Author Topic: Asswhoopin caught on tape at fast food spot  (Read 11836 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Asswhoopin caught on tape at fast food spot
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 08:57:11 PM »
I'm guessing slacker was the shirtless fag making all the monkey noises during the fight.
See I am a true lifter and a true white man,  You wont catch me at jack in the box off compton ave mother fucker.  Who eats fast food anyway.   
I

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 08:57:50 PM »
One man wrecking crew right there.  Went to town on those fellas

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »
One man wrecking crew right there.  Went to town on those fellas
I am not saying the kid didnt have any skills.  I am just saying notice how his friend couldnt let it go down one on one.  they all had the fighting poses of a gay broadway dancer
I

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 09:02:14 PM »
I bet those white guys were Canadians  (/5 pages)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
I bet those white guys were Canadians  (/5 pages)
Maybe  but those blacks def not american.
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 09:12:20 PM »
when it all started the white kid was faced with two monkeys   because they cant fight alone
At the end who were standing? If they go to your neck of the woods,what's going to happen? A bunch of whites  boys are going to jump them? You're a punk..!  Those poor white boys thought exactly like you,and see what happened to them? LOL.. Just so you know,I'm not black..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »
Surprise...Blacks are better than whites in something else athletic..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 09:23:52 PM »
Surprise...Blacks are better than whites in something else athletic..

slacker and his pals are not athletes even in his wildest dreams. 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2011, 09:24:36 PM »
At the end who were standing? If they go to your neck of the woods,what's going to happen? A bunch of whites  boys are going to jump them? You're a punk..!  Those poor white boys thought exactly like you,and see what happened to them? LOL.. Just so you know,I'm not black..
no you crazy spook.   We fight one on one. if you jump in  you may get shot,   But we fight one on one man to man
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 09:25:12 PM »
slacker and his pals are not athletes even in his wildest dreams. 
If I wanted any come back from you I would scrap your teeth,  Now fuck off you girl
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »
When I come to getbig, I come for the far and balanced posting...

It never fails, what you just saw are "n ggers". They come in all shapes and sizes, and races...
To not use that term on other races, would be in itself, racist...

The darker dude was swinging wildly...the dude in the jersey...well, he was down for basically the whole time, and every time he got up, he was put down...

The dude in the sweater---it was the sweater that gave him a touch of He-man strength, that or his school's BFS program...

The girls...they got the hell out...

Here is the question, if you were there, would you watch or get out or call the cops?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 09:28:52 PM »
The black dude with the white sweater and black toque (yes, I am a Canuck) had some nice right arm warm-up moves and stretches before the fray got underway. Was the sexy sweater (no homo) guy black? Hard to even tell. Not that it matters. He was clearly a fit and strong individual who went to work but fast. Punching and chucking his combatants around like a warrior. When he unleashed that kick to the downed fat boy's mug it was funny how his melon flopped back against the counter. Lights out. And when Captain Can'tFightWorthShit finally got up he was stumbling around like a turkey. Asshat.

Those dudes eating delicious subs weren't amused ... assorted coldcut tasties all over the floor.  >:( If it was me, I would have smashed the beverage machine over someone's 'tard head.

All in all, a classic dust up fit for inbred wankers who congregate around sub shacks and annoy good folks like myself when we desire nothing more than a meatball sub on brown with mustard and an iced tea, post workout.

Epic buffoonery.  

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »
no you crazy spook.   We fight one on one. if you jump in  you may get shot,   But we fight one on one man to man
Crazy Spook?  One, i'm not black you fat Phuck.. There's no way I'm going in to the woods to fight you.. I've seen Swamp people and those guys no the woods well.. But I'd be more than happy to meet up with you at my local boxing club in Brooklyn.. I could use a good warm up,before I spar.. So let me know pussy,I'm one of the few that actually boxes,and spars every day.. I love when guys like you come in the ring with those crazy eyes..Then I make you miss and tag you a few times,and that crazy leaves you real quick.. A few seconds later you're gasping for air ,and looking for a way out.. I've seen it hundreds of times.. You're nothing but a big talking racist..

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2011, 09:36:37 PM »
they are talking brazilian portuguese, so they all obviously were brazilians except for the american fat dude.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2011, 09:37:06 PM »
Crazy Spook?  One, i'm not black you fat Phuck.. There's no way I'm going in to the woods to fight you.. I've seen Swamp people and those guys no the woods well.. But I'd be more than happy to meet up with you at my local boxing club in Brooklyn.. I could use a good warm up,before I spar.. So let me know pussy,I'm one of the few that actually boxes,and spars every day.. I love when guys like you come in the ring with those crazy eyes..Then I make you miss and tag you a few times,and that crazy leaves you real quick.. A few seconds later you're gasping for air ,and looking for a way out.. I've seen it hundreds of times.. You're nothing but a big talking racist..

Tone it down, champ. And if you must, meet him in a sub shack. There's no venue for fighting quite like it. After you're done punching holes in each other, you can settle in for some sub sustenance. Yummy. Replenish for another days' combat.

:D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »
Hey fool  You tallk a lot of shit.   I could snap my fingers and you wont be boxing anymore.   I hold 3 golden gloves titles. I boxed for over 10 years.  Ive broken bread with Mike Tyson Don King and Tommy Atlas.   I boxed at Tommy gym and even stayed at him home.    Dont talk shit to me because your online bitch.  I got more connections than AT&T    You bette check yourself before you wreck yourself
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2011, 09:41:33 PM »
Tone it down, champ. And if you must, meet him in a sub shack. There's no venue for fighting quite like it. After you're done punching holes in each other, you can settle in for some sub sustenance. Yummy. Replenish for another days' combat.

:D
LOLOL.. Phuck you Fortress...You're funny.. Thank's for lightening it up in here.. Can't stand fake dudes like Slapper.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »
LOLOL.. Phuck you Fortress...You're funny.. Thank's for lightening it up in here.. Can't stand fake dudes like Slapper.
I stand 6.3 inches weigh in @ 272 lbs @12% bf  have 3 goldne glove titles and have beat more bitches like you than you would believe.  Dont let your ass sign a check your butt cant cash.   You better google me bitch.  Ask around  I am WHO I SAY I AM IF I WASNT THAN WJU WOULD I SAY I AM
I

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2011, 09:48:56 PM »
I stand 6.3 inches weigh in @ 272 lbs @12% bf  have 3 goldne glove titles and have beat more bitches like you than you would believe.  Dont let your ass sign a check your butt cant cash.   You better google me bitch.  Ask around  I am WHO I SAY I AM IF I WASNT THAN WJU WOULD I SAY I AM

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2011, 09:50:47 PM »
they are talking brazilian portuguese, so they all obviously were brazilians except for the american fat dude.

Oh well, you just ruined Wigg's day  ;D

xVaderx

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »
Hey fool  You tallk a lot of shit.   I could snap my fingers and you wont be boxing anymore.   I hold 3 golden gloves titles. I boxed for over 10 years.  Ive broken bread with Mike Tyson Don King and Tommy Atlas.   I boxed at Tommy gym and even stayed at him home.    Dont talk shit to me because your online bitch.  I got more connections than AT&T    You bette check yourself before you wreck yourself
Lol all those guys are black!  Did you use racist comments face to face with Mike?  Or only online?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2011, 09:54:47 PM »
Lol all those guys are black!  Did you use racist comments face to face with Mike?  Or only online?
MIke dont phase me  You gotta hit me and you cant hit greased lightning
I

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 09:55:56 PM »
MIke Tyson...! WOW!!!!  He knows how you feel about blacks? Or were you too much of a bitch,and played the closet racist?  Golden Gloves titles and 10 yrs.experience and never went Pro?  WOW!  You must have been too skilled and no one wanted to fight with you ?? I'll tell you what.. Next time you're in Brooklyn,I'll show you how Non racists do it.. 270lbs..?  This will be the easiest fight I've had in a while,I promise.. Also,what kind of grown man speaks like you.. A lowlife,that's the type.. You can run your resume down 100 times ,but that will not change shit.. I'm no bitch.. More connections than AT&T? C'mon ....You're a closet wannabe Black.. I can almost swear I've heard that in a rap song? LOL.. You're Stupid,all the way around..

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2011, 10:02:09 PM »
MIke Tyson...! WOW!!!!  He knows how you feel about blacks? Or were you too much of a bitch,and played the closet racist?  Golden Gloves titles and 10 yrs.experience and never went Pro?  WOW!  You must have been too skilled and no one wanted to fight with you ?? I'll tell you what.. Next time you're in Brooklyn,I'll show you how Non racists do it.. 270lbs..?  This will be the easiest fight I've had in a while,I promise.. Also,what kind of grown man speaks like you.. A lowlife,that's the type.. You can run your resume down 100 times ,but that will not change shit.. I'm no bitch.. More connections than AT&T? C'mon ....You're a closet wannabe Black.. I can almost swear I've heard that in a rap song? LOL.. You're Stupid,all the way around..
I want to be black lol  Your the one using BIG WORM as your handle which is from a popular series of dumb nig ger movies  lol

Mike thinks balck people are blacks he hates them and himself.  He tried to eat one he hated him so bad.    PM me the name of your club and ill send someone by to spar with you.    See how you do. If you can handle him., You get a shot at me.
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »
I nominate this as the best title of of a thread all year.  ;D