Author Topic: is gh that good?  (Read 28150 times)

lesaucer

is gh that good?
« on: June 08, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »
hey guys i was wondering how were your results with gh, does it put that much lean mass on you or does it only help fat burning?

lesaucer

Re: is gh that good?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »
if ur in the us its fucking cheap like 120$ per kit but in canada youre FUCKED... no less than 250$ and thats for blue tops.. thats why i wanna know if its really the fucking shit before getting some

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »
I'm on only day 6 today of 10iu/day.

-I'm up 6lbs. Some is clearly water weight but in the AM I'm dry and full.

-My chest, delts, traps,  arms, quads, back are full and pumped all the time while my stomach remains tight and everyday a new line comes in.

-Vascularity is dramitically higher.

-Clear water weight in legs and forearms/wrists.

-Painful carpal tunnel and hands hurt a lot. Forearms too.

-Pumps are painful and fast. Got a debilitating pump putting in my window unit AC today.

-Skin is tighter in problem areas.

-Stomach is somewhat upset, sometime feel queezy and sometimes headaches.

-Tired all the time. First few days were the worst, needed 2 hour naps during the day.

-Hungry as hell.

Hope that helps.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 09:02:03 PM »

-My chest, delts, traps,  arms, quads, back are full and pumped all the time while my stomach remains tight and everyday a new line comes in.

-Pumps are painful and fast. Got a debilitating pump putting in my window unit AC today.

-Tired all the time. First few days were the worst, needed 2 hour naps during the day.

-Hungry as hell.

Hope that helps.
Why is that? I seem to get this side when im on in generall (without gh)..

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 09:23:54 PM »
if ur in the us its fucking cheap like 120$ per kit but in canada youre FUCKED... no less than 250$ and thats for blue tops.. thats why i wanna know if its really the fucking shit before getting some

120 per 100 iu kit?  with i knew ur source, damn, I'd be doing 10 iu's of gh a day if I knew where to get it that cheap lol

bparks

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 11:07:16 PM »
Why is that? I seem to get this side when im on in generall (without gh)..

same reason youd get tired or sleepy on test. it means your body is growing at a rapid pace and needs more rest to catch up.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 11:38:43 PM »

For generic garbage true but not quality HGH.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 11:51:10 PM »
same reason youd get tired or sleepy on test. it means your body is growing at a rapid pace and needs more rest to catch up.
seriously? lol  ;D

I didnt knew that. I thought it was blood pressure, elevated enzymes and stuff like that.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 05:12:48 AM »
hey guys i was wondering how were your results with gh, does it put that much lean mass on you or does it only help fat burning?

That would be more than enough for me...

I'm going to start it pretty soon in the early August, when i'm free from my BS job and have all the time i need/want to train, eat, sleep etc.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 05:24:11 AM »

Very true.
It's the same with hgh as with everything, you get what you pay for.

As far as being tired, i'm almost allways tired and kind of actually prefer it that way. (ON/OFF/ETC and yes i have had extensive bloodwork done) and i'm relatively/pretty healthy. Say what you will, but NO ONE is in PERFECT health, doesn't matter if they believe or not...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 05:51:57 AM »
Very true.
It's the same with hgh as with everything, you get what you pay for.

As far as being tired, i'm almost allways tired and kind of actually prefer it that way. (ON/OFF/ETC and yes i have had extensive bloodwork done) and i'm relatively/pretty healthy. Say what you will, but NO ONE is in PERFECT health, doesn't matter if they believe or not...

Yes, i get that sleepiness also, sometimes for months.... I fucking hate it, but i think it probably has to do with my coffee addiction.

I take Rodhiola Rosea now, it helps A LOT with fatigue, but the effect wears off after a few months on the stuff, then you have to stop for a few months as well....

Anyways fuck it, humans aren't made to be fully alert and full of energy all the time, and especially when you are training hard, dieting, having a stressful job and drink a lot of coffee, you will feel tired anyways, lol.

I guess the only thing that would help is Modenafil every three hours, lol.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 07:22:04 AM »

Well Im using the Nordic blues and having very noticeable effects at 10 iu's as listed above. I've used Serostim in the past with similar but less pronounced effect.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »
Well Im using the Nordic blues and having very noticeable effects at 10 iu's as listed above. I've used Serostim in the past with similar but less pronounced effect.
Mind sharing your typical daily diet?
on 10iu and tren it' must be mad  ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »

I was unaware of this. Interesting. I've found myself more and more tired since startin' my first cycle a couple of weeks back. Maybe this explains it ?

Btw, what is the cost of GH ?? I can't find anything on the internet regardin' the cost. A friend tells me it runs anywhere from 150-1300. And how long does a kit last someone just startin' out roughly ?? Sorry if I'm hijackin' the thread. Just curious and can't seem to find info anywhere.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 10:11:53 AM »
Btw, what is the cost of GH ?? I can't find anything on the internet regardin' the cost. A friend tells me it runs anywhere from 150-1300. And how long does a kit last someone just startin' out roughly ?? Sorry if I'm hijackin' the thread. Just curious and can't seem to find info anywhere.

It all depends on so many different variables that it's almost impossible to give exact numbers and dosages.

But here's some "average" prices and dosages considering both extremes.

I'd say: one kit as in 10x10 i.u. vials cost's 300-700 usd, use 2 i.u and one kit lasts 50 days, use 4 and it lasts 25 days, use 10 i.u's and it lasts 10 days, etc.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 10:24:43 AM »
It all depends on so many different variables that it's almost impossible to give exact numbers and dosages.

But here's some "average" prices and dosages considering both extremes.

I'd say: one kit as in 10x10 i.u. vials cost's 300-700 usd, use 2 i.u and one kit lasts 50 days, use 4 and it lasts 25 days, use 10 i.u's and it lasts 10 days, etc.

Exactly what I was lookin' for !! Thanks, Luolamies ! :) Was just lookin' for a ballpark figure and this definitely helps ! Thanks again. :)

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »

i saw 200 for hyge from homer simpson.. and that domestic, even cheaper if you order internationally, and customs there are  loose you are fucking lucky! here nothing gets tru it

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »
i saw 200 for hyge from homer simpson.. and that domestic, even cheaper if you order internationally, and customs there are  loose you are fucking lucky! here nothing gets tru it

yeah that dude has fucking awesome prices

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:37 PM »
Another legit guy deep deep into private :|
how long till you will be able to review Farah's products ?  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »
Mind sharing your typical daily diet?
on 10iu and tren it' must be mad  ;D

I'm trying to stay/get lean. So a typical day is like this:

- 2 whole omega eggs, 1 cup eggwhites, 3/4cup oatmeal with 1 tbsp brown sugar

- lunch varies, anything from steak and rice to fish and salad to a turkey or tuna sandwich

- egg white, pineapple juice and whey protein drink, granola bar or banana.

Train

- 2 egg omellete with steak or turkey and asparagus.

- Dinner varies. Could be steak and potato or could be tacos or chicken and salad. Whatever I want with lowish carbs.

- Greek yogurt before bed.

Some days I keep carbs around 100. Most days around 150-200. Then every 3rd or 4th day I'll do something like this:

- normal breakfast.

- coffee and chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese.

- mushroom swiss burger with cheese fries.

- Snickers ice cream bar + Oreo ice cream sandwich.

- Protein drink (like above)

- 2 Peanut butter and fluff sandwiches.

- Yogurt.

Sometimes I'll eat shit 2 days in a row. All depends on how flat or full I look in the AM and how I feel. I'm not eating strictly because I'm still 19 weeks out from competition and under 10% Will kick it up a notch in a few weeks. Also doing no cardio yet.

lesaucer

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 02:06:43 PM »

-Hungry as hell.

Hope that helps.

awesome bro! but 10ius is a lot! couldnt afford more than 6iu if i take it, and i would be broke as hell! fuck this shit i think ill just pick up another hobby like sprinting until i finish school..fucking money

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 02:41:39 PM »

Is GH worth it...short answer YES

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 10:35:03 AM »
for me, i would only use it pre contest, its alot of money just to look a few% better.... to be fair for a good gym or beach body, test n tren is a much better cheaper alternative...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 01:21:13 PM »
for me, i would only use it pre contest, its alot of money just to look a few% better.... to be fair for a good gym or beach body, test n tren is a much better cheaper alternative...

I don't know man, I'm running day 7 and I'm up 7 lbs. And from what I see in the mirror, it's maybe 2 lbs of water. That's pretty significant once put on top of AAS gains.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 01:29:00 AM »
you know ,, sometimes when i hav esome time,,i get on the steroid board,, i read it from time to time to see how much more educated i made you ,,while most of my pupils learned extremly well ...some has still long way to go ,,

i keep saying something that you all needd to get in yoru fuckin head once and for all,,and this is to all the other posting on this specific boarding,,

1. we never have pct,, NEVER EVER NEVER ,,pct is internet balonie and way for faileed bodybuilder to make money on you via research products they  sell and pimp on internet

2. we never go off hormones,,not maybe not shmaybe,,we do not go off,, bodybuild off hormones = no bodybuild ,,he doesnt look like one ,,he look like regular fellas ,,maybe little built but if you want to be fit go into ymca and do yoga

3. hgh is magic in a vial,,you need to know how to use it ,,and you need to use it when ready ,,no that doesnt mean age! ,,that means when you know your hormones well enough to create the right combo so you can hit the body hard when the hgh is at full force,,and hgh is at full force after 3 days of using it !

4. nordic gh which many npc and ifbb use is quite cheap,,i think it is 300units for 600 bucks or so ,,this is gh that is as good as serostim gh,,and i dont fujckin care what a moderator say here because it is true and tried by many profesionals ,,if you think that the npc and ifbb go to doc and get gh you are wrong! the levels gh is needed now day they all sit and beg to nordic and homer and good ole mamta for service,,if you think that little alexai.. used 30 iu of serostim or seizan to get to what he is now...you are servly mistaken ,,he used kigtropingh! 30 iu a day! no oen has the money for 30 iu a day of sizan especialy when its same quality as logn as its legit gh dosed right,, 30 iu every day you do the math ..seizan cost hand and foot to anyone ,,30 iu a day lol comon now ,, dont be stupid ,,

5. you need to stop play with ug balonie! you need to have a ghood chef that does ug yes but that is countable and work with high quality raws,,and you need to rely on human grade testosterona ,, try to keep testosterona human grade and the rest trenbolona ace ,,eqipona ,,nppiona,,get from chef,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel