Author Topic: Zinc Does Work For Testosterone.  (Read 15085 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Zinc Does Work For Testosterone.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 10:19:56 PM »
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L FOOOOOOOOOOOOD ANYYYYYYYYYYY FOOOOOD ,,PREFERBLY FISH IF YOU CAN HANDLE LOTS OF SUSHI,,BUT ANY FOOD WILL DO ,,

gh15 approved

This also applies to natural trainers as well, but with 2 requirements.

1. You MUST get lean enough, at least sub-10, but preferably sub-8

2. You MUST stay quite active, meaning doing some form of training (cardio and/or weights) nearly every single day.

And of course a natural will NEVER blow up like an enhanced fella, but 6 to 8 quality pounds are quite possible within 6 a week time for a natural trainer following this particular protocol.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 11:19:58 PM »
guys guys guys

when u guys used to say ohhhh gh15 said to use HG only and now it's all UGL he's recommending

the reason for him recommending HG more a couple yrs ago is because not every1 can have a top trusted chef and instead get bunk bullshit ........

has nothing to do with HG or UGL because if it's a good chef and can make top testosterona then it's just as good as HG !

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 11:29:32 PM »
NO! i recomend LEGIT TESTOSTERONA! ! ! ,,it can be underground and it can be human grade,,the diff is with underground you better know your chef....with human grade it is highest TESTED powders,, very simple,,the reason why most use human grade testosterona is becausse it is 99.9999% purity powder and its tested! ,,with underground you need to knwo whats up to get high quality powder and you need to have good connections and when you do you need to be good chef and then! you may be very good indeed,,but reason most fellas chose human grade testosterona is because its easier to find legit human grade,, and not everyone is lucky to hve the contacts to a top chef...its nto easy to find top chef ,, many crooks around,,but when you find that fella you got legit product on your hand just as good as human grade

gh15 approved

I'm just starting some ugl test prop. lol, and it's funny you say many are convict, because he was in jail for 3 years for posession of coke...i see the man everyday though so it's not like he's going to rip me off lol, he told me he didn't want to see me get bogus shit, so i put faith in him and become brave, we shall see the results . When i met him i felt like it was blessing from God, god of jews to be exact lol the one i believe in. Jesus Christ to be even more specific. I had been searching for so loong and found a connection locally to me who happens to have whatever i need ?? including hgh lol.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »
D-aspartic acid increases free test by 30% with a normal dosage and its got documentation

Funny how "Naturals" would do these things to their body to raise testosterone just to avoid injecting a medical product that has been used for decades and which pros and cons are very well documented and calculable.

I much rather inject 500mg testosterone like Robbie Williams than take toxic levels of zinc and d-aspartic acid to raise test levels.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 12:09:31 AM »
zinc does work, the zma thing was true, unless somebody was putting drol in it.  But in this shit economy of the US.....we should have legal drugs like this, perhaps all drugs legal, but it doesn't need to be like this

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:24 AM »
NO! i recomend LEGIT TESTOSTERONA! ! ! ,,it can be underground and it can be human grade,,the diff is with underground you better know your chef....with human grade it is highest TESTED powders,, very simple,,the reason why most use human grade testosterona is becausse it is 99.9999% purity powder and its tested! ,,with underground you need to knwo whats up to get high quality powder and you need to have good connections and when you do you need to be good chef and then! you may be very good indeed,,but reason most fellas chose human grade testosterona is because its easier to find legit human grade,, and not everyone is lucky to hve the contacts to a top chef...its nto easy to find top chef ,, many crooks around,,but when you find that fella you got legit product on your hand just as good as human grade

gh15 approved

what about superman  prop or oils in general?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 12:25:01 AM »

gh15 approved

that is the beauty of human grade. 250mg is always 250mg. With ugl the only person who kows what is in that vial is the chef. And dont say its beause you know your hormones and you can tell. It is impossible for the human body to be able to tell the exact steroid you are on. Except for a few things like ohok its eq because my appetite is up or its deca cause my dick dont work. I can take a 20 year steroid user and give him a bottle of test and he wont be able to tell if its prop or cyp 99percent of the time. I talk to Ret on frequent basis about human grade products  and he said HG is the way to go. ONLY.
l

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »
H0W MUCH 0F THE STUFF 0UT THERE IS BUNK?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 12:40:15 AM »

impossible to answer. When you have guys runnin top ugl's at 1500mg a week weighing 190 pounds something is wrong. no thanks ugl
l

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 04:04:43 AM »
that is the beauty of human grade. 250mg is always 250mg. With ugl the only person who kows what is in that vial is the chef. And dont say its beause you know your hormones and you can tell. It is impossible for the human body to be able to tell the exact steroid you are on. Except for a few things like ohok its eq because my appetite is up or its deca cause my dick dont work. I can take a 20 year steroid user and give him a bottle of test and he wont be able to tell if its prop or cyp 99percent of the time. I talk to Ret on frequent basis about human grade products  and he said HG is the way to go. ONLY.

Problem with HG is that there are so many fakes out there. So many. Sometimes I don't know what's a btter bet UG or HG. for `example I trust sciroxx as making good product and confirm by lewellyn. Not many will fake ug products. why bother? But even long time soruce like oscarro, naps, sandra, Z, all have hg but have sold fake. I wont even touch omnas or anuthing from paki no matter how they cliam real hg.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 06:21:27 AM »

50-75% ug,,25-50% hg

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 07:38:26 AM »
I take ZMA at night.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 07:41:48 AM »
I take ZMA at night.

Does it help you to sleep better? Supposedly that's one of it's benefits.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »
I do not get very much sleep maybe 5hrs max most nights. I go to bed late and get up shortly after 7 each day.

I can function and I am able to train hard after work.

I think it does, especially when I have a longer sleep like today because I was off work. It also gives unusual/vivid dreams.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2011, 08:40:19 AM »
Does it help you to sleep better? Supposedly that's one of it's benefits.

Made me sleep through the alarm more often.  Maybe I just tried it because I was extra tired.  Who knows.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2011, 08:58:11 AM »
WHAT D0ES UG STAND F0R? HG IS HUMAN GR0WTHE?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011, 09:50:21 AM »
Made me sleep through the alarm more often.  Maybe I just tried it because I was extra tired.  Who knows.

Ha I got that also.

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2011, 12:43:42 PM »
WHAT D0ES UG STAND F0R? HG IS HUMAN GR0WTHE?

when gh or anyone speak in terms of UG or HG it means the quality of the gear, meaning it is human grade or Underground Lab made, sometiems UG is good but it's harder to find and you have to trust your chef to the T. Like i put faith in mine to give me the prop and hope to God that it is what he says it is, so i do half cc every 2 days lol i should be able to tell VERY soon whether its the real deal. You just gotta take a risk sometimes..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »
zma gave me blood pickles