Author Topic: Sarah Palin Toys With The Media (Time to piss people off here even more)  (Read 6802 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Palin had poor Anderson Cooper and his CNN Libs spun up in a tizzy last night.

Poor entitled talking head fag didn't know whether to spit or swallow.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LOL when Sarah Palin's name is even brought up I laugh, the is only good for one thing, kitchen and sucking dick.

ob205

• Getbig III
Since the GOP is fascinated by reality stars, why don't they nominate Snooki. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL when Sarah Palin's name is even brought up I laugh, the is only good for one thing, kitchen and sucking dick.

She would be far better than obama.  Obama has been the typhoid mary for the nation.   you idiots voted for this pofs.

If she were potus:  

No obamacare
No cap & trade
no card check
No Kagan
No Sotomayor
No communists in the admn
No bullshit stim bill
No world apology tour  
No bowing to foreign leaders
No nlrb craziness

and on and on and on.  

So fuck off you obots - you voted for this mess - now take ownership.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Since the GOP is fascinated by reality stars, why don't they nominate Snooki. 

They dont have to, you morons already voted for fauxbama, nothing more than a media creation at best. 

9.1 UE and 5 Trillion more in debt - FAIL.   

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
She would be far better than obama.  Obama has been the typhoid mary for the nation.   you idiots voted for this pofs.

If she were potus:  

No obamacare
No cap & trade
no card check
No Kagan
No Sotomayor
No communists in the admn
No bullshit stim bill
No world apology tour  
No bowing to foreign leaders
No nlrb craziness

and on and on and on.  

So fuck off you obots - you voted for this mess - now take ownership.  

You don't understand all this is good, FDR got us out of the great depression with massive amount of new government programs.  We need big government to help us out and control capitalistic corporations that will try and swindle every dollar they can from you and their workers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They dont have to, you morons already voted for fauxbama, nothing more than a media creation at best. 

9.1 UE and 5 Trillion more in debt - FAIL.   
Ok reality check time. Why you think it is funny to draw our president getting kicked,I am sure the terrorists think it is a good picture.

1.I'll take some of the new Obama care stuff and saving medicare.
My wife's mom is self employed and has tried to get good coverage but was denied at any price because she is a diabetic.
Thanks to the new health care policy being phased in , she was able to get a good supplemental policy and her medicare this yr.

2. Apologized to our enemnies? Hmmm, try telling that to Bin Laden and the others taken out via drone strikes.

3. I'm think the EPA and enviromental regulations are a GOOD thing . I also like my beef and medication checked out for safety and quality.

4. My dad served in 2 wars WWII and Korera and worked civil service as a nuke sub hull welder at the PNSY for many years, a 100% GOV program.
I served in the US marines and think they do a great job despite being 100% funded by the GOV.
I teach science in a public school and went to public schools and colleges same as my older sis who is an MD.
She is the head of internal medicine at Ohio state Med school a public state college.
5. I think the US federal interstate system is damn good roads.

I believe in my country, and served it in the millitary and do my best now to educate the next generation .
I'm sorry you don't have much faith in our nation, but it is a free country.
We have the greatest nation in the history of the planet and while it is far from perfect it is the best their has ever been.
You are well within your rights to disagree with any policy of our president or elected leaders.
BUT, I love my country and would never ridicule our president like our enemies would.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"I've been in 57 states, (with) I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
obama is a dumbass, I think most agree.  He's good at giving speeches and getting elected, but his results have been dismal.

However - I sure as heck don't want palin - who appears to be on a boatload of medication in the video from yesterday above - taking over and wrecking things further.  Get a Huntsman or a Romney in there and fix this financial mess.

In the video she looks LOOPY and out of it.  If a person came in that amped up and shaky and inaccurate and wanted to run the country (and handle the nuclear football), we'd probably laugh.  She's out of it mentally there.  Much stronger repubs are out there :)

Watch her face - crazy eyes, shaking, just plain ol' out of it.  Would you let this person drive your car?  LOL!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"I've been in 57 states, (with) I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

YUp he made a mistake , Unlike W Bush who never made a mistake speaking when he was President...right? ;)
I will vote Obama/ Biden again in 2012 and they will win. As a former marine I am proud to have them as our Pres and VP>
God bless America.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like i keep saying - nothing will improve until at last obama is gone.  He is a typhoid mary for business and the economy.  

Anything and everything he touches turns to shit.

Again - Pain, Madoff, vandersloot, romney, daffy duck, minny mouse, whoever could not be possibly worse even if they tried.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
YUp he made a mistake , Unlike W Bush who never made a mistake speaking when he was President...right? ;)
I will vote Obama/ Biden again in 2012 and they will win. As a former marine I am proud to have them as our Pres and VP>
God bless America.

Thats because you are a govt employee, of course you like him.  Those in the privat sector and real economy wh dont rely on sucking tax dollars for our income know what a disaster he has been.   

the only ones who like obam:

Blacks
Govt workers
LGBT
Enviro Nazis
Far left guilt ridden whites

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No one in their right mind would run for President of the U.S., or so it would appear from the current group of people throwing their hats in the ring at this point. Sarah is a joke. But the joke will be on us if we elect her President.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like i keep saying - nothing will improve until at last obama is gone.  He is a typhoid mary for business and the economy.  

Anything and everything he touches turns to shit.

Again - Pain, Madoff, vandersloot, romney, daffy duck, minny mouse, whoever could not be possibly worse even if they tried.    
I'm sorry you feel that way about America.
Of course anyone who thinks posting a pic of our President getting kicked must think a lot like Al Queda.
I know it pissed you off to see we got Bin Laden but being a true patriot that served my country, I loved it and was proud of our president and the Navy seals who shot him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

if a person not named sarah palin acted EXACTLY like she does in that video - would you even trust her to drive your car?

IMO, most of her political positions are great - but she's not presidential material.  She looks doped up there.  Watch that and tell me her face, voice, and eyes scream 'normal'.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Thats because you are a govt employee, of course you like him.  Those in the privat sector and real economy wh dont rely on sucking tax dollars for our income know what a disaster he has been.   

Blacks
Govt workers
LGBT
Enviro Nazis

And your Avatar tell everyone where you stand.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

if a person not named sarah palin acted EXACTLY like she does in that video - would you even trust her to drive your car?

IMO, most of her political positions are great - but she's not presidential material.  She looks doped up there.  Watch that and tell me her face, voice, and eyes scream 'normal'.

She's just too cute for words....except expletives.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats because you are a govt employee, of course you like him.  Those in the privat sector and real economy wh dont rely on sucking tax dollars for our income know what a disaster he has been.  

Blacks
Govt workers
LGBT
Enviro Nazis

Yeah the GOV employed: millitary, police, fire , teachers and public works ( water and roads) are a real pathetic bunch.
Those patriotic brave private sector investment bankers are real heros and did so much to help America these past yrs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The objective facts and numbers prove this admn has been a dismal failure and catastrophe.

As for Palin - she culd not possibly be worse than fauxbama who has made it is mission to collapse the economy.       Go issue by issue.   She would be far better thn the farceyou clowns voted for in 2008.  

As for 240 - funny - bro - you and I argued back in 2009 over the stim bill  - who turned out right on that?    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah the GOV employed: millitary, police, fire , teachers and public works ( water and roads) are a real pathetic bunch.
Those patriotic brave private sector investment bankers are real heros and did so much to help America these past yrs.

I didnt know every private sector worker was in banking. 

And cry me a river about the cops, teachers and fireman.   Most are overpaid as it is.       

Griffith

• Getbig V
This bitch voted against having polar bears classified as an endangered species.   >:(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The objective facts and numbers prove this admn has been a dismal failure and catastrophe.

As for Palin - she culd not possibly be worse than fauxbama who has made it is mission to collapse the economy.       Go issue by issue.   She would be far better thn the farceyou clowns voted for in 2008.  

As for 240 - funny - bro - you and I argued back in 2009 over the stim bill  - who turned out right on that?    
WE get it, you hate the USA and our system of government.
I wouldn't ever post a pic of our President getting kicked but I'l bet the terror groups would love it and welcome you .
I'll porudly support Obama again in 2012. God Bless the USA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WE get it, you hate the USA and our system of government.
I wouldn't ever post a pic of our President getting kicked but I'l bet the terror groups would love it and welcome you .
I'll porudly support Obama again in 2012. God Bless the USA

That isbecause you are a govt worker whose vote for obama is a selfish one out of your selfish personal interest and not that of those who pay your salary. 

By the way:   I hope you enjoy these.   

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didnt know every private sector worker was in banking. 

And cry me a river about the cops, teachers and fireman.   Most are overpaid as it is.       
I'm proud to be a good teacher and former marine.
I have known plenty of good cops and firemen as well.
If you don't respect those jobs, that is your right and opinion.
I may not have all the answers on what we should do, but, I do my best to work hard , be a good husband and am proud of my nation.
I see no pt in any more discourse and your mind is made up.
FYI< I wouldn't post a pic of my president getting kicked, but I love my country.