Author Topic: Thatcher to Palin: don't bother dropping by  (Read 5140 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Thatcher to Palin: don't bother dropping by
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 06:34:59 PM »

Many posters from both sides (including me) post dumb crap attacking people from each side that in the pure sense are petty and are usually irrelevant to those issues you listed.

BTW you do, you just choose not to.   :D

I was being sarcastic and even so, I'd have to really bust my ass to get out there 76 times in 2 years. But hey, it's like I'm the POTUS or anything.  :-X

This board is hardly a politics board at this point. It's little more than a gossip board where creepy Palin stalkers obsess over her every. single. day.

As 240 (who has 3 posts in this thread and hundreds in the birther thread) puts it: www.usdebtclock.org

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »
Not as good as Obama's. Then again, my job is much more demanding. I don't have the time to hit the links for 76 rounds in 2 years.
Yes, but you have the time to show up on getbig daily for nearly a 16,000 post count total.  How many posts does Obama have on Getbig?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 06:36:09 PM »
Yes, but you have the time to show up on getbig daily for nearly a 16,000 post count total.  How many posts does Obama have on Getbig?

Whoosh.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »
Whoosh.
Exactly.  Right over your head once again.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 06:37:10 PM »
Exactly.  Right over your head once again.

Whoosh!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »
What would team obot do wo having palin to attack?  Defend obamanomics?    Lmao.   I wish they would actually try for once. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »
I was being sarcastic and even so, I'd have to really bust my ass to get out there 76 times in 2 years. But hey, it's like I'm the POTUS or anything.  :-X

This board is hardly a politics board at this point. It's little more than a gossip board where creepy Palin stalkers obsess over her every. single. day.

As 240 (who has 3 posts in this thread and hundreds in the birther thread) puts it: www.usdebtclock.org

2-3 days a month?  Doesn't seem like much.  

I know the president is ultra busy.  The nice thing he has is a huge governmental staff doing all the boring time consuming shit for him.

As for 240's debit clock thing, wasn't 33333 doing that too?  I could be mistaken.  Plus, you also have Obama stalker. (notice the singular ;D)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 06:54:31 PM »

I know the president is ultra busy.  The nice thing he has is a huge governmental staff doing all the boring time consuming shit for him.

As for 240's debit clock thing, wasn't 33333 doing that too?  I could be mistaken.  Plus, you also have Obama stalker. (notice the singular ;D)

who could that be  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 06:55:34 PM »
Who was the first here to post that site?   It wasn't 240. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 06:58:37 PM »

2-3 days a month? He's been out there every weekend for 7 or 8 weeks now (more than any other president in recorded memory). Sorry but golfing 76 times in 2 years as POTUS is ridiculous. The saddest part is that none of this even factors in the multiple vacations this guy has taken, as well.

And yes, 333 did it but there's a big difference in that he actually discusses the economy. 240's life revolves around Sarah Palin and sucking Obama's dick.

How can you call someone an Obama stalker on this board? This is a politics board, although all signs point to it being a celebrity gossip board a la Perez Hilton.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »

It was you I think.   :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »

I'm sarcastically posting it anyway. 240 pops into threads that he claims are distractions to throw it around, all while he logs hundreds of posts in the birther thread and post-after-post about Sarah Palin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
I'm sarcastically posting it anyway. 240 pops into threads that he claims are distractions to throw it around, all while he logs hundreds of posts in the birther thread and post-after-post about Sarah Palin.

Considering the fascination for her I can't believe blacken and 240 dont support her for prez. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 07:04:11 PM »
Considering the fascination for her I can't believe blacken and 240 dont support her for prez. 

I'm more surprised we haven't seen a news story about some wayward Floridian showing up outside Palin's house with a fur coat sewn together with the skins of animals he picked up on the side of the road in an effort to declare his love for her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 07:05:45 PM »
I'm more surprised we haven't seen a news story about some wayward Floridian showing up outside Palin's house with a fur coat sewn together with the skins of animals he picked up on the side of the road in an effort to declare his love for her.

Oh snap! 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »
2-3 days a month? He's been out there every weekend for 7 or 8 weeks now (more than any other president in recorded memory). Sorry but golfing 76 times in 2 years as POTUS is ridiculous. The saddest part is that none of this even factors in the multiple vacations this guy has taken, as well.

And yes, 333 did it but there's a big difference in that he actually discusses the economy. 240's life revolves around Sarah Palin and sucking Obama's dick.

How can you call someone an Obama stalker on this board? This is a politics board, although all signs point to it being a celebrity gossip board a la Perez Hilton.

What do you mean?  33333 has many many many posts about Obama on golf to gaffes to what ever.

I would say that is stalking.  Now, to his credit he also posts other things of great substance.  

52 weeks a year, 104 in 2 years....  76 times = 2-3 times a month.  So what?  Hell, Boner is even joining him this weekend.

and no, I disagree, 240 posts other things too.  Unforgettably, Palin threads get action.  Also 240 tries to stir the pot in a all too obvious way at times.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »
What do you mean?  33333 has many many many posts about Obama on golf to gaffes to what ever.

I would say that is stalking.  Now, to his credit he also posts other things of great substance.  

52 weeks a year, 104 in 2 years....  76 times = 2-3 times a month.  So what?  Hell, Boner is even joining him this weekend.

and no, I disagree, 240 posts other things too.  Unforgettably, Palin threads get action.  Also 240 tries to stir the pot in a all too obvious way at times.

I admit to my pettiness when it comes to Obama.   I will try to exploit anything I can to paint him in a negative light. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »

:D man your mind is warped

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 07:10:33 PM »
Palin lives in Arizona now.  Why would they need fur coats in the summer and how would the fur coats help to "declare their love for her"?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »

This board would be dead without 333's posts. He's really the only one that it keeps active. Which is why it's funny that you guys seem to want to drive him off. Maybe it's because I'm not infatuated with Palin like a creepy middle-aged stalker but it says a lot that threads about her get the most action from the liberals on here. I can just see it now without 333 around - thread after thread about Palin with every douche e-high fiving each other over her...all while the economy crashes and burns. But it's not like something like the economy is important.

Like I said, more of a Perez Hilton-type board than an actual political board these days. Guess it's not surprising given that the Dems here aren't capable of defending Obamanomics.

Palin lives in Arizona now.  Why would they need fur coats in the summer and how would the fur coats help to "declare their love for her"?

Thanks for proving my point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »
This board would be dead without 333's posts. He's really the only one that it keeps active. Which is why it's funny that you guys seem to want to drive him off. Maybe it's because I'm not infatuated with Palin like a creepy middle-aged stalker but it says a lot that threads about her get the most action from the liberals on here. I can just see it now without 333 around - thread after thread about Palin with every douche e-high fiving each other over her...all while the economy crashes and burns. But it's not like something like the economy is important.

Like I said, more of a Perez Hilton-type board than an actual political board these days. Guess it's not surprising given that the Dems here aren't capable of defending Obamanomics.
Perhaps you can tell us what its like to wack it to Wiener pics next weekend instead.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011, 07:13:40 PM »
Perhaps you can tell us what its like to wack it to Wiener pics next weekend instead.

Why would I be able to tell you? You're the one bombing that thread with posts defending him.  :)

It is pretty funny watching people like you try to save the career of one of your heroes, though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »
I enjoy being that thorn in the side of the Obots who never imagined his presidency would be such a colossal mess.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »
Why would I be able to tell you? You're the one bombing that thread with posts defending him.  :)

It is pretty funny watching people like you try to save the career of one of your heroes, though.

The wiener grilling must be hard.   He was one of their darlings.