Author Topic: Bronkaid- no more? (June 3 good news)  (Read 28931 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Bronkaid- no more? (June 3 good news)
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2013, 05:08:21 PM »
just get an adderall hookup/script

I have tried. Any suggestions?
a

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2013, 05:27:29 PM »
It's back everywhere boys

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2013, 05:32:31 PM »
For the novice what does it do? And how much do you need to take?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2013, 05:38:08 PM »
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »
For the novice what does it do? And how much do you need to take?

Two (2) Bronkaid tablets   **One tablet to start***
650 mg's Aspirin
One large cup of coffee.

*Taken as soon as possible in the morning.
a

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2013, 05:44:50 PM »
Two (2) Bronkaid tablets
650 mg's Aspirin
One large cup of coffee.

TY...for weight loss or energy?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2013, 05:49:45 PM »
TY...for weight loss or energy?

Huge energy boost. Plus it acts as a very nice appetite suppressant, so you can eat really clean (IME). Remember to eat and drink because it does cause you to "not be hungry". In conjugation with Aspirin and caffeine it also seems to slightly boost your core temperature which should lead to fat loss. Your mileage may vary on that.

For the price, $15 per box, it's absolutely worth trying IMO.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2013, 08:03:13 PM »
Huge energy boost. Plus it acts as a very nice appetite suppressant, so you can eat really clean (IME). Remember to eat and drink because it does cause you to "not be hungry". In conjugation with Aspirin and caffeine it also seems to slightly boost your core temperature which should lead to fat loss. Your mileage may vary on that.

Nice post Tommy.

To add to that, it ABSOLUTELY is going to increase mobilization of fatty acids for fat burning. IMO, all the other cool sides are just an added bonus.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »
Nice post Tommy.

To add to that, it ABSOLUTELY is going to increase mobilization of fatty acids for fat burning. IMO, all the other cool sides are just an added bonus.

Thank you CF.   I'm glad Bronkaid is back, or at least seems to be back. Primatene didn't not seem to match up.
a

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2013, 11:01:52 PM »
century supplements in canada sell ephedrine and even the original supplements that had it in

they ship all over
[

whats the name of the exact ephedrine supplement you took from there??? they got a few...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2013, 02:59:35 AM »
Two (2) Bronkaid tablets
650 mg's Aspirin
One large cup of coffee.

Any medical sides?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2013, 03:11:52 AM »
Any medical sides?

That seems like quite the dose. I was thinking a single bronk, a baby aspirin and a big cup o' joe. I would imagine that tachycardia is a potential side.

Jizzacked

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2013, 06:57:49 AM »
1 bronkaid and I am good to go, 2 is way too much for a lot of people unless you have been on it for a couple weeks.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »
That seems like quite the dose. I was thinking a single bronk, a baby aspirin and a big cup o' joe. I would imagine that tachycardia is a potential side.

Yeah it looks like a big dose to me too, especially for a first time user. 400mg is a fkn kick in the ass. Throw in 1 brink aid and a baby aspirin and you will be AMPED.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2013, 01:15:06 PM »

After thinking about it- I agree guys. One tablet only to start. I would still go 650 mg's on the Aspirin and a big cup o'joe.   

I do like two tablets, but initially it caused mild hand tremors and it was fairly potent diuretic. Two tablets does really help with breathing if that is important to your style of training.
a

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »
After thinking about it- I agree guys. One tablet only to start. I would still go 650 mg's on the Aspirin and a big cup o'joe.   

I do like two tablets, but initially it caused mild hand tremors and it was fairly potent diuretic. Two tablets does really help with breathing if that is important to your style of training.

THANKS A LLLL.LOT NOW YOU DOWN THE DOOOOOOSAGE ARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH YOU MIGHTTTTTT HAVE SAID SOMETHING BEFORE IIIIIIIII BENCHED THE BENCH AND RAAAAAANNNNN AROUND THE GYMMMM WITH IT.....I CAN'T CLOSEEE MY EYES AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH AM I SUPPOSETO SWEEEAT FROM MY NOSTRILS ARGHHHHHHHHJHJ

Joking....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2013, 02:59:03 PM »
If I get pulled over by the police and they ask what that box of bronk aid is I would lie and say its for my breathing.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »
If I get pulled over by the police and they ask what that box of bronk aid is I would lie and say its for my breathing.

hahahaa    Just tell the pig to fuck off.    Or say you have asthma- that's why Bronkaid is made. 
a

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2013, 05:20:58 PM »
Any medical sides?

increased body temp is one, i took 3 or 4 bronks once plus caffeine and couldn't stop sweating and hyperventilating. i just sat there on my chair naked with two fans blowing on me and a jug of water in my hand for about an hour or so. also raised blood pressure due to the vasoconstricting effects. diarrhea for some people.

you don't really need the aspirin though, there's study that show it interferes with muscle growth. it's only if you're super fat and want to lose a lot.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2013, 05:24:45 PM »
I have tried. Any suggestions?

idunno, i live in a big college town so people pop it like candy, not super hard to find. 

my friend went to the doc and said he had trouble focusing in school so they gave him a prescription for vyvanse. maybe that will work.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »

It's definitely a great alternative to clen. Just be really careful if you have generalized anxiety, test anxiety, public speaking issues and etc. Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine will make your anxiety symptoms a lot worse and a lot harder to control.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2013, 05:56:24 PM »
Two (2) Bronkaid tablets   **One tablet to start***
650 mg's Aspirin
One large cup of coffee.

Reckless advice for a novice.  This is for guys who have habituated to it already.  Way too much for a beginner.

Take only 1/2 a Bronkaid tab to access your tolerance first.

Aspirin dose is way too high and probably not necessary at all.  If you must take it, take an 81mg baby aspirin.  Too much aspirin causes nasty, potential dangerous medical conditions.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2013, 01:16:57 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY I THOUGHT YOU SAID START WITH 20 TABLETS I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS I SWAM ACROSS THE ATLANTIC TO THROW HANDS AND IM NEAR YOUR GYM NOW

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2013, 03:40:34 AM »
Reckless advice for a novice.  This is for guys who have habituated to it already.  Way too much for a beginner.

Take only 1/2 a Bronkaid tab to access your tolerance first.

Aspirin dose is way too high and probably not necessary at all.  If you must take it, take an 81mg baby aspirin.  Too much aspirin causes nasty, potential dangerous medical conditions.

What does aspirin do? And what dangerous conditions may arise?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »
What does aspirin do? And what dangerous conditions may arise?

It temporarily shuts down your heart and brain for short 3 second bursts, which tricks your body into 'dying' for those 3 seconds and slightly decomposing. Because it's such a short space of time, necrosis doesn't fully set in and you just get ripped.