Author Topic: Top 5 Anabolic Steroids of All Time  (Read 38329 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Top 5 Anabolic Steroids of All Time
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 11:07:52 PM »
Anavar is often thought to be similar to/interchangeable with Winstrol and IME Anavar is superior. It's similar to Win in that it doesn't blow you up but increases performance -  the effect is greater IME (more strength). I've tried both Winstrol and Anavar by themselves so can evaluate it without confusing it with the effects from the rest of a typical stack. Haven't tried OT but should be good and there's actual doping data on this drug, probably the most doping/performance enhancing data out of any other steroid apart from Dianabol (the old DDR files). Was extremely effective, especially in females. Why they chose this particular steroid as the oral of choice I don't know.

Someone mentioned on professionalmuscle that Anavar is the pre-contest oral of choice right now among some of the top pros. Don't know if it's true.

I love Anadrol but just recently saw 2 guys use legit Anadrol and they thought they were eating sugar pills basically. These guys switched from Dianabol only at 30-40mg to Anadrol 50-100mg and thought it sucked compared to the dbol. No additional weight gain or strength, "what the fuck, I read on the internet that this is the strongest oral drug there is" :D Strange drug, not everyone responds well to it IRL although they should. Out of all the studies on HIV patients etc it's been the most potent steroid out of all the ones tested for muscle wasting.  ???
Me, I can take it for a day or two and waking up in the morning and closing my fist hard I can just feel the increased strength. Doesn't really blow you up like dbol but people usually comment that you look thicker on it even if you yourself don't notice it.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 11:46:17 PM »
Anavar is often thought to be similar to/interchangeable with Winstrol and IME Anavar is superior. It's similar to Win in that it doesn't blow you up but increases performance -  the effect is greater IME (more strength). I've tried both Winstrol and Anavar by themselves so can evaluate it without confusing it with the effects from the rest of a typical stack. Haven't tried OT but should be good and there's actual doping data on this drug, probably the most doping/performance enhancing data out of any other steroid apart from Dianabol (the old DDR files). Was extremely effective, especially in females. Why they chose this particular steroid as the oral of choice I don't know.

Someone mentioned on professionalmuscle that Anavar is the pre-contest oral of choice right now among some of the top pros. Don't know if it's true.

I love Anadrol but just recently saw 2 guys use legit Anadrol and they thought they were eating sugar pills basically. These guys switched from Dianabol only at 30-40mg to Anadrol 50-100mg and thought it sucked compared to the dbol. No additional weight gain or strength, "what the fuck, I read on the internet that this is the strongest oral drug there is" :D Strange drug, not everyone responds well to it IRL although they should. Out of all the studies on HIV patients etc it's been the most potent steroid out of all the ones tested for muscle wasting.  ???
Me, I can take it for a day or two and waking up in the morning and closing my fist hard I can just feel the increased strength. Doesn't really blow you up like dbol but people usually comment that you look thicker on it even if you yourself don't notice it.

Simple, because it was undetectable at the time, clears the system very fast, in a few days.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2011, 05:56:56 AM »
Great thread I'm giving masterona a go as soon as I get it in this week. Im gonna run it with a high dose of test.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2011, 09:00:06 AM »
Simple, because it was undetectable at the time, clears the system very fast, in a few days.

Yes but it was used in the off-season as well when there was no out of competition testing.
I remember that even around 1990 I was told by competitive powerlitfters that they passed tests
after having dropped dbol only 10-14 days out.

Oral-Turinabol, the androgenic-anabolic steroid produced by the state-owned pharmaceutical company, VEB Jenapharm (Jena, Thuringia, GDR), was the compound most frequently used.

This steroid, a chlor-substituted version of methandrostenolone, had been introduced for clinical use in 1965 (49); by 1966, it was already being abused and administered to male athletes in the GDR sports system to enhance muscle strength, aggressiveness, and performance. At that time, androgenic steroids were already in widespread use among athletes proficient in muscle strength-dependent events in many countries, notably the US (see, e.g., refs.
http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/43/7/1262

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »
I'll give you my favorite obscure compounds I love to use from time to time just as a pleasant addition to the thread for some more friendly talk;

1. Halotestin
2. Mibolerone
3. Methyltest
4. Methyltrienolone
5. Trestolone Acetate

Now if I was going per AJ's topic on favorite anabolics I'd say something like this;

1. Furazabol
2. Anavar
3. Primobolan
4. Turinabol
5. Testosterone (since this is the model they rate an anabolic on)

Now to my favorites in order;

1. Testosterone (Enanthate, Cypionate, Decanoate or TNE)
2. Masteron
3. Equipoise
4. NPP (not Deca!!!!)
5. Anavar

Now to my least favorites;

1. Anadrol
2. Trenbolone
3. THG
4. Sustanon/propionate or any water based compound
5. Methandriol Di-propionate

If there were a sixth slot it would go to either EQ2 or a designer compound I made around 10 years ago. Never named it so I'll just call it a ""..mistake"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 09:05:46 PM »
Yes but it was used in the off-season as well when there was no out of competition testing.
I remember that even around 1990 I was told by competitive powerlitfters that they passed tests
after having dropped dbol only 10-14 days out.
http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/43/7/1262

mmm, maybe they just wanted to be special?? LOL.

Seriously though, the stuff was used a lot by females, and basically the GDR invented it and produced it, i think they just thought of the competitive edge they could have with something that was virtually unknown for a long time, if i remember it right.

It doesn't give you the typical "steroid look", and it's not very androgenic (at least not in low doses for women), and it was VERY successful for the GDR for a long time.

This with the addition of tons of studies on the use of it in sports makes it a great steroids IMO.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2011, 08:06:57 PM »

I recall reading a study on anadrol that 150mg was no more effective than 100mg for weight gain and anything immediately over 100mg became liver toxic. Yet, the reccomended dose for a 100kg male is like 400mg ::) I know anadrol is one of those steroids where the dose response curve flattens rather quickly though. Have you found this to be true in your experience with the compound? Very unique steroid it seems. could one of the reasons that some don't respond to it be that it has the lowest binding to the androgen receptor of any compound?

I just started 100mg legit anapolon the other day and I can already feel some changes. I have been cruising for a few weeks and my strength always dips.. 100mg drol  now it's catching back up. Really hoping I respond well to it, if I do it will be my go-to compound...considering getting legit anapolon is one of the easier human grade products to get these days. That and Irani test only human grade products I would bother with..
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 07:01:29 PM »
Does nobody like Anadrol? i love it, not so much for size gains but for increased strength and stamina in he gym, stack it with a good muscle builder like Deca and it works great, helps you lift heavy for more reps allowing the Deca to build up the lean tissue

good thread. Arnold Jr. really knows his stuff and is one of the better posters here.  whitewidow is not bad people I just think he likes fucking with some of you guys, I don't think he takes this sight that seriously....uses it for entertainment, how it should be ;)

Schmoe that's interesting what you say about anadrol. Stuff makes me strong as shit, fuller, but doesn't blow you up like dbol on it's own. It just doesn't give you the look that most steroids give. even Dbol on it's own give you that look. 

I have used legit pharm grade anadrol now at 50mg-200mg for months on end, twice now. Hardly the best mass builder  like many people claim it is. I just got me another 4 boxes of it for a bulking cycle but I'm gonna save it for when I diet down now that I think about it. I was loosing my hair on it too..and fast.
l

Fulblown

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 03:20:31 AM »
Great thread, I got many of my questions answered just by reading.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 09:13:28 PM »
what about super drol

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2011, 12:31:47 AM »
good thread. Arnold Jr. really knows his stuff and is one of the better posters here.  whitewidow is not bad people I just think he likes fucking with some of you guys, I don't think he takes this sight that seriously....uses it for entertainment, how it should be ;)

Schmoe that's interesting what you say about anadrol. Stuff makes me strong as shit, fuller, but doesn't blow you up like dbol on it's own. It just doesn't give you the look that most steroids give. even Dbol on it's own give you that look. 

I have used legit pharm grade anadrol now at 50mg-200mg for months on end, twice now. Hardly the best mass builder  like many people claim it is. I just got me another 4 boxes of it for a bulking cycle but I'm gonna save it for when I diet down now that I think about it. I was loosing my hair on it too..and fast.

What do you like most about drol?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2011, 12:41:57 AM »

What made you go as high as 200mg with anadrol?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »
What do you like most about drol?

It's my favorite compound. It leans you out, keeps you full, and you will gain strength no matter what the fuck you eat. .l. I think one reason why guys don't get shit out of it is they play with low doses. 150-200mg is where the magic happens, and this was human grade turkish anapolon, no wonder these guys get shit out of these ugl labs when they play with 75mg a day.... but the sides were harsh. I was loosing my hair by the day and I'm not even predisposed to hair loss. If you value your hair don't touch it with a ten foot pole, I'm saving it for when I really need it like when I'm dieting down and need to keep as much muscle as possible and keep my strength up
l

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 06:01:36 AM »
Testosterone:
It doesn't matter which ester, testosterone is testosterone, perfect for size, strength and tissue preservation. Further, one of the easiest steroids to control in-terms of complications and is generally very well-tolerated when used properly. Yes, it can cause bloat and Gyno but both are easy to control.

Trenbolone:
Nearly the perfect steroid in-terms of benefits, nearly every benefit that one would want from steroid use can be gained from Tren; size, strength, tissue preservation, increased vascularity, a harder physique and gains can largely be more permanent than with most other steroids. Acetate is easier to control and milligram for milligram more potent than other forms but in the end any Tren is better than no Tren.

Dianabol:
Milligram for milligram more potent than Anadrol and much easier to control and more of the gains made with Dbol are actual tissue rather than water. Perfect for strength and size and excellent addition when needing to push over a plateau when on cycle.

Nandrolone:
One of the best size builders of all time and excellent therapeutic benefits when dieting. Very slow acting but gains will be steady and even through duration of use. Very easy anabolic to control and very side-effect friendly when used properly.

Stanozolol:
Not much in-terms of size benefits, in-fact it's pretty useless for this purpose. For strength gains and athletic performance it is nearly perfect and in bodybuilding when added in almost as a supplement to your supplemental steroid use while dieting will give a harder more defined physique.

In truth, for the bodybuilder these could easily be the only steroids ever needed. Trenbolone could easily be number one on this list but because testosterone is so important and so much easier to control for most it is number one; however, in many ways Tren may indeed be the perfect steroid.

Keep in mind these are only the "Best Steroids" when they're used the right way.

This is the list....disagree? Well, you shouldn't, this is truth but go ahead, let's hear some opinions  :)

Is there an oral equivilant of tren ? what another oral that would deliver benifits similar to tren ( maybe not as powerful as injection)?

thanks

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »
good list but bshould have drol on it,best oral ever,there are certian anabolics that really bring a change to the physique,anadrol is top of list for orals and it does different things than dbol does.cycle that makes biggest difference is test,round 500mg,deca tren and anadrol.without adding hgh this is best cycle for dramatic change.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 05:32:23 PM »
good list but bshould have drol on it,best oral ever,there are certian anabolics that really bring a change to the physique,anadrol is top of list for orals and it does different things than dbol does.cycle that makes biggest difference is test,round 500mg,deca tren and anadrol.without adding hgh this is best cycle for dramatic change.

word...I really think the whole don't stack dbol and anadrol thing is a bunch of bullshit. Completely different drugs, I got human grade anapolon if I could get my hands on some human grade dbol I'd be the happiest man alive.

anadrol-blows you up from within
dbol-blows you up from without

best way to descrive it hope it makes sense. I will say if I had to run one by itself it would be dbol hands down. Lots of muscular guys built on dbol only, cant say taht about anadrol.
l