Author Topic: Adam Kokesh body slammed, choked, police brutality at Jefferson Memorial  (Read 3126 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Sounds kind of backwards... The people have the right to assemble... No matter how little or big.

No they don't.  There are all sorts of restrictions placed on First Amendment rights.  People have the right to assemble if they do it in the right place, at the right, and in the right manner.  They don't have the right to create a disturbance. 

For example, a group of 100 people does not have the right to "assemble" inside the Smithsonian in the middle of a guided tour of an exhibit, drowning out people trying to participate in the tour.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
No they don't.  There are all sorts of restrictions placed on First Amendment rights.  People have the right to assemble if they do it in the right place, at the right, and in the right manner.  They don't have the right to create a disturbance. 

For example, a group of 100 people does not have the right to "assemble" inside the Smithsonian in the middle of a guided tour of an exhibit, drowning out people trying to participate in the tour.   

But its ok for groups of thousands to crowd around the Washington monument and fuck stuff up.

Or is that only for groups you decide?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
He's actually a Republican.
republican doesnt mean conservative as im sure you know...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
But its ok for groups of thousands to crowd around the Washington monument and fuck stuff up.

ARE YOU THAT FUKING DUMB???

the million man march and the big tea party rallies apply for AND OR!!! let the police and politicians KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE THERE...TO AVOID CONFLICT!!!

these fucktards wanted conflict and got what they asked for, actually these tools got off extremely easy as the police they chose to DISOBEY seemed out of shape...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

the million man march and the big tea party rallies apply for AND OR!!! let the police and politicians KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE THERE...TO AVOID CONFLICT!!!

these fucktards wanted conflict and got what they asked for, actually these tools got off extremely easy as the police they chose to DISOBEY seemed out of shape...

x2

The cops tried to be civil, they asked them several times to stop, stupid kids didn't listen and they found themselves face down on the ground kissing the concrete, hahahah

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Really Tony?

As much conversation as we've had, and you really want to go down the "Are you that dumb route?"

If the big rallies apply for permits and these guys didn't, then yes, I can see the antagonist nature of it and agree with making them leave.

Do you know that there were no permits?

Also, does this also mean that if someone were to protest in front of let's say the white house that they should be forcibly removed?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Yes it's o.k.  They get permission.  They find out what's appropriate and what is not.  They follow the rules. 

These particular people were looking for conflict.  They got what they deserved. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Really Tony?

As much conversation as we've had, and you really want to go down the "Are you that dumb route?"

If the big rallies apply for permits and these guys didn't, then yes, I can see the antagonist nature of it and agree with making them leave.

Do you know that there were no permits?

Also, does this also mean that if someone were to protest in front of let's say the white house that they should be forcibly removed?
LOL my apologies tu, youre right it was over the line especially with you...

but it seems like a pretty logical jump to me bro.

I thinki its pretty obvious they had no permits, the video is obviously meant to show the police in a bad light and if they had a permit it certainly would have been shown .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
the video is obviously meant to show the police in a bad light and if they had a permit it certainly would have been shown .

This may very well be the case... I generally think cops do enough to do that on their own and don't need any assistance.

Also, I agree with BF... As the tape started in the middle... They are most likely trying to hide something.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
This may very well be the case... I generally think cops do enough to do that on their own and don't need any assistance.

Also, I agree with BF... As the tape started in the middle... They are most likely trying to hide something.
my whole deal is ppl like to rag on the police as if everyone of them is shady, many are...most arent...lets not throw the baby out with the bath water...

I think that legit incidents that need to be looked into get trivialized with bs like this.

Ive known a number of police officers in my personal life and there are a few that I wouldnt really trust but the vast majority are honest, trustworthy ppl.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
my whole deal is ppl like to rag on the police as if everyone of them is shady, many are...most arent...lets not throw the baby out with the bath water...

I think that legit incidents that need to be looked into get trivialized with bs like this.

Ive known a number of police officers in my personal life and there are a few that I wouldnt really trust but the vast majority are honest, trustworthy ppl.

I would say most are "average"... As in I would trust them as much as I would trust anyone else... Which really isn't a lot.

That's not really the point... If we're sticking to the clip here, then I agree that most likely they were just trying to cause a ruckus and were dealt with.