Author Topic: Robert Cicherillo, you are Registered as a Republican. Please explain yourself?  (Read 2468 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
You know my father joined the army, paid his own way through medical school on a GI bill, worked 80 hour weeks to pay off his debt, was a very well respected doctor at St. Jude for 12 years and then a professor at LSU till he retired and is a registered Democrat and atheist. I think he worked just a tad bit harder then you ripping off people with nutrition advice. Not to mention he never had a drug addiction and never partied. You need to think before you open you mouth and sound like a fucking retard.

Look, what your father accomplished was great and has little if anything to do with either political affiliation or being an atheist and everything to do with his work ethic.  Likewise being his son has little if anything to do with your success or lack thereof.  For the greater part democrats are liberals and republicans are conservative.  There are exceptions to the rule and that is just the way of reality.

The reality of your paternal example is quite simple. Your father was a success because he worked at it, not because he was "owed" that success.  That is pretty much considered a conservative outlook on such things.  Liberals take what they refuse (but are not incapable of )to earn and do so in the name of "fairness".  Why a successful, self made man would choose the party of slothfulness is beyond comprehension but according to your words, that is exactly what your father did.

Perhaps he was a "new deal" democrat?  To be honest, who knows and who really cares?  No one.  All that matters is that he did well and in an honorable fashion.  Good for him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Yes TA, my dad, both grandfathers and step grandfather, I had cousins in Desert Storm, and family in Iraq and Afganistan. All family since desert storm are still in and cousins in Iraq and Afganistan have re-enlisted.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Yes TA, my dad, both grandfathers and step grandfather, I had cousins in Desert Storm, and family in Iraq and Afganistan. All family since desert storm are still in and cousins in Iraq and Afganistan have re-enlisted.
So its fair to say that none of us hate the military, we just have differing views of what it should be used for and when it should be implemented and how much is to be given to it.

Why must you say over and over again that we "hate" the military if we both know its not true?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
So its fair to say that none of us hate the military, we just have differing views of what it should be used for and when it should be implemented and how much is to be given to it.

Why must you say over and over again that we "hate" the military if we both know its not true?

Because The Coach is a brain dead idiot with the debate skills of a 14 year old kid. He does not know how to use logic at all.

The_Leafy_Bug

Look, what your father accomplished was great and has little if anything to do with either political affiliation or being an atheist and everything to do with his work ethic.  Likewise being his son has little if anything to do with your success or lack thereof.  For the greater part democrats are liberals and republicans are conservative.  There are exceptions to the rule and that is just the way of reality.

The reality of your paternal example is quite simple. Your father was a success because he worked at it, not because he was "owed" that success.  That is pretty much considered a conservative outlook on such things.  Liberals take what they refuse (but are not incapable of )to earn and do so in the name of "fairness".  Why a successful, self made man would choose the party of slothfulness is beyond comprehension but according to your words, that is exactly what your father did.

Perhaps he was a "new deal" democrat?  To be honest, who knows and who really cares?  No one.  All that matters is that he did well and in an honorable fashion.  Good for him.
You missed the point. In coach's eyes all democrats are scumbags leaching off all the white republicans hard earned money. I was just naming an example. My family goes way back and has been in this country since the late 1600s. Very rare last name you will never hear but we have been here longer then most. My family comes from New York and North East and my dad was raised very old school. He raised us very old school as well but unfortunately what you see in the new generation is a degradation of character from one generation to the next. This is inevitable because no one wants their child to work as hard as they had to to get what they got. My dad has some great stories and i always loved to hear them. He traveled across country with out his parents permission on lawn mowing money to visit his grandmother when he was 8 all by himself. He was very independent and his parents took kind of a hands off approach in raising him so he has all kinds of great stories. I never really got to acquire those kind of things myself unfortunately. We have to make our own stories. I don't think anyone owes me anything and i hate to have to use him as an example at times but i highly respect him.

The_Leafy_Bug

Im glad that i understand the horrors of war without having to have served myself. Anyone who has seen tank blow up and pink goo ooze out the back of it will tell you war isn't pretty and i can promise you none of those guys are eager to go to war with anyone else. I work with a guy who was one of the first people to cross the border into Iraq. He has some amazing stories and i almost envy him for the things he has experienced. Sometimes people with a "you are with us or against us" attitude will view it as that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That's not what I said Leafy. There is a lot of good dems out there. Like I said. There is a big difference between a good democrat and progressive liberal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
That's not what I said Leafy. There is a lot of good dems out there. Like I said. There is a big difference between a good democrat and progressive liberal.
In your eyes perhaps, but the facts just don`t bear out to your prejudices.  Pat TIllman was a Progressive Liberal, are you going to shit all over him too?

The_Leafy_Bug

My dad is a progressive liberal. What you are referring to is a blue dog democrat i believe, aka (republican with a blue tie). The most conservative person we have in my house is my mother and his a progressive too. Demonizing people doesn't further your cause really. It just reflects poorly back on you.

The_Leafy_Bug

In your eyes perhaps, but the facts just don`t bear out to your prejudices.  Pat TIllman was a Progressive Liberal, are you going to shit all over him too?
What about Teddy Roosevelt... wasn't he progressive too? God forbid...  ::). Maybe he prefers a Regressive Republican. Look no further then Sarah Palin for that. Ask her to retell the story of Paul Revere.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
its obvious you have no idea what the terms conservative and liberal mean.

conservative= enforce "morality" in peoples personal lives, let their financial lives be free.

liberals= enforce "morality" in peoples financial lives, let their personal lives be free.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Leafy, if your dad and is a modern progressive liberal and a doctor, is for or against Obamacare (for example) because if he is for it, that would put him in the minority as far as what doctors believe.

The_Leafy_Bug

Leafy, if your dad and is a modern progressive liberal and a doctor, is for or against Obamacare (for example) because if he is for it, that would put him in the minority as far as what doctors believe.
I don't know. You'd have to ask him.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Good job Chic for recognizing he should steer clear of this mess

Reeves

• Getbig IV
its obvious you have no idea what the terms conservative and liberal mean.

conservative= enforce "morality" in peoples personal lives, let their financial lives be free.

liberals= enforce "morality" in peoples financial lives, let their personal lives be free.

You are in way over your IQ.  It is obvious that when it comes to thinking, you do the work of three men.  It would be a great disservice to Moe, Larry and Curly so it will have to be three islamic buttfuckers instead.  Let's call 'em Hasan Bin Strate, Ayah Tahke Aldaweena and Sheik YerFahtwahahss.

Fuck off and live, SFB.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You know my father joined the army, paid his own way through medical school on a GI bill, worked 80 hour weeks to pay off his debt, was a very well respected doctor at St. Jude for 12 years and then a professor at LSU till he retired and is a registered Democrat and atheist. I think he worked just a tad bit harder then you ripping off people with nutrition advice. Not to mention he never had a drug addiction and never partied. You need to think before you open you mouth and sound like a fucking retard.

Not that I'm a democrat, but good post!  Kudos to your father!

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Because he's smart and earns his wealth instead of being handed to him.

well put

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Trying to stir the pot? Some people don't know shit when it comes to a diet and need their hand held. I do my own diet. I do my own training. Noel advices me and i pay him for his advice. Have you have ever dieted a woman down to the point of having striated glutes? Have you even dieted yourself down to the point of having striated glutes? If i remember correctly you were melting all over this board a few weeks out from your show saying you would never compete again? Clearly you don't have the mental audacity to handle the pain of a long diet. You were probably doing cardio and running yourself into the ground too.

an u do a load of roids so whats up

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
its strange since I see republicans as liberals and dems as commies

I am polytheistic so religion is no consequence and I think ru486 should be sold liek tic tacs