Author Topic: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....  (Read 27718 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: For those who believe that anybody with seroius muscle is on gear....
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2011, 08:41:43 AM »
  Skip LaCour is natural. I know it to be a fact.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahaha

You gormless cu nt  ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2011, 09:00:51 AM »
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET FATTER AS THE DAY GOES ON?

WHEN I WAKE UP I SEE MY ABS, SERRATUS. BUT BY 8PM I DONT. SO NOW I CHANGED WHEN/HOW I EAT MY CARBS, IM STARTING TO NOTICE SAME DEFINITION DAY ROUND.

BUT DIET SODA....AND BOOM IT ALL GOES AWAY. IM VERY SENSITIVE TO STUFF FOR SOME REASON. MY ONLY SOLUTION SO FAR IS TO HAVE CARBS ONLY DURING MY WORKOUT, AND 15-20MIN BEFORE & AFTER. THEN JUST PROTEIN & FAT REST OF THE DAY.

Diet soda makes me look bloated as hell in a matter of hours, if I drink normal soda I don't get so bloated in fact I don't think I get bloated at all. And I think everyone looks leaner in the morning before eating something.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2011, 09:20:04 AM »
fuck off liar

So what am I lying about?

My weight? The fact I am NOT super lean? Or that fact that before I trained I was big for my age?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »
So what am I lying about?

My weight? The fact I am NOT super lean? Or that fact that before I trained I was big for my age?
maybe because the way you describe yourself, your as big as Dorian in his prime  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2011, 09:25:37 AM »
I am 7" taller and less lean.

Mohammad Ali was similar weight to Arnie, does not mean they look anything alike.

Use your brain son!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2011, 09:27:25 AM »
I am 7" taller and less lean.

Mohammad Ali was similar weight to Arnie, does not mean they look anything alike.

Use your brain son!
you never mentioned you were a giant.  :-*

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2011, 09:29:13 AM »
When was that a giant?

I am tall nothing you don't see 100 times a day walking through town.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2011, 09:30:56 AM »
When was that a giant?

I am tall nothing you don't see 100 times a day walking through town.
how tall are you?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »
6'3.5"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2011, 09:50:14 AM »
6'3.5"
ahh your a tiny tit then  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET FATTER AS THE DAY GOES ON?

WHEN I WAKE UP I SEE MY ABS, SERRATUS. BUT BY 8PM I DONT. SO NOW I CHANGED WHEN/HOW I EAT MY CARBS, IM STARTING TO NOTICE SAME DEFINITION DAY ROUND.

BUT DIET SODA....AND BOOM IT ALL GOES AWAY. IM VERY SENSITIVE TO STUFF FOR SOME REASON. MY ONLY SOLUTION SO FAR IS TO HAVE CARBS ONLY DURING MY WORKOUT, AND 15-20MIN BEFORE & AFTER. THEN JUST PROTEIN & FAT REST OF THE DAY.

go sit in a car drive for 3 hours...with out moving out of it ,,even 2 hours...get out of it ,,beforre it you were 200lb 7% ,,,after it you will be 204-205 and look 8-9% ,,why? water rentntion ,,especialy if on gh ,, the sasage fingers too phenomenon of gh ,,some love it ,,some hate it ,,some fella with small hands love the fingers getting fat and thicker form the water swole,,sudenly your girl holding your finger like you are one big dada...some like it,,some hate it because it kills lines lol ,,

water is big deal with some fellas ,,big big deal ,,some wake up 200lb go to sleep 208 lb ,,all water weight but they look much bigger when they go to sleep only less defined,,then waking up in morning and look ripped to shredds,,its a problem with some fellas yes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »
Dont remember... But yea i do think im flexing abs and my right arm is obviously flexed

god, would u recommend some halodrol to get to mid singles or can u tell me a light stack... I tend to hVe a problem holding some water it seems

lol you are 3-4 weeks from 6-7% lol all you need it little trenbolona so you dont lose muscle size,,masterona too will put you at 6-7 ,,you have water and little fat ,, the little pouch under belly button is your fat,,its nothing,, look at how tight your waist is ,,and it just look small tight and hard,,with very good upper body reltivly to your weight,, this is not some begginer,,its just fella that hold water,,3 weeks from 6-7 % ,,some fellas are just more curssed with the water than others but dont confuse it with being 12% because you are as far from 12% as china is from americana

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »
Cocaine has been used for 5000 years

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_cocaine

Anyone who thinks guys who picked up a weight during the 1900's and looked in the mirror and wanted to be bigger didn't constantly look for an advantage is naive and not understanding human history.

Less Law inforcement and Less Womens rights=crazier mother fuckers=Fact

Guys back then would drink a gallon of goat semen if they thought it would make them grow.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2011, 06:03:18 PM »
lol you are 3-4 weeks from 6-7% lol all you need it little trenbolona so you dont lose muscle size,,masterona too will put you at 6-7 ,,you have water and little fat ,, the little pouch under belly button is your fat,,its nothing,, look at how tight your waist is ,,and it just look small tight and hard,,with very good upper body reltivly to your weight,, this is not some begginer,,its just fella that hold water,,3 weeks from 6-7 % ,,some fellas are just more curssed with the water than others but dont confuse it with being 12% because you are as far from 12% as china is from americana

gh15 approved

yea i want to get some prop and masterona its just hard finding a good cook.  i want to see if i can be competitive or make money or a name out of this cult.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »
go sit in a car drive for 3 hours...with out moving out of it ,,even 2 hours...get out of it ,,beforre it you were 200lb 7% ,,,after it you will be 204-205 and look 8-9% ,,why? water rentntion ,,especialy if on gh ,, the sasage fingers too phenomenon of gh ,,some love it ,,some hate it ,,some fella with small hands love the fingers getting fat and thicker form the water swole,,sudenly your girl holding your finger like you are one big dada...some like it,,some hate it because it kills lines lol ,,

water is big deal with some fellas ,,big big deal ,,some wake up 200lb go to sleep 208 lb ,,all water weight but they look much bigger when they go to sleep only less defined,,then waking up in morning and look ripped to shredds,,its a problem with some fellas yes

gh15 approved

YA THAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I DRIVE HOME FROM UNIVERSITY.

IDK BUT IM ONE OF THOSE WITH A WATER PROBLEM. IM LIKE A FOUNTAIN. WHAT DO I DO?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2011, 06:28:56 PM »

gh15 approved

Since i stay very lean i notice drastic changes from night to day or day to night. If i don't eat enough junk sometimes i look worse and very depleted, add junk in look awesome. Can't seem to hold the same condition for hours at a time it gets better or worse.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »
Cocaine has been used for 5000 years

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_cocaine

Anyone who thinks guys who picked up a weight during the 1900's and looked in the mirror and wanted to be bigger didn't constantly look for an advantage is naive and not understanding human history.

Less Law inforcement and Less Womens rights=crazier mother fuckers=Fact

Guys back then would drink a gallon of goat semen if they thought it would make them grow.

Yep, just for the record, athletes in ancient Greece were eating certain mushrooms and herb drink to get an edge over the competition.

Doping is as old as sports, and those dudes in the 19th century were certainly not innocent.

Doping in modern sports was reliably reported since the second half of the 19th Century.

1865   The first documented case occured in swimming during the Amsterdam canal event. Thereby the intake of an unnamed performance-enhancing drug was described.
1867   In the popular 6-days cycling races, the French athletes preferred mixtures based on caffeine, the Belgians used sugar mixed with ether, while others were using alcoholic beverages or nitroglycerin.
1896   The first reported death caused by doping occurred in this year. The English cyclist A. Linton died due to ephedrine intake during the race Paris-Bordeaux.
1904   At the St. Louis marathon, Tom Hicks who had just won the race collapsed and the Doctors proved strychnine and cognac intake before the race.
1910   James Jeffries claimed, after he had been beaten by Jack Johnson, that his tea was contaminated/doped in order to defeat him. This is the first reported case, in accusing doped athletes. Many similar cases of doping have been reported in Boxing during the first half of the 20th Century.
1920   Amphetamines, not only in sports a quite common drug during the 20th century, were produced for the first time in 1920.
1952   During the Oslo ice skating games, there was an increased concern when ampoules and syringes were found in athletes’ locker rooms.
1960   A dramatic increase in using doping substances started in the 1960s. The society believed those days that there were drugs capable of achieving everything. During the Olympic Games of Rome 1960, the Danish cyclist K. Jensen died due to an abuse of amphetamines.
1967   In 1967 the 30 year old British cyclist Tom Simpson (amphetamines) and the runner Dick Howard (heroin overdose) died. In 1968, one year later, the German Box fighter Jupp Elze died after an amphetamine-cocktail.
1976   In the Olympic Games of Montreal, the polish athlete Z. Kaczmarek and the bulgarian athlete V. Khristov (both weightlifters) were forced to return their golden medals after being proved for Doping.
1988   Many other medalists had the same fate with Ben Johnson during the Seoul Olympics being the best known example. He was tested positive for a banned anabolic steroid (Stanozolol), was stripped of his gold medal in 100 meter sprinting and was suspended for two years. Later, it was proven that all or almost all of the finalists in that race had taken forbidden substances.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2011, 09:03:40 PM »
Why didn't Don Youngblood wake up?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
just like in anything else there will be natural variation in ability to obtain muscle - I laugh at you idiots who listen to this steroid pusher (gh15) everytime he tells you 180lbs cut is impossible for a natural. The guy is a steriod pusher and born hater.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »
just like in anything else there will be natural variation in ability to obtain muscle - I laugh at you idiots who listen to this steroid pusher (gh15) everytime he tells you 180lbs cut is impossible for a natural. The guy is a steriod pusher and born hater.

lol ur the idiot. this is competition level, elite level bodybuilding and drug use, not the bloofy black lineman on ur football team that u think is gifted with 19.26 inch arms at 20 percent bodyfat....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »

lol ur the idiot. this is competition level, elite level bodybuilding and drug use, not the bloofy black lineman on ur football team that u think is gifted with 19.26 inch arms at 20 percent bodyfat....

x2

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2011, 09:51:03 PM »

Lot's of good bodybuilders out there in the 40s and 50s with decent bodies - bodies you would claim are "enhanced" - get a life idiot.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2011, 04:25:44 AM »
The naturel  8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2011, 04:35:39 AM »