Author Topic: Top 5 Most Overrated Steroids of all Time  (Read 20493 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Top 5 Most Overrated Steroids of all Time
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:50:00 AM »
This list isn't calling these steroids garbage, simply highly overrated and by-in-large far less beneficial to most than many other steroids.

Primobolan:
For the money legit Primo cost it's not worth the return and as it's the most commonly counterfeited steroid on earth it's normally worth very little. Generally worthless for size and strength in comparison to other anabolics but it can serve a purpose but needs to be taken in much higher doses than most are willing or can afford. Decent dieting steroid but so many others will get the same job done with a much higher efficiency.

Turinabol:
Very mild and generally well-tolerated, very side-effect friendly but pretty much nothing more than an over the counter pro-hormone. Decent for a little strength but no more so than the old PH 1-AD.

Masteron:
Not a bad steroid at all, in-fact it's fairly decent but there are simply other steroids that fill the role with higher efficiency. For the bodybuilder using Trenbolone there is no need for added Masteron as Trenbolone will provide every benefit of Masteron to a higher degree as well as additional benefits. Trenbolone makes Masteron obsolete.

Proviron:
Used for anti-estrogen benefits and testosterone increases but is far inferior to aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Letrozole. Does possess a slight anabolic effect and might be useful in a bridge for those that do that sort of thing but beyond that it is obsolete and really not needed considering other options.

Testosterone-Mixtures:
Obviously testosterone is great and all in-terms of mode of action is the same but testosterone mixtures are more of a novel idea and provide no additional benefit over single ester forms. The gains made from each milligram of a mixture of Sustanon-250 or Omnadren will be the same with single ester forms such as Enanthate and Cypionate assuming all things remain constant, i.e. dose, duration, training and diet and initial starting point of a physique.

I have spoken...what say you?

BigNJ

• Getbig II
Re: Top 5 Most Overrated Steroids of all Time
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 04:09:58 AM »
Granted, Tren is great, however, I would do high doses of Masteron any day over Tren.

Tren is great but lots of people experience many side effects from using it.

High doses of Masteron, will give your body an amasing look especially if you are lean, with sides much less severe than Tren.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 04:19:57 AM »
I would have put Anavar on the list.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 05:17:38 AM »
I agree about the Primo and test "coctails". Dont even bother.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 05:42:43 AM »
In my book Turinabol is one of the very best steroids! I get stronger, bigger and even look much better with almost 0 sides!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 06:17:21 AM »
In my book Turinabol is one of the very best steroids! I get stronger, bigger and even look much better with almost 0 sides!

Yes, Tbol is an excellent steroid, very very underrated, also I would not put Masteron on the list either, you can run very high doses of it and it doesnt give harsh sides, gives a great look to the physique especially if you compete or do physique modeling.

Primo i like a lot but i agree you need to run high doses to get the best of it and for the cost its not really good value when stuff like NPP and EQ are cheaper and both work well.
Thunderdome approved

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 07:41:56 AM »
Proviron is overrated probably because it's much cheaper than the AI's you mentioned above, and the sex drive with the over all good feeling while you get little to no sides makes it even better.

it's probably useless during heavy cycles, but the guys who run simple low dose of test and still get some estrogen related sides might take it instead of spending that much money on Arimidex and such.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 07:48:40 AM »
I have never done a cycle at all...I am in my late 40's...I want to use a steroid not so much to get really big but to gain some strength in the gym to give me a little bit of an edge so I can lift a little more..thats all I want...just to be able to hoist up a few more pounds so I can look like a monster in the gym to others...

Can you recommend a steroid with very little side effects that will increase my strength?..will a regular pro-hormone do?...I would rather not deal with needles, but at the same time I don't want pills that will fuck up my liver

Any suggestions guys?..please..no put downs..I'm serious here

oh one last ting..if what you recommend also helps give me a nice long-lasting hard-on that would be a bonus as well..
thanks!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 08:44:23 AM »
This list isn't calling these steroids garbage, simply highly overrated and by-in-large far less beneficial to most than many other steroids.

Primobolan:
For the money legit Primo cost it's not worth the return and as it's the most commonly counterfeited steroid on earth it's normally worth very little. Generally worthless for size and strength in comparison to other anabolics but it can serve a purpose but needs to be taken in much higher doses than most are willing or can afford. Decent dieting steroid but so many others will get the same job done with a much higher efficiency.

Turinabol:
Very mild and generally well-tolerated, very side-effect friendly but pretty much nothing more than an over the counter pro-hormone. Decent for a little strength but no more so than the old PH 1-AD.

Masteron:
Not a bad steroid at all, in-fact it's fairly decent but there are simply other steroids that fill the role with higher efficiency. For the bodybuilder using Trenbolone there is no need for added Masteron as Trenbolone will provide every benefit of Masteron to a higher degree as well as additional benefits. Trenbolone makes Masteron obsolete.

Proviron:
Used for anti-estrogen benefits and testosterone increases but is far inferior to aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Letrozole. Does possess a slight anabolic effect and might be useful in a bridge for those that do that sort of thing but beyond that it is obsolete and really not needed considering other options.

Testosterone-Mixtures:
Obviously testosterone is great and all in-terms of mode of action is the same but testosterone mixtures are more of a novel idea and provide no additional benefit over single ester forms. The gains made from each milligram of a mixture of Sustanon-250 or Omnadren will be the same with single ester forms such as Enanthate and Cypionate assuming all things remain constant, i.e. dose, duration, training and diet and initial starting point of a physique.

I have spoken...what say you?

all of those aside from sustanona are favorite steroids among  naturals ,,
masterona is not overrated it is highly important if you chase large sizes,,everytime you feel you get soft,,everytie you feel nip is puffed up some ,,everytie you feel problem coming you put in 100 mg legit masterona and it shuts it down ,,infact on only 300 mg a wek of masterona you can practially swim in testosterona and get no sides,,

turinabol is good hormones for naturals see halodrol ,,you will get moon face if sensetive ,,but many pass it as natural and claim for creatine to give them the 8lb gain on turinabol ,,it does give great gains for fake naturals such as lay nortom

primobolan is overrated correct,,proviron umm good for session of sex till your dick hurts but pretty much it ,,also anti estreogn but masteron much better,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 08:49:41 AM »
one more thing since im lazy to go fix it,,when gh15 talk masterona in any posting ,,it is ALWAYS masterona di propioneta ! always not long ester!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 08:53:12 AM »
I have never done a cycle at all...I am in my late 40's...I want to use a steroid not so much to get really big but to gain some strength in the gym to give me a little bit of an edge so I can lift a little more..thats all I want...just to be able to hoist up a few more pounds so I can look like a monster in the gym to others...

Can you recommend a steroid with very little side effects that will increase my strength?..will a regular pro-hormone do?...I would rather not deal with needles, but at the same time I don't want pills that will fuck up my liver

Any suggestions guys?..please..no put downs..I'm serious here

oh one last ting..if what you recommend also helps give me a nice long-lasting hard-on that would be a bonus as well..
thanks!

Get some Turinabol, 8 weeks.

It's good stuff.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 09:03:24 AM »
one more thing since im lazy to go fix it,,when gh15 talk masterona in any posting ,,it is ALWAYS masterona di propioneta ! always not long ester!

gh15 approved

The drostanolonone enanthate (or dromostanolone as it's sometimes spelled) isn't completely worthless is it? Someone just gave me 20ml,
assumed it was the prop but just saw enananthate on the label.  :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 09:05:28 AM »
the entnathate is ok  just it can fuck the strogen too much if nto paying attention ,,i like estrogen to be optimal and its hard to control it with enanthate ,,masterona over all very good hormone,,very very good hormone especialy if lean ,,you see changes so fast its crazy ,,but need be lean 8% and lower,,you dry fast on it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 09:28:05 AM »
I used primobolan when i was a natural...I liked it a lot don't get me wrong. However, it's weak as fuck...

The results from 100mg Deca= about 60mg primobolan..

I

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 08:45:44 PM »
this is a great thread..
i heard too many good things about Masteron that i will include it in my next cycle and follow the GH15 masterogna/equipogna/trenbologna advise and see how it goes...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 10:58:54 PM »
Masteron is a decent steroid, I simply feel Tren is far superior and with a proper dose really makes masteron irrelevant. True, for those that have a hard time with side-effects Tren may be a little harsher but assuming you have no side-effect issues and can only pick one I'd pick Tren over masteron all day long.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 11:17:37 PM »

Agreed

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 03:33:44 AM »
I would have put Anavar on the list.
you must of taken bunk var

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »
I agree about everything except masteron

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 08:26:59 AM »
I used primobolan when i was a natural...I liked it a lot don't get me wrong. However, it's weak as fuck...

The results from 100mg Deca= about 60mg primobolan..

I
:D ;D

Tell that to "jrod"

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 09:17:56 AM »
Masteron is a decent steroid, I simply feel Tren is far superior and with a proper dose really makes masteron irrelevant. True, for those that have a hard time with side-effects Tren may be a little harsher but assuming you have no side-effect issues and can only pick one I'd pick Tren over masteron all day long.

what do you think would be a proper dose of Tren A that would make Masteron irrelevant?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 10:08:35 AM »
what do you think would be a proper dose of Tren A that would make Masteron irrelevant?

he talk about 150-160mg of trenbolona ace every 2 day ,,ofcourse trenbolona is much better hormone ,,there is no replacment for it but! the usage of masterona come not to complete trenbolona but rather to block estreogen going into female land zones while doing the 2 gram testosterona which ofcourse is a must to ever get up to the big boys sizes aka thickness of 240 250 260 you jknow that zones...you all seen that national local town competitor that always place 15th in nationals and walk around 260 5'9 9% ...to get to this thickness testosterona must be in high doses and masterona is there to kill estrogen going out of control ,,you want estrogen in optimal levels and arimidex doesnt let you do it and nolvadex is just not good enough as masterona sinc emasterona is actual steroid that contribute to muscle hadness and growth,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 10:21:46 AM »
Masteron does have some anti-aromatase properties, that is true but not near the level of say Letrozole (Femera) as it will suppress estrogen nearly 100%.

In my opinion a dose of 100mg of Tren every other day coupled with a decent dose of Letro would make Masteron irrelevant and when Tren doses get into the 100mg every day range then it really gets irrelevant. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2011, 10:31:31 AM »
Masteron does have some anti-aromatase properties, that is true but not near the level of say Letrozole (Femera) as it will suppress estrogen nearly 100%.

In my opinion a dose of 100mg of Tren every other day coupled with a decent dose of Letro would make Masteron irrelevant and when Tren doses get into the 100mg every day range then it really gets irrelevant. 

no!,,,you dont want estrogen surpression to thos elevels ,,thats why those kidos cant get their cock hard and have problem to have sex,,thats exactly why ! we never had problems in sex and we looked much better because we carried some estrogen! ,,this is exactly the problem letrozole is not good ,,it dry you too much ,,it get you flatter than you should,,masterona is the way to go ....do you really think the sege nubret was sitting with letrozola and taking that shit? was nothing like that in those days,,thats why we looked 100 times better,,

letrzole ,,arimidex,,all that shit ruined bodybuild in the opposite way of insulina,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 11:13:00 AM »
no!,,,you dont want estrogen surpression to thos elevels ,,thats why those kidos cant get their cock hard and have problem to have sex,,thats exactly why ! we never had problems in sex and we looked much better because we carried some estrogen! ,,this is exactly the problem letrozole is not good ,,it dry you too much ,,it get you flatter than you should,,masterona is the way to go ....do you really think the sege nubret was sitting with letrozola and taking that shit? was nothing like that in those days,,thats why we looked 100 times better,,

letrzole ,,arimidex,,all that shit ruined bodybuild in the opposite way of insulina,,

gh15 approved

Personally I prefer Arimidex while on cycle at a moderately low dose, usually 0.5mg/eod is all that's needed. However, for the end of a diet I prefer a slightly higher dose of Letro for a few weeks to really help dry out...we're only talking about a few weeks. I'll agree, long use of Letro over an extended period of time can be damaging. I should also clarify I'm speaking of contest prep cycles in this case.

For off-season cycles I'd go with no inhibitors unless needed.

Here's you a question...Cytadren, hate it or love it?