Author Topic: Hypothetical Nightmare scenario, you are being chased by a Polar Bear...  (Read 1341 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
And you are of course in the Arctic...you are running, and that bear is closing in fast. You come near some ice flows. Do you:

A) jump in the water and proceed to swim towards a chunk of ice, knowing that if you do, hypothermia will set in and the polar bear can swim to that chunk of ice.

B) turn around and start yelling and waving your hands. Even taking off yuour jacket and waving it around. Thus, killing the bear's prey/chase drive and confusing it...and move around...you are more maneuverable, but not quicker than the bear. This is what dogs do to bears...

C) pee/defecate in your pants in fear (hey, it may deter him)

D) there is no fighting a Polar Bear...  

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
And you are of course in the Artic...you are running, and that bear is clsing in fast. You come near some ice flows. Do you:

A) jump in the water and proceed to swim towards a chunk of ice, knowing that if you do, hypothermia will set in and the polar bear can swim to that chunk of ice.

B) turn around and start yelling and waving your hands. Even taking off yuour jacket and waving it around. Thus, killing the bear's prey/chase drive and confusing it...and move around...you are more maneuverable, but not quicker than the bear. This is what dogs do to bears...

B.

Polar bears run faster than any human so running is stupid. Also running makes them want to attack even more.

If a polar bear makes contact you should be cool and try look big and hold your ground.

Same with any other kind of bear. I encountered lots of brown bears. You just be cool and raise your arms and slowly walk backwards away.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
I'm a Getbigger so I'd kill it with my bare hands, skin it, then use it's hide as a fur coat.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
I'm a Getbigger so I'd kill it with my bare hands, skin it, then use it's hide as a fur coat.

How big are your tits baby?

What's your favorite sexual position? I like doggystyle.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
How big are your tits baby?

What's your favorite sexual position? I like doggystyle.

Speaking of tits are you as appalled as I am that people here believe Slacker posted his true pics?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Speaking of tits are you as appalled as I am that people here believe Slacker posted his true pics?

Lots of getbiggers are very gullible and they will believe anything that is told to them with a straight face.

Lots of complete idiots in this world who don't know how to use their brains at all. And lots of them frequent this website.

"There's a sucker born every minute."

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
And you are of course in the Artic...you are running, and that bear is closing in fast. You come near some ice flows. Do you:

E) Take your medication on time..

JasonH

• Getbig V
I would just stand my ground in defiance, throw up my favourite most muscular and die flexing.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
D) Polars bears can easily sprint at 25 miles an hour, they can swim for hours. Basically you are dead.
I hate the State.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
I've seen the ads, I would offer him a coke, and he'll leave me alone...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
E) Take your medication on time..
Well, this was actually a dream I had...
I thought it was Pepsi?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V

Haha. Best response yet.  :D

w8m8

LOL

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
option d - ball up in the fetal position and protect your soft posts, but let it bite your back and back your spine, so you can freeze right in the spot you lay.  your remains should be discovered 200 yrs in the future on "When dumb North American's crossed the Polar Ice Caps with no Gats." ???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Concealed carry.  If I was in polar bear territory, I would be carrying something big enough to put one down.