Author Topic: Do you think this guy would get alot of girls?  (Read 5760 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Do you think this guy would get alot of girls?
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 04:37:19 PM »
not the same guy, unless the extra test gave him stomach hair that he didnt have
Take a look at his hairline, specifically his small widows peak...it's him...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 04:37:58 PM »
Same guy, he has over 4000 posts on bb.com with tracking of his weight changes every month along with pics and stats.

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/gregshulikov/

It's definitely inspirational. Makes me think, if he can do it (granted he is much younger) I can do it, coming from a much better base.
I hate the State.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »
Keep telling yourself you look like a guy who gets girls and some day a girl will believe you, sleep with you, realize your image is a deception because you suck in bed, and ignore your phone calls.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 05:13:03 PM »
Keep telling yourself you look like a guy who gets girls and some day a girl will believe you, sleep with you, realize your image is a deception because you suck in bed, and ignore your phone calls.

Looking for therapy here?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 05:17:09 PM »
he can't handle the attention... And it will show, when he opens his mouth...he is unprepared...it will show once he gets into a relationship with one of those shallow girls...

The women who lose weight handle it better than the men who lose weight...because it's men who fawn attention on them, as is natural...

LOL This right there shows you have no fucking clue what you are talking about and probably never leave your PS3. 

99% of women who make an epic transformation like that are some of the most emotionally fucked up women you will ever meet and many more turn into cum guzzling skanks that will fuck anything and everything with a dick.  Why?  Because they are so used to being the fat girl and are stuck in the fat girl mindset.........moody, insecure, hating on everyone better looking and thinner than them.  Guys who loose weight are much more mentally stable than women!  Nice try! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
Anyways this kid looks better and more muscular than 99% of getbiggers.  Good for him!  He deserves to crush pussy left and right for making such an amazing transformation.  And there is really nothing that screams steroid use about his after pictures.  In 18 months at his age it's very attainable after losing that much weight.  But who cares if he did it with a little chemical enhancement.  More power to him!  

As for Boost.....the only thing getting smaller in your "transformation" is your hairline.  Epic douchebag tattoo as well.   You lost over 90 lbs?  LOL BULLSHIT!  You look like you maybe lost 15-20 max.  And there is no way in hell you were 354 in that first pic.  The gullibility of dipshitters on here is hilarious. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2011, 05:34:00 PM »
LOL This right there shows you have no fucking clue what you are talking about and probably never leave your PS3. 

99% of women who make an epic transformation like that are some of the most emotionally fucked up women you will ever meet and many more turn into cum guzzling skanks that will fuck anything and everything with a dick.  Why?  Because they are so used to being the fat girl and are stuck in the fat girl mindset.........moody, insecure, hating on everyone better looking and thinner than them.  Guys who loose weight are much more mentally stable than women!  Nice try! 
Dude all women are moody, and all women tend to hate on women who look better and thinner than them...it's competition, duh! Whch is why the fashion industry nullifies women's breasts, ass, tits, and facial beauty---to get rid of competition

I said that women handle it better, because men approach women primarily

also, your statement that this man deserves to crush pussy is false...nobody deserves shit, if his ass can't open his mouth and formulate something that resembles that he has confidence in himself--no go...

Seems like you are the one who needs a reality check and step away from PS3...and get off the dudes nuts while you are at it...

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2011, 05:45:42 PM »
Guy could get any girl he wants, he looks harmless and pitiful. The women of generation nothingness love that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 08:54:33 AM »
Throwing my hat into the ring

bio-hazard tatoos nice and visible to give off enough extra warning before anyone gets into anything with you  :P

nice transofrmation.  ;)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 09:00:28 AM »
bio-hazard tatoos nice and visible to give off enough extra warning before anyone gets into anything with you  :P

nice transofrmation.  ;)
Great transformation!

Surprised he doesn't have any loose skin, especially around his pecs, or any visible stretch marks anywhere.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 09:08:21 AM »
According to fatpanda a calorie is a calorie.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 09:23:33 AM »
Guy could get any girl he wants, he looks harmless and pitiful.

LOL  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 09:33:24 AM »
yes its amazing what a diet can do to a persons face. sometimes you see transformations and look like two different people.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 09:36:16 AM »

Same guy, dieted for 18 months

Already saw it coming.

If youv'e transformed enough clients, it's easy to spot.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 11:44:38 AM »
Reason I posted was I was reading the funny thread with all the delusional people on bb.com thinking becuase they lost 15 pounds that now women think they are Brad pitt, I read this guys story and was going to post it here as I expected the pics to show the height of delusion, but for once it was very impressive (no homo).

"Went to a club for the first time this past weekend, and BEAUTIFUL girls were complimenting my looks all night long, to the point that it actually started getting annoying. Handsome, sexy, stud, I heard it all that night. They were complimenting my physique, feeling up my chest and shoulders, asking me to take my shirt off, it was insane.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I think that would be happening TO ME. These gorgeous girls were fighting to have MY attention. Just a year and a half ago, I'd be lucky if a chubby ugly girl would even glance at me. I literally did not get any attention from women what so ever, and now this.

It was very surreal. I still can't believe it. Sometimes I look in the mirror, and can't help but ask myself WTF when did THIS happen? "

This is great motivation as Im on a diet as well. Just a couple of months left... ;D

Nice transformation on the guy btw. Props to him.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 11:57:51 AM »
LOL  ;D

The sad truth my friend.