Author Topic: UFC Announces Brock Lesnar Suffering From Diverticulitis Again...  (Read 3497 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
...Junior dos Santos to Face Shane Carwin at UFC 131

bummer  :(
w

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
Re: UFC Announces Brock Lesnar Suffering From Diverticulitis Again...
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »
...Junior dos Santos to Face Shane Carwin at UFC 131

bummer  :(

Id bet Brocks done with fighting.

He'll probably get a quick million dollar payday from vince mcmahon and we'll never see him again.

He's probably invested his money well and he doesnt live to lavish of a life. I could see him wrapping it up.
MikeMatarazzo.com

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 04:54:08 PM »
Kinda too bad.

I was starting to like him a little more based on TUF.

Seems like he can be a decent guy.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »
Wow!  Roy Nelson predicted all this months ago.  CHeck out this quote:

"I think Brock Lesnar is done," Nelson said. "I think Brock doing TUF is one way to basically take a situation and make it win-win for him. I think Lesnar doing the show is a way to introduce Junior Dos Santos to the American fan base in the way the show does. TUF introduces "stars in the making" to the casual UFC fan and while JDS is the number one contender he still needs some help with the American fan base. So the conspiracy basically comes down to the fact that Shane Carwin has no one to fight in June. I think Brock Lesnar will walk off the TUF set and then Carwin will take his spot or Frank Mir will come in to "save the day" and fight JDS for title contention. The reason I believe Frank would be the guy is because Mir is coming off a win and I was already supposed to fight Shane so fans were already hyped to see it. Or Carwin could move in to face JDS and I could still face Frank but it doesn't really matter to me as to who fights who because all that really matters is the fans want to see me fight somebody. A lot of things could happen over the next six weeks but it seems a bit off that Carwin doesn't have an opponent right now and all of the top heavyweights are spoken for."
w

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 05:38:29 PM »
Wow!  Roy Nelson predicted all this months ago.  CHeck out this quote:

"I think Brock Lesnar is done," Nelson said. "I think Brock doing TUF is one way to basically take a situation and make it win-win for him. I think Lesnar doing the show is a way to introduce Junior Dos Santos to the American fan base in the way the show does. TUF introduces "stars in the making" to the casual UFC fan and while JDS is the number one contender he still needs some help with the American fan base. So the conspiracy basically comes down to the fact that Shane Carwin has no one to fight in June. I think Brock Lesnar will walk off the TUF set and then Carwin will take his spot or Frank Mir will come in to "save the day" and fight JDS for title contention. The reason I believe Frank would be the guy is because Mir is coming off a win and I was already supposed to fight Shane so fans were already hyped to see it. Or Carwin could move in to face JDS and I could still face Frank but it doesn't really matter to me as to who fights who because all that really matters is the fans want to see me fight somebody. A lot of things could happen over the next six weeks but it seems a bit off that Carwin doesn't have an opponent right now and all of the top heavyweights are spoken for."

Wow. Wish Roy was picking my lottery ticket numbers for me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 06:20:42 PM »
Id bet Brocks done with fighting.

He'll probably get a quick million dollar payday from vince mcmahon and we'll never see him again.

He's probably invested his money well and he doesnt live to lavish of a life. I could see him wrapping it up.
I don't think he needs any paydays from anyone, pretty sure he is set for life and from what I've read he blew a huge chunk of money when he first went to WWE, but managed to save a large portion towards the end.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 08:50:43 PM »
I don't think he needs any paydays from anyone, pretty sure he is set for life and from what I've read he blew a huge chunk of money when he first went to WWE, but managed to save a large portion towards the end.

Id bet every hair on my ass if vince offered him a $1,000,000 to do one match at wrestlemania that he'd do it.

Thats a nice lil chunk of change.

Of course he'd have to end his ufc contract first. But I think the writing is already on the wall for that.

MikeMatarazzo.com

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 10:05:48 PM »
Roy "predicted" what 90% of this board has known all along. Lesnar is a fucking joke. He would have gotten his ass kicked anyway.

I at least give Carwin a punchers chance to beat JDS-- although I doubt he will.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 10:45:27 AM »
Roy "predicted" what 90% of this board has known all along. Lesnar is a fucking joke. He would have gotten his ass kicked anyway.

I at least give Carwin a punchers chance to beat JDS-- although I doubt he will.

If "no cardio" Carwin has a chance, it's obviously within 30 seconds of the opening bell.

8)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »
Should be a slug fest.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 11:34:40 AM »
Should be a slug fest.

JDS by first round TKO

Carwin has only been able to smother guys who are either smaller than him or cant strike for shit or both. Junior is going to bury him.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 02:43:39 PM »

Carwin has only been able to smother guys who are either smaller than him or cant strike for shit or both. Junior is going to bury him.

to be honest I'm having a hard time visualizing how this fight's gonna play out but this probably makes the most sense for now..

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
Carwin has shown that he can take a hit and come back.  This will be his toughest test.  Looking forward it!
w

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 05:47:06 AM »

at least Brock has a NCAA wrestling championship, And was UFC Heavyweight champion (Unlike like you LOL)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »
at least Brock has a NCAA wrestling championship, And was UFC Heavyweight champion (Unlike like you LOL)

::)

Wow, you don't say.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »

You mean George Whorewell wasn't a UFC HW Champ?  And never a NCAA wrestling champ???

Surely youre mistaken.