Author Topic: Why do the Obama supporters on this board...  (Read 2392 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Why do the Obama supporters on this board...
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2011, 04:02:34 PM »
....refuse to show their faces in any thread about this regime's handling of the economy?

Is it cowardice, an inability to refute the points being made or just plain stupidity?

P.S. 1.8% growth last quarter came in under expectations. Shocking news to the Obama crowd who will tell you that everything is FINE (as they stick their fingers in their ears and scream "I can't hear you. I can't hear you").

why should we bother

I've personally wasted too many hours talking to the misinformed and willfully ignorant while guys like 333 pretend that I applaud everything the Obama administration does. 

this board is mostly a waste of time and I only post when I've got nothing better to do such as when I'm on hold or stuck on a stupid conference call.

Do you think anything I say is going to convinces the moonbats on this board that Obama is not really a secret, Kenyan, Muslim, Communist, Marxist, etc... intent on collapsing the country

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 08:45:41 AM »
jesus, just copy and paste it again,it's not like you used your own words or put any time in it

This is the epitome of irony. You're not even capable of tying your shoes in the morning, let alone actually stringing enough letters together to form a coherent thought, you jobless, welfare-leeching dreg on society.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 08:51:23 AM »
This is the epitome of irony. You're not even capable of tying your shoes in the morning, let alone actually stringing enough letters together to form a coherent thought, you jobless, welfare-leeching dreg on society.
i didn't know you were 3333386,this wasn't even to you, pin arms,go back to the kitchen and help mommy bake cookies, mommy's boy ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2011, 08:54:33 AM »
i didn't know you were 3333386,this wasn't even to you, pin arms,go back to the kitchen and help mommy bake cookies, mommy's boy ;D

I'm just laughing at the fact that you have 25,000+ posts combined across your accounts and yet you have never made a single coherent post that didn't come from you copy/pasting a video/transcript off DU or whatever other leftist websites you visit yet you think you're in a position to call others out on supposedly copy/pasting material.

You are one sad and pathetic welfare leech.

Your responses in this thread really say a lot about the topic. Thanks for proving everything in it is right. Pussy.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2011, 09:09:43 AM »
I'm just laughing at the fact that you have 25,000+ posts combined across your accounts and yet you have never made a single coherent post that didn't come from you copy/pasting a video/transcript off DU or whatever other leftist websites you visit yet you think you're in a position to call others out on supposedly copy/pasting material.

You are one sad and pathetic welfare leech.

Your responses in this thread really say a lot about the topic. Thanks for proving everything in it is right. Pussy.

can you post that picture of you again braaahahah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 09:13:40 AM »
Blackens posts prove bf 100 correct in this thread.  What a joke.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 09:20:50 AM »

Indeed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 09:38:35 AM »

333386 posts prove he has a man crush on bf  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2011, 09:44:22 AM »
Have you even looked at any of the economic data lately? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »

He makes it too easy.

Thank you for confirming the points made in the first post, Blacken. Retard.  :D :D :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »

If it's not on YouTube he sure as hell hasn't.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 09:54:29 AM »

your just to stoopid to under stand you sheap go watch more fox idiot :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 09:56:53 AM »
Work economic so called recovery over the past 8 recessions. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 09:57:44 AM »
1.8% quarterly growth despite trillions upon trillions being spent by the Obama regime and his democratic cronies. Good trade-off, yo!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »
your just to stoopid to under stand you sheap go watch more fox idiot :D :D :D :D

lol

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:19 AM »

He makes it too easy.

Thank you for confirming the points made in the first post, Blacken. Retard.  :D :D :D :D

holy shit it's the three homoamigos  :D :D :D :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »
Since no one has refuted any of the accoomplishments that i noted for Obama then I take that to mean you all agree that those acomplishments were in fact valid and we can now move on to other things....

3333 stated the credit card bill was not impressive but I refuted that so now we are all in 100% agreement finally! :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
I stopped reading this thread when Andre referred to the SALT treaty with Russia as an accomplishment.  ::)

Ill let the irony of that sink in for 333 and BF. The rest of you are too stupid to understand why Andre's comment is funny.

We have some serious political science scholars on this board.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 02:18:03 PM »
333386 posts prove he has a man crush on bf  :D
wait just a homo-loving minute.....if 3333 has a man crush on anyone, it'd better be moi !
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2011, 02:41:15 PM »
Screw that - you twinks can rally around obama and suck his irish cock all day long for all I care. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 02:44:13 PM »
Screw that - you twinks can rally around obama and suck his irish cock all day long for all I care. 

:D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »
I stopped reading this thread when Andre referred to the SALT treaty with Russia as an accomplishment.  ::)

Ill let the irony of that sink in for 333 and BF. The rest of you are too stupid to understand why Andre's comment is funny.

We have some serious political science scholars on this board.

hahaha....why do you think the SALT treaty was bad?...it accomplished a lot of stuff...

1. It opened the Russian arsenal up to inspection and to getting an accurate count of just what the Russians have..you can't just trust the Russians to give us an accurate accounting of what they have....we have to see for ourselves.

2....this is important because the Russians are not so good at maintaining their weapons systems....thus creating the possibility of nuclear accidents...with the treaty we get to see exactly if and how the Russians are maintaining their nuclear arsenals...

3. It gives us a way to verify and watch as the Russians destroy their nuclear bombs as they reduce their arsenals like they are supposed to under the treaty...

4. By knowing what they have and how much, it makes military planning EASIER..we can plan how to respond to what they have and how to counter any advantages they have..it provides us with CERTAINTY...which any general will tell you is something ALL war planners want when assessing capabilities and strategies

5. politically it proves to our allies and the world that we are serious about peace because many in the world believe the U.S. is bent on world domination (which isn't true)...it gives us the moral authority to tell other nations to reduce their armaments as well....

6. Also the more they open up to us, the more we can spy on them and recruit spies from their side just like they are already doing here

7. The SALT pact binds the U.S. and Russia together politically and this in turn generates trust in other areas where we can also cooperate...for example, the Russians help us in Afghanistan by allowing us to bring military supplies across their country....this saves time, money and also puts us and the Russians ON THE SAME SIDE

what more can I point out to you?..and also, if you are going to criticize Obama for the SALT treaty, then you have to criticize Carter, Reagan, Both Bushes and Clinton as well..all of whom SUPPORTED THE TREATY and also...MOST OF THE NEGOTIATIONS FOR THE TREATY TOOK PLACE UNDER THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION..BUSH GETS THE CREDIT FOR MOST OF THE NEGOTIATIONS....but it was Obama who was able to push it through congress and get it ratified.....

sorry I had to bust your bubble again...but you are used to this by now anyway  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2011, 05:50:13 PM »
Did you get that off www.barackobama.com.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2011, 05:58:58 PM »
Did you get that off www.barackobama.com.

nope ..got it out of my own mind.,..something you have trouble with :)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 05:49:25 AM »

word to the wise; Irish men aren't well hung.   just FYI.
w