Author Topic: Getbig Race War of 2011 (Lets end this)  (Read 5751 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Getbig Race War of 2011 (Lets end this)
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 01:01:16 AM »
It's the foreigners that make Getbig great, princess  8)

i agree, the fucking foreigners are the problem.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 01:39:48 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 01:45:02 AM »

No, because some of us, would like to not get along...some people just don't like harmony (ebony and ivory, living together in perfect...). Usually said people are douchebags IRL...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »
Some live and love to hate!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2011, 01:54:56 AM »
The constant rnb and rap GARBAGE they constantly play at my gym has probably skewed my view of black people

Always refreshing to see the odd one at a metal gig however

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 01:57:45 AM »
The constant rnb and rap GARBAGE they constantly play at my gym has probably skewed my view of black people

Always refreshing to see the odd one at a metal gig however
RnB is good...wasn't for that you wouldn't have your metal...
hiphop can be annoying, but not as annoying Go-Go can be...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 02:03:54 AM »
There are good white people and good black people.

Lets all be friends...

Nice picture of the loving couple:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1084248/Football-stars-actors-pay-tribute-glamour-model-19-stabbed-death-row-home.html

I don't think diversity has ever proven to work in any society anywhere in history.  At best, different groups simply ignore each other.  At worst, diversity leads to tension and violence.

Can anyone here seriously point to a city in the USA where people think they are better off because the population is diverse?  As said, this is a serious question.  I think various racial groups are simply better off being separated.  I don't necessarily like that that is how it is, it is merely an observation.  I don't have to like it, I feel I am merely observing reality.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 02:07:22 AM »
RnB is good...wasn't for that you wouldn't have your metal...
hiphop can be annoying, but not as annoying Go-Go can be...

No, metal is more derived from blues and classical

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 02:12:43 AM »
No, metal is more derived from blues and classical
Most American music stems from the blues.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 02:18:47 AM »
Most American music stems from the blues.

Black Sabbath, the godfathers of metal specifically said in an interview that blues influenced them greatly.

Much better than the mainstream black "music" today

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 02:28:06 AM »
Black Sabbath, the godfathers of metal specifically said in an interview that blues influenced them greatly.

Much better than the mainstream black "music" today

What music?  You cant be talking about Beyonce and Rodan.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 02:36:19 AM »
I'm working overnight shift and have a lot of time on my hands. I normally don't respond to stupid shit like this but I need to make the clock go faster.

Now, I don't consider myself a racist and realize there are "guys" in every race/ethnic group. blah, blah blah

I came here with my family from Europe 17 years ago. The only blacks I've seen before coming over were on TV. I had no prejudice or negative opinions about blacks. I thought they were all the same.

As I grew older and started forming opinions...those early naive thoughts changed based on my own observations.

I'm not going to turn this into a racist rant because pretty much all white people have the same opinion of inner city black people... no need to mention this.

But think about this for a second ...and there is no way in hell anyone would not cross the street.

You're walking alone at night in a city. You see a group of 3-4 white guys walking towards you.
You're walking alone at night in a city. You see a group of 3-4 black guys walking towards you.

Exactly.
I've seen this often when foreigners came to South Africa. When they arrive they're full of naive European ideals......then after a while they see the reality of the situation and start seeing things from the perspective of the local whites, they even start getting a bit racist! LOL

I remember when I grew up under Apartheid, and all our races were SEPARATE, I had no problems with blacks and didn't even know what 'racism' meant. They had their own homelands to develop and white people had to still pay heavy taxes to prop them up.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 02:58:41 AM »
Exactly.
I've seen this often when foreigners came to South Africa. When they arrive they're full of naive European ideals......then after a while they see the reality of the situation and start seeing things from the perspective of the local whites, they even start getting a bit racist! LOL

I remember when I grew up under Apartheid, and all our races were SEPARATE, I had no problems with blacks and didn't even know what 'racism' meant. They had their own homelands to develop and white people had to still pay heavy taxes to prop them up.

Well I understand your point. But South Africa is totally fucked up. I learned quite a bit about apartheid and history of South Africa and really don't have much sympathy for the "boers" or whatever they're called.

The Europeans went to South Africa and pretty much claimed it as theirs. The native blacks went ape shit and the more powerful europeans basically ostracised them from their own fucking country. If I was a black there, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

South African blacks have a huge reason to be pissed off because apartheid wasn't that long ago ...compared to american blacks who are just pissed off because of race baiters like al sharpton and jesse "fuckstick" jackson make it seem like the black man is still being held down.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 03:01:50 AM »
Did you guys read the article below and all of the comments?:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/chi-race-and-the-flash-mob-attacks-20110608,0,1883170.story

Comments:

http://discussions.chicagotribune.com/20/chinews/chi-race-and-the-flash-mob-attacks-20110608/10

no! tell us.. why do the likes you and woten want to be members and post on a board owned and run by a jewish fella? i've never understood that one. well at least woten is funny i suppose. you come off as sad and desperately lonely. go back to your neo-nazi bodybuilding forum please

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2011, 03:13:17 AM »
Parker.... what do you think of this ass?

P

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2011, 03:23:24 AM »
Well I understand your point. But South Africa is totally fucked up. I learned quite a bit about apartheid and history of South Africa and really don't have much sympathy for the "boers" or whatever they're called.

The Europeans went to South Africa and pretty much claimed it as theirs. The native blacks went ape shit and the more powerful europeans basically ostracised them from their own fucking country. If I was a black there, I'd be pretty pissed off too.

South African blacks have a huge reason to be pissed off because apartheid wasn't that long ago ...compared to american blacks who are just pissed off because of race baiters like al sharpton and jesse "fuckstick" jackson make it seem like the black man is still being held down.

The whites have been there since 1652.

Americans 'took' the land from the Indians and Australians 'took' the land from the Aborigines and put the survivors in 'reserves' after waging war with them.

But the blacks have no reason to be pissed off now. Whites abolished racial classification in 1990....and the balck government brought it back.

They have Affirmative Action which by LAW requires a business to employ 70% blacks, even if the black is under-skilled compared to a white candidate, by LAW, the black must get the job.

They have Black Economic Empowerment. A company must have a 50% black shareholder to get a business contract and various business' must a have a certain percentage of black shareholders by LAW, (most of these are given to the elites and political top though)

Blacks are also allowed to buy certian shares which whites aren't and certain bank accounts as well.

And only 5.9 million out of a population of over 40 million pay taxes. The white population is 4 million.

Poor black people are entitled to free water and electricty and sometimes entirely from taxes but poor white people aren't.

Under black rule, poverty and unemployment have gone up considerably, as has violent crime and lawlessness.

The problem is that the whites VOTED to end Apartheid in a referendum in 1992. They wanted an equal society, but now they're ruled by Black racists who are going against everything Nelson Mandela stood for and are as corrupt as ever with violent crime and murder spiraling out of control.

The whites today don't want Apartheid back, they just want a sensible government who will protect them.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2011, 03:30:19 AM »
bad karma for the whites, what goes around, comes around.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 03:31:56 AM »
Same for Germans I guess.....they should still be punished for the JEWS   ;)

Not to mention Apartheid has been over for more than 20 YEARS lol.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 03:39:29 AM »
Same for Germans I guess.....they should still be punished for the JEWS   ;)

Not to mention Apartheid has been over for more than 20 YEARS lol.

Well the Germans ARE still getting punished.

If you are German, you are automatically a Nazi.  ::) ::)

But fuck that noise, it's only ignorant foreigners that think this way anyways.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011, 03:44:07 AM »

I thought karma only applied to the person who committed a bad act, not their descendants

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 03:46:37 AM »
There are good white people and good black people.

Lets all be friends...

Haha nice job you fucking useless cocksucking homo, you try to promote racial harmony by sticking up a picture of a couple where the white girl was murdered by her black partner?? Fucking massive self ownage right.

Just look up the inter-racial rape statistics in the US. That alone shows how delusional your ideas are.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 03:50:48 AM »
I thought karma only applied to the person who committed a bad act, not their descendants

Not for whites, white people are always racist and bad, and black people and especially jews would never do anything bad and are always the victims.

Name me ANY crime a black person or Jew has committed and you can easily see that it's a white person's fault.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 03:51:34 AM »
Haha nice job you fucking useless cocksucking homo, you try to promote racial harmony by sticking up a picture of a couple where the white girl was murdered by her black partner?? Fucking massive self ownage right.

Just look up the inter-racial rape statistics in the US. That alone shows how delusional your ideas are.

some people here really have a hard time catching the humor i guess...  ::) ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 03:53:45 AM »
Well the Germans ARE still getting punished.

If you are German, you are automatically a Nazi.  ::) ::)

But fuck that noise, it's only ignorant foreigners that think this way anyways.
germans are very populair these days in Holland, it's absolutely different from the 80's.