Author Topic: Is this guy natural?  (Read 16314 times)

lowkey9

• Getbig II
Re: Is this guy natural?
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 04:01:28 PM »
you are seriously out of your fuckin mind fellas,, this guy is the prime example of triblenda cycles,,

triblenda = propioneta trenbolona ace and masterona,,this is prime exampel of cycles of the such,, this is physiqe who was made by those vials,,

5'4 140lb = 5'10 180 lb and with this bodyfat levels...it is cycles of triblenda,, not swimming in mega doses of anything ,,just simple triblenda into the ass monday wed driday ,,reapet

gh15 approved

I know the guy/post on boards he posts on and he doesn't know the first thing about hormones.  He's considering running some orals but that's it.  He's natural, and I believe him, but only because of his height, or lack thereof.

And he weighs less than 140lbs, around 135-138 iirc.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 04:14:32 PM »
Yeah, it's so easy to look that hard and dry without PEDs, right?  ::)
ok man whatever you say
choice is an illusion

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 04:44:04 PM »
cant be a pro,,usualy when on triblenda ,,a pro will immidiatly climb to the 200lb 6% if 5'10 this fella is 180lb in the 5'10 height ratio to his own height,,

what he can be is fitness model,,he got good physiqr for that,,i woudl suggest thikening up a bit with gh and high dose testosterona before applying

gh15 approved

ok so god if im 5'11 200 naturalo at 10% does that mean when i start to mutate i can easily be a pro?  ;D

liljj

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »
I know the guy/post on boards he posts on and he doesn't know the first thing about hormones.  He's considering running some orals but that's it.  He's natural, and I believe him, but only because of his height, or lack thereof.

There you have it-- "he's considering running some orals" You think he hasn't already?

BBers from pro to amateur to fitness models to avg gym rats have the highest proportion of liars of any group.

Luckily we have GH15 to set the record straight---low dose triblenda.

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
cant be a pro,,usualy when on triblenda ,,a pro will immidiatly climb to the 200lb 6% if 5'10 this fella is 180lb in the 5'10 height ratio to his own height,,

what he can be is fitness model,,he got good physiqr for that,,i woudl suggest thikening up a bit with gh and high dose testosterona before applying

gh15 approved

That's because he has no base whatsoever. Now if this was base then it would be good to hop on and go swimming but it's pretty clear this is not the case. Do you reccommend triblenda over getting the three prop , tren, mast. seperate if able to come across it. The disadvantage i see is that its already cut with certain mg/ say 50 50 50 of each . Is this ideal or would it be better to get each seperate even though more expensive?

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 05:12:32 PM »
There you have it-- "he's considering running some orals" You think he hasn't already?

BBers from pro to amateur to fitness models to avg gym rats have the highest proportion of liars of any group.

Luckily we have GH15 to set the record straight---low dose triblenda.

Yes I think he hasn't, because like I said, he doesn't know the first thing about hormones.  He's been asking a lot of questions that anyone who had ran a cycle of mild orals like var would already know.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 05:35:14 PM »
ok so god if im 5'11 200 naturalo at 10% does that mean when i start to mutate i can easily be a pro?  ;D

You're 5'11" at 200 at 10% and natural?

You must have some amazing genetics.

Any pics?
I hate the State.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 05:46:52 PM »
Yes I think he hasn't, because like I said, he doesn't know the first thing about hormones.  He's been asking a lot of questions that anyone who had ran a cycle of mild orals like var would already know.

Maybe he's just a stupid gear user? I've seen plenty of those, first few cycles are usually whatever they get their hands on, with no thought.

Guy looks on, shoulders have too much pop, etc.... He'd be much stringier and flat if he was a true natty.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »
you are seriously out of your fuckin mind fellas,, this guy is the prime example of triblenda cycles,,

triblenda = propioneta trenbolona ace and masterona,,this is prime exampel of cycles of the such,, this is physiqe who was made by those vials,,

5'4 140lb = 5'10 180 lb and with this bodyfat levels...it is cycles of triblenda,, not swimming in mega doses of anything ,,just simple triblenda into the ass monday wed driday ,,reapet

gh15 approved

Good job outing yourself as a gimmick or as someone who never once dieted when natural. Either that or you are having a knee jerk response to all these threads.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 05:52:11 PM »

Not saying he is or isn't but there is "nothing to know" when it comes to sticking a needle in your ass. You can read Getbig for 30 min and "know" just about everything.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 06:08:19 PM »
Not saying he is or isn't but there is "nothing to know" when it comes to sticking a needle in your ass. You can read Getbig for 30 min and "know" just about everything.

Hey Disguted, can you tell me a good cycle and dose to mutate? I'm thinking about using test, tren, eq, and Tbol.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 06:11:58 PM »
Hey Disguted, can you tell me a good cycle and dose to mutate? I'm thinking about using test, tren, eq, and Tbol.

Sounds good to me.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »
Thanks now I can turn pro

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »
Here we go again.  ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 09:50:50 PM »
lol.. !!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »

gh15 approved
please bro stfu. this is twink and there is no reason he is not natural. there is no tren in his blood. period end of thread.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 12:33:55 AM »
Another one of those "Prohormone" idiots, they would NEVER take steroids, only OTC supplements.

Some Halodrol, Superdrol, M1T, HAVOC, Pheraplex, Novedex XT and all that other stuff out there...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 12:48:19 AM »
please bro stfu. this is twink and there is no reason he is not natural. there is no tren in his blood. period end of thread.
you are out of your mind,,

this is 50 mg trenbolona every 2-3 days,, why am i felling i talk to fucktards half of the time,,50mg trenbolona is exactly this look ! yes he could be thicker IF HE HAD MORE TESTOSTERONA,,this fella never seen doses of 750mg of anything ,,he keep it nice and natural for the highschool titties so they say wow on friday when he go out and maybe get a blow job from the aversage 16 year old americano whore,,or 17 or 14 ,,since its any age now day

fellas ,,seriously know your hormoens before talking to me,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 12:49:30 AM »

Took me .3 seconds to say NO.

Too lean and dry, no fucking way.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 12:51:07 AM »
this is not pro hormones,,this is trenbolona ace propioneta and masterona at 50 mg each ,,coupel vials 50 50 50 ,,very easy very efficient and give you beach body ,,if you are fast metabolizm and young you will look lik ethis,,ofcourse he forgot that bodybuild need thickness which come with testosteroan usage at higher doses and many other hormones at higher doses,, but nto to forget! he did not want that chikness,,he want simple body to die for for the teeni boopers,,and he should got it ! they will think he is number one fitness model in americana and number 2 bodybuild in their state...for all they know he is muscle model and next week he has work with best photographer in newyork to put him in mega advertizment for a fitness drink,,this is wht those fellas go for dont you get it,,

G E N E R A T I O N NOTHINGNESS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 01:10:09 AM »
infact by looking at him again he is not even small,, he is developed well upper torse,,this is local competiiton first place in many of them when it come to upper bod,,this is also acceptable fitness leel physiqe that can make money off of his physiqe,,

this is hormonized fella,,and not for short time,,he been on for quite some time,,doses are low

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 01:11:48 AM »
The crispness/dryness of his midsection in the middle pictures screams tren/var and whatever else, GH most likely. He is like 4% right there.

In fact, you can compare with other pictures and see right away when he is off or when he is on. It's almost comical.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2011, 01:17:59 AM »
The crispness/dryness of his midsection in the middle pictures screams tren/var and whatever else, GH most likely. He is like 4% right there.

In fact, you can compare with other pictures and see right away when he is off or when he is on. It's almost comical.

yes hgh too,,chinese hgh ,,low dose 4-6 iu ,,but it has ntohign to do with abs...it is the over all muscle to bf ratio ,,he is 6% and not much water...so not high androgens he play with 50 mg of androgen every 2 day or 3 day and then trenbolona and masteorna at 50 mg respecttivly ,,

oxandrolona no,,it would make him stiffer and blurrier,, he cant get pharma grade so he get chinese crap and it will nto do the work for this look ,,this is also not winstrol ,,

this is exactly the look of low gh testosterona propioneta trenbolona ace and masterona,,exact look!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »
he is just not thick but very lean ,,fellas like that can give the IMPESSION of being natural and pass for ones,,especialy with no pump...but see him in gym with pump with this type of physiqe and you know what im talking about,,he lack thickness because he read the bible and know hwo to avoid the testosterona problems via low doses,, or just like definition and cuts to a point he got sick in the head like many bodybuild that afraid to advance...they are around,,they usualy really go nuts if they gain water and fat,, i think he just decided to nto work with higher doses of testosterona ....he want the anabolic way trenbolona low low dose and masterona low low dose...with hgh and little propioneta to keep the muscle just thick enough to not fade into somthing not worth looking at,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2011, 01:58:28 AM »
he weighs less than 140lbs, he isn't on shit.  he doesn't work or have a job, he lives alone and eats and sleeps bodybuilding 24/7.  he can barely deadlift 3 plates.  give it a fucking rest already.