Author Topic: Lori Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in  (Read 67264 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Lori Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in
« Reply #575 on: June 13, 2011, 10:40:35 AM »
As attractive as a horse's face splashed with acid.
you are just hating because it turned you down

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #577 on: June 13, 2011, 12:04:22 PM »
Reeves, you sound pissed that God made you a high steppin yellow midget.

Relax buddy...grab yourself some watermelon and a glass of grape drank and fire up a blunt and chill out.

You friend,

Chaos. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #578 on: June 13, 2011, 01:58:35 PM »
You guys are right, this thread did need a bump.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #579 on: June 13, 2011, 04:12:07 PM »
Gosh Reeves!  If only I could be as pious as you! lol

I don't think Lori looks like a man at all.  I have no idea if she uses anything illegal or not.  I know I got very lean using no illegal substances whatsoever and some people who saw my pics think I used something.

Do you know for a fact she uses something illegal?  If not, do you think you are judging her?  Yeah ...Reeves that noise!

I hope it doesn't bother you too much if I go 35 in a 30!

Pious? Fuck that noise and well you know it.  You just pick and choose what you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel to be the easiest way out.  A gentleman ( or in your case, a lady) never 'hurts" someones feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings unintentionally.  Me?  I tell the truth about this thing while in this case you avoid doing so because you desire to be "liked", or at the least not to appear judgmental.  

Drop the "judge" and there it is for all to see. You are being  "mental".  

I know.  Its not really fair of me to be so smucking fart.  But I don't have much choice as I am dinky and a Halfrican-Amurican.   ;D Later, kid.  "Reeves that noise"...Cute.  ;D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #580 on: June 13, 2011, 04:21:48 PM »
Reeves, you sound pissed that God made you a high steppin yellow midget.

Relax buddy...grab yourself some watermelon and a glass of grape drank and fire up a blunt and chill out.

You friend,

Chaos. :)

Thanks, but given my internal ailments as well as specific contractual agreements I am unlikely and unable to indulge in anything illegal, i.e., a "blunt".  I can't drink adult beverages due to common (amongst wee folk  ;D) congenital renal problems.  Watermelon?  So long as it is lightly sprinkled with table salt and there is sweet tea to go with it. 

No grape drink, thank you. :-X

And the term is "high yellow", big man. ;D  I hope to meet you one day.  There are times when it seems height is not the only thing short for me.   ;)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #581 on: June 13, 2011, 05:15:26 PM »
Thanks, but given my internal ailments as well as specific contractual agreements I am unlikely and unable to indulge in anything illegal, i.e., a "blunt".  I can't drink adult beverages due to common (amongst wee folk  ;D) congenital renal problems.  Watermelon?  So long as it is lightly sprinkled with table salt and there is sweet tea to go with it. 

And the term is "high yellow, big man. ;D  I hope to meet you one day.  There are times when it seems height is not the only thing short for me.   ;)

Reeves knows the salty watermelon secret and thus knows whats up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: June 13, 2011, 06:58:16 PM »

And the term is "high yellow", big man. ;D  I hope to meet you one day.  There are times when it seems height is not the only thing short for me.   ;)
Nothing illegal?

Educate yourself little guy.........

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=High%20Stepping%20Yellow
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #583 on: June 13, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
Nothing illegal?

Educate yourself little guy.........

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=High%20Stepping%20Yellow

Nothing.  As for educating myself, I am aware of the variety of slurs associated with being who, or in some folks eyes, "what" I am.  I have never, nor will I ever ignore either facet of my family.  If by this link you were suggesting this then you are wrong and in doing so you have done a disservice to yourself and your parents.  How so?

Your parents failed to educate you in respecting not your "betters" but your equals and that being as you would yourself.  That is,  of course, unless this was nothing more than linguistic temerity or if it reflects upon how you think of yourself.  I have a sense of humor regarding my condition, i.e., height and being of mixed race, but never have I had anything but love for my parents. 

"A light-skinned biracial person that ignores their black roots and acts uppity to try and score points with whites."

Fuck your noise if that is what you are saying.   You are  not lacking in physical size, but instead heart, mind and if there were such a thing, I would wager also  your soul is down a size or two from your hat measurement.  I've seen your pictures.  Small mind in a large noggin.  Later days, Tennessee Tuxedo.  You've failed.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: June 13, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
Nothing.  As for educating myself, I am aware of the variety of slurs associated with being who, or in some folks eyes, "what" I am.  I have never, nor will I ever ignore either facet of my family.  If by this link you were suggesting this then you are wrong and in doing so you have done a disservice to yourself and your parents.  How so?

Your parents failed to educate you in respecting not your "betters" but your equals and that being as you would yourself.  That is,  of course, unless this was nothing more than linguistic temerity or if it reflects upon how you think of yourself.  I have a sense of humor regarding my condition, i.e., height and being of mixed race, but never have I had anything but love for my parents. 

"A light-skinned biracial person that ignores their black roots and acts uppity to try and score points with whites."

Fuck your noise if that is what you are saying.   You are  not lacking in physical size, but instead heart, mind and if there were such a thing, I would wager also  your soul is down a size or two from your hat measurement.  I've seen your pictures.  Small mind in a large noggin.  Later days, Tennessee Tuxedo.  You've failed.
This is a mega sized meltdown from a minisize lawn jockey. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: June 13, 2011, 07:30:50 PM »
This is a mega sized meltdown from a minisize lawn jockey. ;D

No, it was an educated reply intended to enlighten an otherwise dimwitted cretin, i.e., you.   ;D

Do I need to dumb it down for you big guy?  I think not. ;) FTN.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2011, 07:34:26 PM »
No, it was an educated reply intended to enlighten an otherwise dimwitted cretin, i.e., you.   ;D

Do I need to dumb it down for you big guy?  I think not. ;) FTN.
It was an over done explanation, defending your love for your family, quite obviously something you must have questioned when the other kids made fun of your nappy blonde hair and called you an ankle biter. NBF  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #587 on: June 13, 2011, 08:46:23 PM »
It was an over done explanation, defending your love for your family, quite obviously something you must have questioned when the other kids made fun of your nappy blonde hair and called you an ankle biter. NBF  ;D

It's only over done for those with an under done IQ, sport. Does that song sound familiar, champ?  It should, it was written for people like you in the key of "F".  Something you were doubtless familiar with throughout you repeated trips through 4th grade.

And the hair is wavy, not nappy.  As a yoot I looked like one of those cherubic blonde abo kids, I kid  you not.  ;D A regular Nordic Negro.   ;) As for ankle biter, FTN.  More knee capper with a Louisville Slugger if one of you Super Super Sized Sappy Meals pushed the wrong button enough times. 

It's late.  Time for my Geritol®, fresh Depends® and the latest copy of AARLP™ (African American Retired Little Peepses™).  At least I don't have (as Wilfred Brimley calls it) Diabeetus.  As always, I enjoy our little talks. 

I did my best to use small words so as not to confoose you, big man.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: June 13, 2011, 08:52:14 PM »
As always, I enjoy our little talks. 

The only kind you can have. ;D

Is your voice Webster-like or Gary Colemanish?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #589 on: June 13, 2011, 08:58:24 PM »
The only kind you can have. ;D

Is your voice Webster-like or Gary Colemanish?

Shit!  Your loud, overbearing manly key banging woke me up.  I sound like Johnny Harman sings. 

I wish. At least I don't sound like I represent the Lumberjack Guild... ;D   

Or the Lollipop one.  ;D See ya later, gigantor.