Author Topic: Arnold is overrated as a bodybuilder  (Read 33437 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold is overrated as a bodybuilder
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2011, 04:40:07 AM »
man, there are some sick people here.

Well then why don't you fuck off and go to a "normal" website full of sheep.

You stupid bitch.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2011, 05:19:44 AM »
Well then why don't you fuck off and go to a "normal" website full of sheep.

You stupid bitch.
you're a big man over the internet. now listen son, go away and drink your milk and maybe one day you'll be man enough to square me up. I like GETBIG and there are a lot of good posts on here but there are a few Gobshites like you who are very immature and do not post constructive training advice.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2011, 05:22:31 AM »
you're a big man over the internet. now listen son, go away and drink your milk and maybe one day you'll be man enough to square me up. I like GETBIG and there are a lot of good posts on here but there are a few Gobshites like you who are very immature and do not post constructive training advice.

Sure gimmick. I'll take what you say seriously, when you have no picture, 200 posts, and are obviously a troll with multiple accounts.

You can kindly fuck off now and log in with your real account. Gimmick fuck.

If I saw you in real life I would kick you in the fucking face.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2011, 05:29:48 AM »
Sure gimmick. I'll take what you say serious, when you have no picture, 200 posts, and are obviously a troll with muliple accounts.

You can kindly fuck off now and log in with your real account. Gimmick fuck.

If I saw you in real life I would kick you in the fucking face.
you are such a little tit.multiple accounts? I am Donny (Donald) and yes i used to post on Iron Age forum. Believe me son i am who i say i am. Unlike you son i have done a few things and have seen more than a little dick like you would ever dream of. Stick to playing play station and leave the real serious stuff to MEN OK. Enough said. kick me in the face...what a joke.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2011, 05:34:21 AM »
you are such a little tit.multiple accounts? I am Donny (Donald) and yes i used to post on Iron Age forum. Believe me son i am who i say i am. Unlike you son i have done a few things and have seen more than a little dick like you would ever dream of. Stick to playing play station and leave the real serious stuff to MEN OK. Enough said. kick me in the face...what a joke.

You seem like the kind of guy who has never left his home state and locks the door to jack off in the back room of your Mommy's house still.

I've lived in 5 different countries and later this year i'm gonna go backpacking for 3 months. Yup. I never do shit in life  ::)

I post on getbig a lot right now because i'm stuck working full time in a shit country, but this will be over soon enough.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2011, 05:41:21 AM »
well fucking grow up son..OK? well if you are ever on your travels in Germany.. look me up in Hannover. I would love to meet you son. Do you like Boxing? I hope so.This is an invite for you to "kick me in the Head", actually as i write this my mate(who is also a Brit and ex soldier) thinks that you are a real cheese dick.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2011, 05:45:45 AM »
well fucking grow up son..OK? well if you are ever on your travels in Germany.. look me up in Hannover. I would love to meet you son. Do you like Boxing? I hope so.This is an invite for you to "kick me in the Head", actually as i write this my mate(who is also a Brit and ex soldier) thinks that you are a real cheese dick.

You can tell your "mate" who who probably fuck in the ass, that I will beat the shit out of him too.

Fuck Germany. I have no plans to go to that shithole. A bunch of stupid ass sheep who got braiwashed into Naziism.

You Germans are a disgrace to the Earth. We should have killed all of you morons after WWII.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2011, 05:47:15 AM »
You can tell your "mate" who who probably fuck in the ass, that I will beat the shit out of him too.

Fuck Germany. I have no plans to go to that shithole. A bunch of stupid ass sheep who got brainwashed into Naziism.

You Germans are a disgrace to the Earth. We should have killed all of you morons after WWII.
Ban this idiot ???

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2011, 05:49:56 AM »
Ban this idiot ???

Suck my dick. Little ho. :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2011, 05:51:00 AM »
Ban this idiot ???
Don`t waste your time arguing with this nitwit Donny.......he`s a sad lonely loser who craves the attention and likes to get a rise out of people.

He probably couldn`t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

waits for idiotic threats and mom jokes from Black Cock Red Anus

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2011, 05:53:10 AM »
Don`t waste your time arguing with this nitwit Donny.......he`s a sad lonely loser who craves the attention and likes to get a rise out of people.

You are not worthy of a response from "Big" BFRS......

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2011, 05:55:29 AM »
I`ll consider myself blessed then.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2011, 05:56:58 AM »

yes cheers mate. He is getting boring

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2011, 05:57:48 AM »
yes cheers mate. He is getting boring

Your Mom still doesn't get bored of sucking my cock. You cunnt.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2011, 06:34:00 AM »
Donnyboy has at least two obsessions: his frustration about Arnold's popularity (check for proof the tread topics where he posted) and his calls to ban someone he can't battle with arguments. What a silly bitter old fart.  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2011, 06:41:29 AM »
"Big" FagRedSheep has the muscularity of a premature birthed lamb 
L

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2011, 06:49:28 AM »
"Big" FagRedSheep has the muscularity of a premature birthed lamb  Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2011, 07:38:22 AM »

Donny my man, don't let these little tits wind you up.  When you were Gordon in Ironage didn't you say you were ex military living in Stirling?  So have you moved over to Germany now or what?  I know a lot of ex forces guys seem to do that. Lived in Dusseldorf myself once i left the RAF back in 88.
Blackcuntreddildo really is a complete twat. He would shit himself if he met a real Scottish ex forces man.  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »
Donny my man, don't let these little tits wind you up.  When you were Gordon in Ironage didn't you say you were ex military living in Stirling?  So have you moved over to Germany now or what?  I know a lot of ex forces guys seem to do that. Lived in Dusseldorf myself once i left the RAF back in 88.
Blackcuntreddildo really is a complete twat. He would shit himself if he met a real Scottish ex forces man.  ;D
yes i was across in Stirling for a while but i have a German Wife and she did not like the Fish suppers and steak pies.. ::) what were you RAF Regiment? and little boys here don´t bother me.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2011, 10:28:53 AM »
yes i was across in Stirling for a while but i have a German Wife and she did not like the Fish suppers and steak pies.. ::) what were you RAF Regiment? and little boys here don´t bother me.

::) ::) ::)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2011, 01:37:51 PM »

120 Squadron based at RAF Kinloss. Nimrods. Was in the Falklands in 82 but left before first Desert Storm. The squadron left Kinloss after 41 years based there a couple of months ago due to military cutbacks ending the plans for new Nimrod replacement.  :(

xVaderx

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2011, 02:56:19 PM »
Nice, I got another troll dirtbag trying to grab onto my nuts.

The next slacker? The next El Chapo? The next PussyCoochHo?

The next gimmick I will bury 6 feet under. That's what you are. Better run away while you still can.
Your the biggest joke on this site!  Talked for months about the getbig contest, then PUNKED OUT hard!  Nothing more than a JOKE!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »
Your the biggest joke on this site!  Talked for months about the getbig contest, then PUNKED OUT hard!  Nothing more than a JOKE!

I got busy and couldn't post pics. I didn't punk out. Even if I weigh 85 pounds i'll post up my pics here and not give a fuck.

No shame in this game.

Looks you are punking out by posting under a gimmick account. You stupid bitch, "xvaderx", why don't you say it with your main account, fag.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2011, 01:42:17 AM »
120 Squadron based at RAF Kinloss. Nimrods. Was in the Falklands in 82 but left before first Desert Storm. The squadron left Kinloss after 41 years based there a couple of months ago due to military cutbacks ending the plans for new Nimrod replacement.  :(
yes it is Bad what they are doing now. I was in 1985 till 1995 in which time i was in Germany. I remember meeting some RAF Regt Guys in Vögelsien( hope i spelt it correct :'() it's a big training area full of Ranges and one night we had a good piss up with them. I knew a couple of guys who joined the RAF but i think if i remember correctly one joined the RAF police.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2013, 12:24:13 PM »
arnold overrated . hard to say he was the big european superstar tio make it in the states because he wanted too . he had his little flaws thigs forearms etc . but he had yes willpower and was multifaceted . put to sport on the map they say .