Author Topic: Who should have won ?  (Read 2919 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Who should have won ?
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 01:48:34 AM »
They both appear to be bowlegged.  Tattoos have no place in bodybuilding, especially so that many.  Why does everyone have to squat down like they are taking a dump when they should be standing up and presenting their physique?

Shit monkeys, the lot of 'em.  Fuck that noise.  Neither one of these howlers deserved to win anything other than a Darwin.  FTN.

Lol!! Yes, exactly, ridiculous trend. It doesn't enhance the legs IMO. Just like the "relaxed" pose which is basically a front lat with arms parallell to floor.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 03:09:01 AM »
Guy on left = far superior = get screwed everytime!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 03:10:36 AM »
Lol!! Yes, exactly, ridiculous trend. It doesn't enhance the legs IMO. Just like the "relaxed" pose which is basically a front lat with arms parallell to floor.
Posing these days really is in the shitter!

Standing relaxed with a keg under each arm,squatting down in side shots,sticking leg out at weird angle in back shots,side chest is now a front chest,no transitions............. .totally sux ass!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 03:57:27 AM »
Guy on left should have won, guy who won has terrible structure, poor shoulder to waist ratio. Worst definition and cuts. Blind men judging?

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 09:11:08 AM »
Boyer Coe would destroy the winner in the ab/thigh.
Our "sport" is ridiculous.
Just train to look better than the donut eating (I like donuts too, don't get me wrong), balding, stain on their shirt fools who constantly talk about what diet they are on now, and how great of an athlete they used to be.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 09:50:06 AM »
Tattooed Cuban  guy on the right won ,  I couldn't believe it,   the white guy's face when they announced the winner = priceless
He must have let someone smoke his Cuban Cigar backstage, because the other guy clearly won...that's the type of shit that would make you quit...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »
He must have let someone smoke his Cuban Cigar backstage, because the other guy clearly won...that's the type of shit that would make you quit...

Npc judges like to have their clients win shows so they can obtain more mindless clients and sell cookiecutter diets and hold ghey posing clinic with girlsfriends

These poses are taught to these fcks at the 'posin clinics' all while his clients won the upstate classic shitstain show and they pay $75 to learn how to take a dump standin up n a thong

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 11:58:51 AM »
If you tattoo'd the lines around the muscles on your bod, would you be disqualified ?

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 01:44:06 PM »
the squating down brings out quad striations from the front and on the sides shows your hamstrings better.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
The white guy looks like Rusty Jeffers, this shit reminds me of another robbery.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
The white guy looks like Rusty Jeffers, this shit reminds me of another robbery.

::)

rusty walks around in daisy dukes at rainbow homo stuff.  that's even too much for the ifbb, even crazier than kai and his fruit fetish. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »
the squating down brings out quad striations from the front and on the sides shows your hamstrings better.
I don`t give a shit it`s not the way the pose is supposed to be done.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 03:51:02 PM »

Lol
A