Author Topic: BAMMA 6  (Read 777 times)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
BAMMA 6
« on: May 22, 2011, 02:34:02 AM »
Anyone watch this last night? The main even had Shoguns brother who got demolished by The champ Tom 'Kong' Watson.Head kick KO, and he destroyed him with brutal leg kcks the whole fight.The lump on that leg afterwards was nasty!
Just wondering what people think of Kong? IMO hes much better than Bisping and Hardy, and probably all the British fighters.Still only 28 so wondering if maybe bigger things are ahead for him.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: BAMMA 6
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 05:13:11 AM »
Im not much of a fan when it comes to Kong, the very fact he didnt put Reid away makes me doubt how good he is. Ninja is not a marquee name, hasnt been for a long time (if truly ever) so i dont think we can rate him until he gets a chance to square off against the caliber of opponent that the Brits are in UFC.

Ask "The Beast" who he thinks is better and im almost 100% sure he will say Bisping.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Re: BAMMA 6
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 02:19:01 PM »
Opinions are opinions really.I think Kong has looked average in a few fights, but this past fight he was well impressive.As you say Rua isnt exactly all that but still, youve gota go in there and get the job done and it was an exciting fight IMO