Author Topic: For MAL, KC, TA, 240, Andre, Straw: 2 Million less jobs since Stim Bill passed.  (Read 7691 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LMFAO - what did I claim in this thread that got proven wrong? 
You said that i support obamas economic policy and i dont.. and ive proved that many times...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Now that's its a proven disaster! 

Where were you in 2009? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Now that's its a proven disaster! 

Where were you in 2009? 

I was here. Tha fuck are you talking about.. "where was I"....um Atlanta?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was here. Tha fuck are you talking about.. "where was I"....um Atlanta?

You know what I mean.  Some of us called this disaster to the letter and were attacked - "give him a chance" blah blah blah. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
You know what I mean.  Some of us called this disaster to the letter and were attacked - "give him a chance" blah blah blah. 

OK.. yeah i dont make predictions...

dude you make hella predictions, but then things happen.. and your shit goes to shit.. Palin 2012. Trump 2012 $6.00 gas.. and on and on...dude i dont jump the gun

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
OK.. yeah i dont make predictions...

dude you make hella predictions, but then things happen.. and your shit goes to shit.. Palin 2012. Trump 2012 $6.00 gas.. and on and on...dude i dont jump the gun

HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Are you fucking kidding? 

Gas $4 a gallon
UE skyrocketig
Inflation skyrocketing
Misery index 30 year high 
Debt and deficit disaster
Health premiuims skyrocketing 

and on and on and on and on.   

HOPE & CHANGE bitches - go vote for 4 more years of this disaster and be proud.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Are you fucking kidding? 

Gas $4 a gallon
UE skyrocketig
Inflation skyrocketing
Misery index 30 year high 
Debt and deficit disaster
Health premiuims skyrocketing 

and on and on and on and on.   

HOPE & CHANGE bitches - go vote for 4 more years of this disaster and be proud.   

oK.. and that means what to me. And what relevance does that have to what we were talking about.
and if we are going retro... the guy you vote for and support had 4k deaths of Americans for declaring war on the wrong country.. .. we can do this shit all day.. 

Tha fuck are we talkin bout ova hea

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
What the fuck are you talking about?  I showed you an article from today proving my point.  So did others.  

If you want to play word games and engage in semantics while losing the larger argument, fine, it wont be the first time, or the last for that matter.      

Bullshit.  You made a claim and was challenged on it.
You posted more bullshit about EVERYTHING that was no relevant to proving your answer.
George W came along and posted the link that exposed your little claim as false.

Fucking idiot.  How long have you and reality been at an impasse?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
LMFAO - what did I claim in this thread that got proven wrong? 

That states had spent all their stim money.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
::) ::)

Did you see my thread on Obama destroying the dirt industry

Dirt
Soil
Compost
sand
 and on and on

Ha Ha Ha
Suckers Hope and Change..
I want to punch you if you voted for obama
Marxist sleeper Cell is worse than Osama Bin Ladin
I would vote for a Pedo before i vote for obama
Even (insert random black guy) dosent like him

WWWWWWTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFUU UUUUUVVVVVV!!!!!!!!KKKKKKKCXXXXX

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Dirt as a Growth Industry
1 comment  |  August 18, 2008  | about: CAT, DE, MTW   
Font Size: Print Email Recommend 0Share
There is a fascinating piece in the September issue of National Geographic on how dirt is becoming a growth industry. With food demand accelerating, and millions of acres of agricultural land degraded via salination and over-use, and other land becoming fallow due to compaction, this is a pressing topic, and an area ripe for innovation.

Big, heavy machines like the harvesters mash wet soil into an undifferentiated, nigh impenetrable slab—a process called compaction. Roots can't penetrate compacted ground; water can't drain into the earth and instead runs off, causing erosion. And because compaction can occur deep in the ground, it can take decades to reverse. Farm-equipment companies, aware of the problem, put huge tires on their machines to spread out the impact. And farmers are using satellite navigation to confine vehicles to specific paths, leaving the rest of the soil untouched. Nonetheless, this kind of compaction remains a serious issue—at least in nations where farmers can afford $400,000 harvesters.

Unfortunately, compaction is just one, relatively small piece in a mosaic of interrelated problems afflicting soils all over the planet. In the developing world, far more arable land is being lost to human-induced erosion and desertification, directly affecting the lives of 250 million people. In the first — and still the most comprehensive — study of global soil misuse, scientists at the International Soil Reference and Information Centre (ISRIC) in the Netherlands estimated in 1991 that humankind has degraded more than 7.5 million square miles of land. Our species, in other words, is rapidly trashing an area the size of the United States and Canada combined.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yeah, other than some remaining funds here and there which overall are nothing in the scope of the situation.   Congratulations  on a minor techincal detail without any significance whatsoever in the overal scheme of things.  Woopddie dooo!  the king of semantics wins a minute detail while conceeding the overall argument.  Fine by me douchebag.  You voted for this asshole and all these pieces of shit making things drastically worse.   Should I also congratulate you on that as well?    

I posted an article today proving what I claimed.   The money in spent and gone.  Its done, but I guess like the good liberal douche you are, somehow you think the trickle of money left amounting to a drop in the ocean is some how going to save the day from this waste of a trillion dollars that a few of us said would happen from day 1.   And you and Mal are not in that group as you two voted for and supported this disaster until it became clear what a disaster it was.      

Finally  - show me your posts from February 2009 saying this would be a failure and a disaster like I did.    I wont hold my breath on that as you voted for and supported this faux admn from day 1 and only now, along with johnny come lately Mal, realize what a fucking mess all these policies turned out to be.   Too bad you were not bright enough to see it from day one like myself and other did.      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah, other than some remaining funds here and there which overall are nothing in the scope of the situation.   Congratulations  on a minor techincal detail without any significance whatsoever in the overal scheme of things.  Woopddie dooo!  the king of semantics wins a minute detail while conceeding the overall argument.  Fine by me douchebag.  You voted for this asshole and all these pieces of shit making things drastically worse.   Should I also congratulate you on that as well?    

I posted an article today proving what I claimed.   The money in spent and gone.  Its done, but I guess like the good liberal douche you are, somehow you think the trickle of money left amounting to a drop in the ocean is some how going to save the day from this waste of a trillion dollars that a few of us said would happen from day 1.   And you and Mal are not in that group as you two voted for and supported this disaster until it became clear what a disaster it was.      

Finally  - show me your posts from February 2009 saying this would be a failure and a disaster like I did.    I wont hold my breath on that as you voted for and supported this faux admn from day 1 and only now, along with johnny come lately Mal, realize what a fucking mess all these policies turned out to be.   Too bad you were not bright enough to see it from day one like myself and other did.      

LMAO..because i dont make proclamations based off hate?.. lol

and you voted for Bush.. and I got 2 dead friends as a result of it.. so shut the fuck up talking about retro decisions

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
  Congratulations  on a minor techincal detail without any significance whatsoever in the overal scheme of things.   

kind of like "well it was reported somewhere so its in the media.. and i can post it as truth"

"somewhere" in this case= Indian blogger

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

So what all this basically says is that I was right and you were wrong.

Gotcha.

But everyone already knew that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
So what all this basically says is that I was right and you were wrong.

Gotcha.

But everyone already knew that.
::) ::) ::)

whatever team kneepad...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
kind of like "well it was reported somewhere so its in the media.. and i can post it as truth"

"somewhere" in this case= Indian blogger

For real.  He is the king of "minor details" and the queen of "false details".

Careful now, he is just itching to start screaming "Fail".  That is his new buzzword for this week.  No such thing as overuse.  Like back when he was in his "hysterical" mode.

Can you imagine being a judge and having to sit through his bullshit in a court room like this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMAO..because i dont make proclamations based off hate?.. lol

and you voted for Bush.. and I got 2 dead friends as a result of it.. so shut the fuck up talking about retro decisions

::)  ::)

Hate is not what made be accurately predict the absolute failure of obama on all accounts.    Anyone with a clue could see that a mile away from Day 1.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
For real.  He is the king of "minor details" and the queen of "false details".

Careful now, he is just itching to start screaming "Fail".  That is his new buzzword for this week.  No such thing as overuse.  Like back when he was in his "hysterical" mode.

Can you imagine being a judge and having to sit through his bullshit in a court room like this?

A judge would hold him in contempt for making his courtroom a circus

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

::)  ::)

Hate is not what made be accurately predict the absolute failure of obama on all accounts.    Anyone with a clue could see that a mile away from Day 1.     
whats the excuse for your failures like
$200/day
bogus insurance letter
Swat (my fave)
Palin 2012
Trump 2012
Birth Cert

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah ok - both of you are forced to concede that the very first thing that transformational messiah did is a complete failure while jumping up and down in a minor detail without any significance whatsoever.   Same for obamaCare and dodd Frank as well?

I posted an article today proving my point, so both of you can continue to wallow in your ignorance and vote for 4 more years of failure and disaster for all I care.  

Bottom line - both of you agree that i was right from Day 1 that the obama "recovery act" failed.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah ok - both of you are forced to concede that the very first thing that transformational messiah did is a complete failure while jumping up and down in a minor detail without any significance whatsoever.   Same for obamaCare and dodd Frank as well?

I posted an article today proving my point, so both of you can continue to wallow in your ignorance and vote for 4 more years of failure and disaster for all I care.  

Bottom line - both of you agree that i was right from Day 1 that the obama "recovery act" failed.    

Ok.. i said i didnt like the stim.. like a long time ago.. wtf
i said i dont like Obama care
No i didnt "predict".. but shortly after it was laid out.. i said i didnt like the lack of infrastructure spending..
like what tha fuck do you want ova hea

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

BLAAAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAAA!!!!

This all you got?  Really.  Most people would have just said "Damn, I was wrong" and moved along.  You are still here making fucking excuses in hopes that no one noticed you were wrong AGAIN!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
You said that i support obamas economic policy and i dont.. and ive proved that many times...

::)

That's right. You think more stimulus money should be flushed down the toilet and that unemployment benefits should continue for another 400 weeks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
A judge would hold him in contempt for making his courtroom a circus

No doubt.  He has no intellectual capacity beyond blind hatred and no mental stability beyond utter denial.  

Just watch... he is going to sit here and pound the keys over the internet... ALL.... WEEKEND.... LONG and bump 2 year old threads in his little meltdown that is going on.