Author Topic: Super BadAss Soldier  (Read 7213 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Super BadAss Soldier
« on: June 03, 2011, 07:13:07 AM »
Queen decorates Nepali for Afghanistan heroics

LONDON (AFP) – A Nepalese soldier in the British army has been given a top bravery award by Queen Elizabeth II for his heroics in Afghanistan, where he single-handedly saw off more than 30 Taliban fighters.
Corporal Dipprasad Pun, 31, said he thought he was going to die and so had nothing to lose in taking on the attackers who overran his checkpoint.
He was awarded the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (CGC), which is given in recognition of acts of conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy.
Pun fired more than 400 rounds, launched 17 grenades and detonated a mine to repel the Taliban assault on his checkpoint near Babaji in Helmand Province, southern Afghanistan, last September.
Surrounded, the enemy opened fired from all sides and for 15 minutes Pun remained under continuous attack, including from rocket-propelled grenades and AK47 guns.
At one point, unable to shoot, he used his machine gun tripod to knock down a militant who was climbing the walls of the compound.
Two insurgents were still attacking by the time he ran out of ammunition, but he set off a Claymore mine to repel them.
Pun was given his medal in a ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London on Wednesday.
The CGC is second only to the Victoria Cross -- the highest honour for bravery in the face of the enemy.
"There wasn't any choice but to fight. The Taliban were all around the checkpoint. I was alone," he said.
"I had so many of them around me that I thought I was definitely going to die so I thought I'd kill as many of them as I could before they killed me.
"After that I thought nobody can kill us now -- when we met the enemy I wasn't scared."
Britain's Major General Nicholas Carter, who was commander of allied forces in southern Afghanistan during Pun's deployment, praised his efforts.
"The CGC does not get handed out lightly. It was a most remarkable achievement," he said

Reminds me of some Commando shit... good on him

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Super BadAss Soldier
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 07:15:31 AM »
Whomever is stupid enough to buy this cheap propaganda deserves to live in this world.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 07:18:07 AM »
Queen decorates Nepali for Afghanistan heroics

LONDON (AFP) – A Nepalese soldier in the British army has been given a top bravery award by Queen Elizabeth II for his heroics in Afghanistan, where he single-handedly saw off more than 30 Taliban fighters.
Corporal Dipprasad Pun, 31, said he thought he was going to die and so had nothing to lose in taking on the attackers who overran his checkpoint.
He was awarded the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (CGC), which is given in recognition of acts of conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy.
Pun fired more than 400 rounds, launched 17 grenades and detonated a mine to repel the Taliban assault on his checkpoint near Babaji in Helmand Province, southern Afghanistan, last September.
Surrounded, the enemy opened fired from all sides and for 15 minutes Pun remained under continuous attack, including from rocket-propelled grenades and AK47 guns.
At one point, unable to shoot, he used his machine gun tripod to knock down a militant who was climbing the walls of the compound.
Two insurgents were still attacking by the time he ran out of ammunition, but he set off a Claymore mine to repel them.
Pun was given his medal in a ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London on Wednesday.
The CGC is second only to the Victoria Cross -- the highest honour for bravery in the face of the enemy.
"There wasn't any choice but to fight. The Taliban were all around the checkpoint. I was alone," he said.
"I had so many of them around me that I thought I was definitely going to die so I thought I'd kill as many of them as I could before they killed me.
"After that I thought nobody can kill us now -- when we met the enemy I wasn't scared."
Britain's Major General Nicholas Carter, who was commander of allied forces in southern Afghanistan during Pun's deployment, praised his efforts.
"The CGC does not get handed out lightly. It was a most remarkable achievement," he said

Reminds me of some Commando shit... good on him

Damn! cool shit.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 07:19:30 AM »
Whomever is stupid enough to buy this cheap propaganda deserves to live in this world.
You don't believe one man is capable of incredible heroic action?
!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 07:20:02 AM »

Youre a hater.. beyoch.. This Zipperhead killed 30 Sand Ni66ers... true story

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 07:40:25 AM »
Cool story - here's a pic of the dude in question:

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 08:00:24 AM »
yep thats a few days back

This was an elite soldier from the Gurkas amazing soldiering from these guys.

Another story which didn't end so good was that a Gurka platoon was supposted to kill or capture a
leading warlord and Taliban.
They came under heavy fire while entering the compound and killing their main target, no air support and pinned down one of these
guys decided to stroll over to the dead Talib body hack his head off with this (which is the Gurka weapon of choice)

Took his head calmly under fire walked back to his group placed the head in his dufflebag and got picked up by a blackhawk.
Back at base they presented the head to their Top for identification.

The guy who did that was flown back and probably kicked out... and to this day I cannot understand why, its like these politician assholes think, well its war but we do our best to keep war civilized... ffs war is all about killing people, there was and never will be anything civilzed in killing.

BTW: You get scared thinking about it that it was easier and faster for this gurka to chop the head off a taliban than to take a picture :D thats fucking hardcore

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 08:04:06 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 08:06:26 AM »
Hate to see that guy in a barfight ! Fuck !

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 08:07:47 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 08:10:23 AM »
Cool story - here's a pic of the dude in question:

JJ representing Get Big

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 08:10:28 AM »
i guess it means more third world immigration to the UK? Look, these people are so cool!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 08:18:32 AM »
i guess it means more third world immigration to the UK? Look, these people are so cool!

Don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about.
Gurkas are soldiers who are born in Nepal and are british / nepali citizens.

Pay your respect to these guys they keep your ass free from these Taliban and radical islamo cockroaches.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 08:19:22 AM »

JJ representing Get Big

HAHAHAHA that didnt take long

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 08:35:37 AM »
Youre a hater.. beyoch.. This Zipperhead killed 30 Sand Ni66ers... true story
nope

I never hate .. however you and others here seem to be quite gullible .. The powers that be love the fact that ya'll eat it up when they serve you shit like this.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 08:54:18 AM »
Id beat his ass "in da cage"

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 08:55:20 AM »
When i was going through basic training, a Para Sgt. on base used to tell us about the Falklands. He was fresh out of training at the time and was shipped straight over at 17, with written consent from his parents, and was assigned to Sgt. Ian Mckay's platoon. McKay was posthumously awarded the VC for his actions that saved the lads by launching an attack on an enemy position that had them pinned down with nowhere else to go, and to hear a first hand account of it was something else. I cant imagine seeing what he did that day because that was truly the last war of its kind but apparently McKay managed to kill everyone before dying in the bunker he assaulted. Thats a bad ass soldier for you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 09:14:05 AM »
now its starting to sound like a complete lie

Pun was on duty when he heard a clinking noise to the south of the checkpoint and had the presence of mind to gather up two radios, which would enable him to both speak to his Commander and to call in artillery support, his personal weapon, and a General Purpose Machine Gun. Realising that he was about to be attacked, he quickly informed his Commander on one of the radios, and fired a weapon launched grenade at the enemy.
Pun single-handedly fought off an enemy attack onto his lightly manned position. In the dark he took the enemy head on as he moved around his position to fend off the attack from three sides, killing three assailants and causing the others to flee. In doing so he saved the lives of his three comrades and prevented the position from being overrun.

ok.. so this ni66a is Rambo i guess

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »
now its starting to sound like a complete lie

Pun was on duty when he heard a clinking noise to the south of the checkpoint and had the presence of mind to gather up two radios, which would enable him to both speak to his Commander and to call in artillery support, his personal weapon, and a General Purpose Machine Gun. Realising that he was about to be attacked, he quickly informed his Commander on one of the radios, and fired a weapon launched grenade at the enemy.
Pun single-handedly fought off an enemy attack onto his lightly manned position. In the dark he took the enemy head on as he moved around his position to fend off the attack from three sides, killing three assailants and causing the others to flee. In doing so he saved the lives of his three comrades and prevented the position from being overrun.

ok.. so this ni66a is Rambo i guess
Well you should check out videos I have of helmet camera in Afghanistan on my page- that would convince you otherwise.

First of all chances are he had night vision which the Talib doesnt have that buys already a huge advantage, next you have to understand this was a highly trained soldier were the talibs are at best farmers and taxi drivers.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 09:22:23 AM »
nope

I never hate .. however you and others here seem to be quite gullible .. The powers that be love the fact that ya'll eat it up when they serve you shit like this.

dude, some asshole convinced you that if you have sex with a rock you'll get mystical powers.  you believe that shit, yet you don't believe a soldier killed someone in battle?

fuck you gypsy.
Deep Tissue Massage

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »
am
F

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 09:25:39 AM »
then eat a bullet and make a tree and leave

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 09:26:21 AM »
Well you should check out videos I have of helmet camera in Afghanistan on my page- that would convince you otherwise.

First of all chances are he had night vision which the Talib doesnt have that buys already a huge advantage, next you have to understand this was a highly trained soldier were the talibs are at best farmers and taxi drivers.

you could be right... damn im gonna look at the helmet cam... thats dope

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 05:20:50 AM »
Just ordered a KKHI MAX XTREME: