss/daughter keeping it all secret ... fuck me .. I'm not that good at keeping my cool I'd kill 'em all and then myself and be done with it all

If ALL of that wasn't helping in my insanity and the stuff wasn't true about anything else except for Casey killing the baby and hiding it .. I'd not be able to lie because that baby was discarded like trash and my daughter knew for months and lied to me

I'd surely be crushed to know my daughter may be killed for her actions .. and I'd pray for life without parole

Not to be nosy .. and of course you don't need to answer either .. but did you ask your Mom what she would do ?

My mom states she isn't sure what she would do. She is extremely close to nugget. I think she'd kill me IMO. She's full greek and when angry, not pretty. (only seen it a few times, she is bat shit nuts  ;D ;D)

I'm not sold about incest. Not that Casey is believeable, but in the prison visitor tapes, she repeatedly stated he was a great dad and grandfather.

w8m8

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 04:57:50 PM »
My mom states she isn't sure what she would do. She is extremely close to nugget. I think she'd kill me IMO. She's full greek and when angry, not pretty. (only seen it a few times, she is bat shit nuts  ;D ;D)

I'm not sold about incest. Not that Casey is believeable, but in the prison visitor tapes, she repeatedly stated he was a great dad and grandfather.

Don't ruin my fantasy of going postal on all of them  :D

newmom

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »
Don't ruin my fantasy of going postal on all of them  :D

LMAO, sorry

carry on Cliff

w8m8

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2011, 04:32:30 AM »
jury is in deliberations .. I hope they agree on a guilty verdict with a death sentence attached

SOON

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 05:16:22 AM »
no matter what they come with ,, the judge or one of the appeal will make sure she is gettign life in prison ,, with parol ,, she wil be out before she is 50,, still its better since she will have time to suffer ,, sociopaths do not suffer much but! siting in prison for 20 something years....def not = partying in clubs with juan and antonio

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 07:48:01 AM »
on a side note, it is interesting watching the defense attorneys. I've been involved in cases where I knew the defense attorneys knew their client was guilty yet they did their best to try and spin the evidence to say otherwise. If you talk to them they will tell you they are doing an honorable thing. Every citizen has the right to the best defense possible.

I still don't understand the rationale. While I know in principle what they are saying, I don't know how a person, knowing their client did an atrocious thing, can attempt to destroy innocent peoples reputation in order to save their client under the guise they are doing what's best for their client.

I've heard defense attorneys spin improbable theories that a 5th grader wouldn't buy with a straight face in hopes the jurors are stupid enough to buy it. I guess it takes a special breed to do things like that. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »
Verdict to be read at 1:15
:

w8m8

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 11:28:34 AM »
BAH !!!  I knew it would end this way !!  >:(

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 11:59:28 AM »
Unbelievable...

So the jury bought the story? I have a house I would love to sell them that actually turns into a mansion at midnight.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
well i guess she is out much earler than 50....

reasonable doubt my friends,, reasonable doubt... she would never be able to get death for this as i said but! she should have spend some good time in ,, generation nothingness in its glory

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »
well i guess she is out much earler than 50....

reasonable doubt my friends,, reasonable doubt... she would never be able to get death for this as i said but! she should have spend some good time in ,, generation nothingness in its glory

gh15 approved

she has more to fear this side of the razor wire

don't assume there aren't plenty of vigilante minded people who will think about finding a way to "charm" her into bed and cut her throat

I wish them LUCK

newmom

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 03:26:08 AM »

don't assume there aren't plenty of vigilante minded people who will think about finding a way to "charm" her into bed and cut her throat

I wish them LUCK

exactly

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 03:28:52 AM »

I wish them LUCK

well she is in ohio americana ,, or vegas,, she is changing her looks as of now ,, in americana with this generation she is forgoten within 2 months like a never be ,,americano now days are lazy and generation nothingness has very low levekl of stimulation so its over,, but! there are few psycopaths going in americano society that rememebr....thats her bad luck lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2011, 03:30:45 AM »
well she is in ohio americana ,, or vegas,, she is changing her looks as of now ,, in americana with this generation she is forgoten within 2 months like a never be ,,americano now days are lazy and generation nothingness has very low levekl of stimulation so its over,, but! there are few psycopaths going in americano society that rememebr....thats her bad luck lol

gh15 approved

she's in Florida but I get where you coming from. She will want the fame and noterity. What kills me, she can say now I DID IT I DID IT, not a fucking thing anyone can do.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2011, 03:44:48 AM »
she is not in florida,, she is in ohio or vegas now,, florida is far in her past ,,she is going to murder someone there in the future ,, but someone wil get to her,,americana is fullll of psycos that dont belong in generation nothingness way of thinking,,they live on this stimulation of walking murderer out lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 03:47:40 AM »
she is not in florida,, she is in ohio or vegas now,, florida is far in her past ,,she is going to murder someone there in the future ,, but someone wil get to her,,americana is fullll of psycos that dont belong in generation nothingness way of thinking,,they live on this stimulation of walking murderer out lol

gh15 approved

yea I read that. The world is full of nut cases

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2011, 06:59:45 AM »
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/oklahoma-woman-attacked-mistaken-casey-anthony/nC695/?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

Oklahoma woman attacked, mistaken for Casey Anthony

An Oklahoma woman says a crazed woman attacked her after thinking she was Casey Anthony.
By Nicole Burgin

An Oklahoma woman believes she was attacked because of mistaken identity with Casey Anthony, the Florida mother found not guilty for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The attack happened in Mayes County and one woman is in jail.

Sammay Blackwell (seen in the picture on the left) works at a convenience store and says a customer came in last Friday and stared at her and said she looked like Casey Anthony (seen in the picutre on the right).

Blackwell tells the News on 6 that as she left work, the same woman followed in her vehicle and then rammed her truck.  "I said 'Oh my God help me".  She hit me again, causing my vehicle to flip two and a half times, landing on the driver's side, and I just laid there playing dead," says Blackwell.

Police reportedly chased Shireen Nalley and arrested her for assault and battery with a deadly weapon.  She was booked into the Mayes County jail.

Nalley reportedly told police she was "trying to save the children" and authorities believe she may have been on drugs.

R

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2011, 03:25:24 PM »
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/oklahoma-woman-attacked-mistaken-casey-anthony/nC695/?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

Oklahoma woman attacked, mistaken for Casey Anthony

An Oklahoma woman says a crazed woman attacked her after thinking she was Casey Anthony.
By Nicole Burgin

An Oklahoma woman believes she was attacked because of mistaken identity with Casey Anthony, the Florida mother found not guilty for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The attack happened in Mayes County and one woman is in jail.

Sammay Blackwell (seen in the picture on the left) works at a convenience store and says a customer came in last Friday and stared at her and said she looked like Casey Anthony (seen in the picutre on the right).

Blackwell tells the News on 6 that as she left work, the same woman followed in her vehicle and then rammed her truck.  "I said 'Oh my God help me".  She hit me again, causing my vehicle to flip two and a half times, landing on the driver's side, and I just laid there playing dead," says Blackwell.

Police reportedly chased Shireen Nalley and arrested her for assault and battery with a deadly weapon.  She was booked into the Mayes County jail.

Nalley reportedly told police she was "trying to save the children" and authorities believe she may have been on drugs.

GENERATION NOTHINGNESS