Author Topic: Barry Soetoro Soebarkah- real Kenyan LFBC-this deserves own thread.  (Read 8201 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Barry Soetoro Soebarkah- real Kenyan LFBC-this deserves own thread.
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2011, 05:49:58 PM »
How come I just knew........lol

Long legged Mack daddy!

lol   :D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 05:52:56 PM »
lol   :D

What about Dr Jerome Corsi from Harvard? he claims that Obama is CIA as well...

Webster tarpley? Not credible?

Wayne Madsen? Is outside the united states..he scared for his life...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »
There is still a ton of shady nonsense surrounding obama.  Between the college records at columbia not jiving, the lack of any written material at all, the sealed records etc, its not just the bc that is shady.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2011, 05:58:19 PM »
Sorry i had you confused for your Beach Bum Gimmick account on the 9/11 issue...I said that the CIA was a real organization that employs tons of people with diverse backgrounds for all types of projects. You made it sound like the idea of Obama being employed by the CIA as one in a billion odds..I added a video above to illustrate the CIA argument...Webster tarpley, Jerome Corsi, and Wayne Madsen also claim that Obama is CIA operative.

Oh you think I have 2 gimmick Mod accounts?  That would be very crafty.  If you really believe that then you should be worried.  You should be worried that I am putting a wiretap on your land line right now.  That I have a NSA hackers locating you, bringing up all your records. (fer- Russ candor 621 echo, delta, foxtrot)

Well, can tell you this, it pays well to able to project two distinct personalities on a somewhat obscure forum.  

OPP thought I couldn't do it, until I did it and said, I am down with OPP cause beach bum is me!

You thought I was talking about odds?  Lol.  

Prove Obama is CIA.   Sorry, Some nut job pastor's dumb ass opinion does not apply.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2011, 05:59:32 PM »

His book in 2008 got shredded. 

Who's Webster and tarpley?   Got links?

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 06:01:34 PM »
His book in 2008 got shredded. 

I have the Where's the Birth Certificate book by Dr Jerome Corsi in a PDf file...I can email it to you for you to research if you want...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 06:02:07 PM »
There is still a ton of shady nonsense surrounding obama.  Between the college records at columbia not jiving, the lack of any written material at all, the sealed records etc, its not just the bc that is shady.
It's shady from a pov.  People who are his rival but have clear objective heads see it far differently.  

I do agree however, there are some valid questions.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 06:03:54 PM »
It's shady from a pov.  People who are his rival but have clear objective heads see it far differently.  

I do agree however, there are some valid questions.

Do you have a Gmail account.?..The Book is 15 MB..All the facts are in the book..I can't sit here at recite 450 pages for you Obama zombies..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »

Corsi is not "from" Harvard.  He has a degree from Harvard.  He's a nut.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »
Corsi is not "from" Harvard.  He has a degree from Harvard.  He's a nut.

Very good Job in spotting that...He's got a PHD degree from Harvard...

Beach Bum don't be upset..You can still lie to your kids and tell them that Obama is from hawaii....

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
Webster Griffith Tarpley earned a BA at Princeton University in 1966 in English and Italian, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Fulbright Scholar at University of Turin, Italy.[3] Master of Arts in humanities from Skidmore College. He was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts in 1946.

For OZmo...

Lets forget about the Black pastor... ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 06:13:13 PM »
I have the Where's the Birth Certificate book by Dr Jerome Corsi in a PDf file...I can email it to you for you to research if you want...

Here's the problem.  To really truly do research, I would have to dedicate many many many hours cross checking his "facts".  That's what happened to his last book in 2008 and why it got shredded.  Sorry unless I get paid to do it, I have better things to do.  But i might be interested In the book anyway just to read a bit of it and check.  No need to email to me.  Can it be bought on amazon?  

For now I will wait for others to do that research and compare and verify findings from there.  It will save m
e time and effort.

some issues are easy to explain and research but an entire book full of conjecture would take a long time.  

BTW:  I am not a Obama zombie, I hated Bush, still do and one particular campaign speech from Obama during the campaign steered me away from him(Obama).  After 2 years of Obama I hate him about half as much as Bush.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 06:15:48 PM »

Racist post reported.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »
Webster Griffith Tarpley earned a BA at Princeton University in 1966 in English and Italian, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. Fulbright Scholar at University of Turin, Italy.[3] Master of Arts in humanities from Skidmore College. He was born in Pittsfield, Massachusetts in 1946.

For OZmo...

Lets forget about the Black pastor... ;D
Lol. Ok, but studies have shown even well established intelligent people are prone to believe in weird supersticois things like CT's or unproven, solidly unsupported conclusions like JFK, fake moon landings, 911, aliens etc...  Even my uncredited dumb ass believes in little green men.  ;D

I will start looking into this more.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
Very good Job in spotting that...He's got a PHD degree from Harvard...

Beach Bum don't be upset..You can still lie to your kids and tell them that Obama is from hawaii....

I don't really consider him to be local.  He was born in Hawaii.  He's not really from Hawaii.  Nothing about him shows he was raised in such an incredible place.  Governor Lingle took some heat for saying something similar a little while back.  

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 06:25:02 PM »
Here's the problem.  To really truly do research, I would have to dedicate many many many hours cross checking his "facts".  That's what happened to his last book in 2008 and why it got shredded.  Sorry unless I get paid to do it, I have better things to do.  But i might be interested In the book anyway just to read a bit of it and check.  No need to email to me.  Can it be bought on amazon?  

For now I will wait for others to do that research and compare and verify findings from there.  It will save m
e time and effort.

some issues are easy to explain and research but an entire book full of conjecture would take a long time.  

BTW:  I am not a Obama zombie, I hated Bush, still do and one particular campaign speech from Obama during the campaign steered me away from him(Obama).  After 2 years of Obama I hate him about half as much as Bush.  

Yes, it's on Amazon.I can email it to you, as it's an in awesome PDF..If you like it you buy the hard copy like i did. I was an Obama Supporter myself in the beginning. However, we know what happened..

after reading this book, and cross referencing it was previous disclosed things that were already made public knowledge..Like his Alias, Barry Sotoro, His sister claiming he was born in Kenya..The book helps keep all the facts in one place..There's some much information in the book. Pictures, documents, etc..Also His ghost written book dreams of my father.

I now hate Obama about 67% of bush after 2 years

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »

Yes, it's on Amazon.I can email it to you, as it's an in awesome PDF..If you like it you buy the hard copy like i did. I was an Obama Supporter myself in the beginning. However, we know what happened..

after reading this book, and checking it was previous disclosed things that were already made public knowledge..Like his Alias, Barry Sotoro, His sister claiming he was born in Kenya..The book helps keep all the facts in one place..There's some much information in the book. Pictures, documents, etc..

I have read so much on this asshole its not funny.  Between DSouzas book, many others, etc, many wish to cling on to the msm feel good narrative of this farce because to accept the reality is far too damaging for them.   

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 06:28:42 PM »
I don't really consider him to be local.  He was born in Mombossa Kenya.  He's not really from Hawaii.  Nothing about him shows he was raised in such an incredible place.  Governor Lingle took some heat for saying something similar a little while back.  

Fixed...i can understand where Lingle would say something like that...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
I have read so much on this asshole its not funny.  Between DSouzas book, many others, etc, many wish to cling on to the msm feel good narrative of this farce because to accept the reality is far too damaging for them.   

Like the CT social Security number..Or the 5 people who own his Chicago home, or are on the paper work...Connections to organized crime..Tony Rezco...etc

I wake up in the morning and think it's not a dream, Soebarkah is president

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2011, 06:45:00 PM »
Or the Ayeres/Dohrn connection, the fact that Percy Suttons' lawyer and the saudis got bama into harvard, rev. wright, not income to justify the mortgage on his house, and on and and on and on and on and on.

But its ok, barry is sipping guiness in ireland and looks cool. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 06:53:37 PM »

LOL!   You are claiming to be the CT debunker and you've never read the synthetic terror book from tarpley.  oh brother, it's amateur hour here!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »
LOL!   You are claiming to be the CT debunker and you've never read the synthetic terror book from tarpley.  oh brother, it's amateur hour here!

Nope, still reading the one about the holograms  :-*

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2011, 08:18:28 PM »
Like the CT social Security number..Or the 5 people who own his Chicago home, or are on the paper work...Connections to organized crime..Tony Rezco...etc

I wake up in the morning and think it's not a dream, Soebarkah is president

Ok here's a CT style argument for you:  If they had the power to fake his SS# why didn't they just give him a HI one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2011, 08:19:09 PM »
Nope, still reading the one about the holograms  :-*

fail.  sorry, but really, that's just sad man.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2011, 08:43:53 PM »
fail.  sorry, but really, that's just sad man.

What? Sorry that's the first that came to mind.  Just f-ing with you, geez.