Author Topic: How to loose size...  (Read 800 times)

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
How to loose size...
« on: June 09, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »
Hi,

Recently I decided to loose some size, long story... but anyhow. Instead of being 200 lbs with abs being 170 lbs with abs... Just for the sake of the example.

I have before eaten 5-6 meals a day, lean with 1g per protein per kg muscle. So I figured if I eat 3 times a day, lean with 90g protein, I will keep leanness and loose size, by forcing my body to eat muscles... I also cut exercise and do only pullups, pushups, dips, military press and curls for upper body although I have kept my leg workout almost the same (my legs were always lagging) also I do more cardio.

Result, I am not loosing size, I am keeping but I am loosing details and also my abs are getting more and more covered...

Please help me with some advices...

T

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: How to loose size...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »
you are indeed losing muscle, but  you're putting on fat. 

if you don't care about muscle or fat, just want to lose size.  stop eating and don't workout.  duh

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »
:)

Not as simple. I want to keep my definition and hardness but at a smaller size. I thought minimizing workouts and eating less but clean would do that...

I tend to believe that by eating only 3 times my metabolism is slowing down and I force my body to store all food as reserve... Maybe I should stick to 5-6 meals a day but even smaller portions?

/t

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 12:08:23 PM »
:)

Not as simple. I want to keep my definition and hardness but at a smaller size. I thought minimizing workouts and eating less but clean would do that...

I tend to believe that by eating only 3 times my metabolism is slowing down and I force my body to store all food as reserve... Maybe I should stick to 5-6 meals a day but even smaller portions?

/t

Keep the frequency up.  Reduce cals, but keep it clean.  Low weight and high reps, and short bouts of cardio.
:

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 12:09:39 PM »
Keep the frequency up.  Reduce cals, but keep it clean.  Low weight and high reps, and short bouts of cardio.

pretty much, drop the calls waaay down but keep the macro's in the right range.