Author Topic: Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicop  (Read 2023 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I guess the teachers can take a cut, but it's different for Christie :(

Christie has a history of over-indulging on the public dime

Check out this blast from the past on Christie's travel expenses as US Attorney for New Jersey, him and his subordinate Michele Brown who Christie gave a loan and failed to claim it or pay taxes on the interest income.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/chris_christie...

Chris Christie exceeded federal travel spending limits as U.S. Attorney, records show

By The Associated Press
October 13, 2009, 6:25PM

TRENTON -- The Republican candidate for New Jersey governor, who has campaigned on a platform of ethical integrity and cutting government waste, regularly spent beyond federal guidelines on business travel while U.S. attorney, records show.

The newly released travel records show that Chris Christie occasionally billed taxpayers more than $400 a night for stays in luxury hotels and exceeded the government's hotel allowance on 14 of 16 business trips he took in 2008.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wow......... he then left to meet with iowa donors.  I like Christie a lot, but he's sounding more like a typical pig politician every minute :(

"If these reports are true, the governor has potentially violated the law by using public resources for private purposes," said Sen. Barbara Buono (D-Middlesex). "This is a serious breach of public trust and necessitates a full accounting of his use of government resources, particularly, the state police helicopter. The Attorney General and U.S. Attorney should demand all records of the governor's travel to ensure that he has not made a habit of using taxpayer dollars for personal or political travel."

Wednesday, Christie used a state police helicopter to fly to a baseball game in Bergen County, where his son Andrew was playing. He left the game, along with First Lady Mary Pat Christie aboard the helicopter. An hour-and-a-half later, he arrived via car at Drumthwacket, the governor's mansion in Princeton, for a meeting with a group of GOP donors from Iowa who were trying to court him to run for president in 2012.

Assemblywoman Valerie Vainieri Huttle (D-Bergen) chided the governor for what she called his "do as I say not as I do" attitude.

"I can’t remember how many times I had to skip political events because my children had games or school activities," Vainieri Huttle said. "Leaving in the fifth inning to meet with wealthy Iowa political donors says something about the Governor’s priorities. Perhaps his presidential courters can help him foot the bill so our taxpayers aren’t on the hook for such perks when he is calling for sacrifice.”

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Fucked up, given the speeches I've heard him make about "We are completely broke".  And especially since he needs to be exercising way way way more.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
especially Ron Paul.

:D

His followers don't seem to have much of a sense of humor though.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Fucked up, given the speeches I've heard him make about "We are completely broke".  And especially since he needs to be exercising way way way more.

He wants everyone to make cuts..However, he unwilling to compromise his daily caloric intake.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
He wants everyone to make cuts..However, he unwilling to compromise his daily caloric intake.

lol

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Kind of like Obama wanting to raise taxes on the rich....and then subsequently taking advantage of every tax loophole he could.  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
he did this one time before.  He didn't feel the need to pay back the state the first time.  When he got caught this time, he decided to pay back for BOTH times he's done this.

maybe it's better he doesn't run in 2012.  A few more years of growing up may help.  Anyone who lines up a state car to drive him a few hundred feet from a helicopter is a little out of touch with spending restriction.

Gov. Christie reimburses N.J. for use of state helicopter to attend son's baseball games
 Source: New Jersey Star-Ledger

TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie and the state Republican Party will repay the state for two trips on a State Police helicopter to get to his son's baseball games.

The most recent ride, on Tuesday, drew national widespread criticism from those who questioned the governor's use of helicopter when he flew from downtown Trenton to Montvale, in Bergen County, to watch his son Andrew play baseball, and then to Princeton, where he met with a group of wealthy Republican donors from Iowa who traveled to New Jersey to try to persuade Christie to run for president in 2012.

The Republican State Committee has paid $1,232.29 for the flight from the Tuesday baseball game to Princeton, the Republican State Committee said today.

"The check has already been delivered," said party spokesman Rick Gorka.

Michael Drewniak, a spokesman for the governor, said Christie is reimbursing the state $1,232.30 for the flight to the game.

In addition, Christie is also paying $919.20 for a flight on Friday to see his son play in another baseball game. That flight was not previously disclosed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
and Gitmo, and Stim not being used enough for infrastructure, and Obama care and him punking out.. and Afg and Iraq.. and yes.. Ive said all of those before.. you're just saying i didn't for affect.. to make your shit sound better.. which is the total essence of you.. buckshot approach, typing shit in all caps.. like "WWWWWTTTTTFFFFF!!!!!!!FUUUBOOO" (of which i have no idea if its meaning) your photo-shopped pics of Obama, endless YouTube posts, making shit up or cosigning something that hasn't been proven. Quoting non credible sources ($200mil a day.. well some guy in india said it) and the extreme hyperbole.. dude you are a complete contradicting shit show.

Bingo!!!   I love how when he is confronted with his own behavior and pathetic little posting style he offers no defense or tries to refute it.

Pathetic little man.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
When repubs do something.. you dont mention nothing until someone calls you out.. then you have a 2 word response "thats bad"..followed by comparing it to something unrelated by obama

That's classic a "33333 Gay Ass Spin Job."

333333, when you start posting things like Christies helicopter ride or that Florida governors hypocrisy and railing on them like you do with anything Obama then you can talk.  And you might even have some integrity....

Until then  ::) already about how you "agree and all"

Exactly why everyone on here knows he is just a whining joke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This was really not a big deal considering the police said that they had to use the hours regardless and otherwise would have driven the sixty miles in the suburbans. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Yup.  They were going to be in the air training that day, so the flight had no incremental cost to the taxpayers.
Y

Skip8282

• Getbig V
This was really not a big deal considering the police said that they had to use the hours regardless and otherwise would have driven the sixty miles in the suburbans. 

Yeah, but he needs to set the example.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I agree, but this was not something I thought was a big deal.   I heard the police department explain this in how they had to use the hours regardless and that had they not taken the copter, they would have used a fleet of suburbans anyway. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I agree, but this was not something I thought was a big deal.   I heard the police department explain this in how they had to use the hours regardless and that had they not taken the copter, they would have used a fleet of suburbans anyway. 

but twitter dicks is major shit

Skip8282

• Getbig V
but twitter dicks is major shit

No, but apparently crying about Palin's mispellings on twitter is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The wiener thing is all over the news here.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

No, but apparently crying about Palin's mispellings on twitter is.

Thats retarded as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey - where is that fake report card you kept posting? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Hey - where is that fake report card you kept posting? 

its stapled with your "letter stating obamacare was the reason your rates jumped"
but thats in the same folder that had the "$200mil a day expense report for the india trip"
and that is under a stack of news papers titled "obama callled swat on grand mothers... errr..his security detail did it.. errr it was the police chief that ordered swat..errrrr it was police in riot gear.errrr..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mal - bama promised that insurance rates would go down on average 2500.   Has that happened yes or no? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Mal - bama promised that insurance rates would go down on average 2500.   Has that happened yes or no? 

lol so you just ignore what i wrote above...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't ignore anything.  Your stupid ass keeps kneepadding obamacare and everyone, including myself, is getting massive premiuim increases as a result.   

Its another lie by your god king that you bought into hook line and sinker.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
lol so you just ignore what i wrote above...

Did you think he would do anything otherwise?  Ignorance, deflection, denial, etc... those are the tactics.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Did you think he would do anything otherwise?  Ignorance, deflection, denial, etc... those are the tactics.

Dude you really are obsessed with 33.