Author Topic: PM Questions Answered  (Read 9760 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Anabolics hands down !!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
a getbiggers mom is my priority

g101

• Getbig IV
request for gh15 to make arms bible index
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2011, 10:22:36 AM »
 ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: request for gh15 to make arms bible index
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2011, 10:28:02 AM »
Hey, this will be great- gh15 I for one will follow your advice... I can't get mine to budge past 18"!!

chess315

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2011, 10:57:42 AM »
if you look through he has gave info on arm training fairly recently I belive

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2011, 11:34:19 AM »
this is true !

but every week he will discuss new body parts like the delt index last week

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2011, 11:38:06 AM »
You need to read the Bible, not just stare vacantly at His words.

Arms are the same as anything else.

Lift heavy stuff, eat enough food, DO IT IN A SUITABLY HORMONISED ENVIRONMENT.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2011, 11:54:10 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2011, 01:54:14 PM »
Rows get you Schmoes

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »
bump for gh15 advice

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 06:06:18 PM »
The 15 is a very busy man.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
arms, like calves, are all genetic as far as i'm concerned. guys with good genetics can simply do barbell curls or whatever they want and have monster guns. other dudes like me can dissect the bicep hitting it's two heads with different targeted exercises, comprehensive stimulation, and little to nothing happens in the way of growth. :(

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
arms, like calves, are all genetic as far as i'm concerned. guys with good genetics can simply do barbell curls or whatever they want and have monster guns. other dudes like me can dissect the bicep hitting it's two heads with different targeted exercises, comprehensive stimulation, and little to nothing happens in the way of growth. :(

no one gives a fuck about your concerns. now shut up and wait for the gman to answer.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2011, 07:07:30 PM »
no one gives a fuck about your concerns. now shut up and wait for the gman to answer.

;D ;D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2011, 01:25:20 AM »

i disagree. arms can be improved ALOT. while calves if they are bad and you have high insertions will never be big
irongearco.com

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2011, 01:32:21 AM »
then you should have made it a pm, not a public thread. ;)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2011, 01:49:46 AM »
bi shape and length as well as tri shape and length is 100% genetics,

meaning when you see guys with short bis like king kamali etc there is nothing he can do to fix it

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2011, 01:51:41 AM »
heavy curls and penis pushing

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: pmq annswered
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »
Ok, now its time to set you straight on the NFL and drugs. Yes they use, obviously but tren is one they dare not touch, not because of testing but rather it KILLS their conditioning (athletic conditioning, endurance) they also don't take a whole lot of other drugs because of the same reason. Professional S&C coaches know this. HS athletes are a different story, they will use tren but they know the side effects and neither do the coaches. All the kids know is it get them big and strong, but coaches can't figure out why a running back is gassed after doing light conditioning drills....but I do!!
How do you know this if you have never tryed Tren like you claim ?  ??? - reading about it ? come on the only way you would speak with full on confidence about what a drug does is if you had actualy tryed it  ::) the way you talk about hormones when your cage is rattled is from one that has alot of experience with hormone use - it does take a bit to rattle the cage - its like you dont want to give anything away but when you do pipe up and talk about them you reveal alot more than you "claim" to know..but then you are from an era where everyone lied about what they really ran and if someone did talk the doses were ultra slashed..   :) :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
in regarding to the crazy pms about this balonie
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2011, 12:16:00 AM »
i was asked to coment on the story below,, this is the gh15 official response,, do nto send me this balonie onemore time is fill up the pm box,,4 times is enough! ,,

this story is balonie,, the one who wrote is is balonie,, the all story is fabricated,, asi i said before no one come for anything unless you are narcotic dealer or dealer in general ,,or involove in other suspicious activity of repetetive nature and KNOWN to le has in having past! ,, if storys like the balonie underneath here was true....fellas like jason cutler,, dex jax,, phillsulina ,,denis,, and all ifbb top 10 would be sitting in prison and jail ,,do you see us sitting in jail? why do you even bring this story to me for comments? cant you see its made up balonie? i dont get it you been to gh15 university and you still believ this balonie? wize up fellas

dimissed with CAPITAL D,,the dea wont even waste one galon of gas to come to your house ,,they like big money rolling,,they like fellas who make bgi money everymonths and has possessions,, ,good shiney cars,, houses they bought ,, not some retards who make up balonie on internet,, dea deal with REAL LEGIT DEALERS! AND THE DEALERS THEY DEAL WITH SELL IN 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES MUCH MUCH MORE THAN HORMONES...LOTS OF NARCOTIC INVOLVMENT

gh15 approved

BUSTED. My story for others to learn from...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been on various boards for 10+ years under a different name. If I mentioned my former screen name, a few of you might know me from a different board. But I'm starting over, fresh, with a new name.

One thing I want to point out right from the start, is the amount of misinformation regarding how law enforcement views steroids. I've always seen (and still do) posts from guys saying that cops and feds don't care about personal-use cases. BULLSHIT. I just spent 18 months in a federal prison for ordering 3 - 10ml bottles of test, and it was my first offense ever. Here's how it went down:

My buddy and I used to go in together on orders. We'd send the money via wire transfer under one fake name, then have the package sent to a different fake name. We never used the same name twice. We did this for several years.

Several years ago I needed some more clomid and volva, so I told my buddy I was going to place an order. Since I was placing an order, he wanted to get 2 extra bottles of test, so I figured I'd get an extra bottle as well. So the order was 3 bottles (10ml ea) plus 50-ish tabs of nolva and clomid. That's it.

The order was supposed to be shipped domestically (via a common sponsor of various sites, but not on here), however it came from overseas. When it didn't arrive in a couple months, I emailed the source. He said it had been shipped and the tracking # said it was delivered. But it hadn't been. I knew immediately something was up.

A few months later (now about 6 months from the date of order), my buddy calls me. He just got home from work to have his wife tell him that the postal carrier came by asking for the fictitious name and saying there was a package to be signed for. She said she didn't know who that person was, and no one lived there by name. The postal carrier then asked if anyone from her house had ordered something from overseas lately. She said no. Postal carrier then leaves. My buddy and I decided that we needed to clean house.

A couple weeks later, the postal carrier returns while my buddy is home. Again, he asks for the fictitious name, and my buddy tells him no one lives there by that name. Then the guy pulls out his badge and ID's himself as a DEA agent. Then out of nowhere comes about 10 patrol cars and a goddamn SWAT van. My buddy holds his ground while the guy accuses him of placing an order. My buddy tells him that if he's being accused of a crime, he needs to speak with an attorney. The DEA agent gets heated and yells “this isn't the last of this!” as he walks away.

We didn't hear anything for 6 months. Then out of the blue, I get a phone call from the DEA agent. He'd subpoena'd my buddy's phone records and got my number from there. He asks me if I knew anything about my buddy's involvement in the “importation of steroids into the United States.” Nope, I don't know shit. He then asks me if I'm involved, so I tell him that it sounds like I'm being accused of a very serious crime, and I should consult with an attorney before answering anything else. The conversation ends.

The DEA agent keeps calling my buddy and I, randomly, over the next year and a half, so I end up retaining an attorney, to the tune of 20k for a Federal case. Awesome. Each time, we just hang up on the agent.

During this time, I find out that the agent has contacted most of mine and my buddy's friends, asking if they know anything about us using steroids. I even get calls from a few ex's who said the agent called them asking questions. And these were girls I hadn't talked to in at least 5 years.

The DEA agent ends up showing up at my work to tell my boss I'm under investigation, to which my boss actually stuck up for me and told him to get off the job site. He did the same thing to my buddy's work, with similar results. He also showed up at an ex's job to harass her about it, but her boss also told him to beat it.

I asked my attorney about this, and he said that was pretty standard for the Feds. Nothing we could do about it.

Around this time is when I discovered that my phone had been tapped. The dumbass agent kept asking my friends about things unrelated to the case, that I talked about only over the phone. Almost as if they wanted me to know it was tapped, but I really don't think that was their intention.

Next comes a Grand Jury subpoena for my buddy. At this point, he's shitting his pants. He hadn't hired an attorney yet because he's a cheap bastard even though he could've afforded it. So what does he do? He hires a local DUI attorney with zero Federal case experience. Genius. So rather than going to the Grand Jury and pleading the 5th, and making the DEA prove their case, he cuts a deal at the advice of his attorney. He rats me out completely.

It turns out that the DEA went as far as to check the entire state for a wire transfer to the overseas location. They found several throughout the state so they sent each one to the FBI for fingerprinting and handwriting analysis. They found a match. They also located one crazy ex of mine who told them that she knew I was taking steroids and that she'd regularly seen them in my house. She agreed to testify against me. So with all of this, my options were to take a plea, or fork over another 15k to go to trial against all of this evidence. I was broke at this point, so I took a plea.

The Fed prosecutor recommended probation only, which was the plea we agreed upon. But in the Fed system there are no guarantees and there isn't jackshit you can do about it. You're at the mercy of the judge. He gave me 18 months in a Fed prison, with ZERO prior criminal history. And of course they sent me across the country so I couldn't see my kids the entire time.

Part of the harsh sentence was probably because they suspected that I knew the names of others who were juicing, yet I didn't tell them shit. And they were EXTREMELY interested in just casual users.

All of this was over 3 bottles of test, only one of which was actually mine. It took almost 4 years from beginning to end, not including my prison time. My attorneys estimated the Feds spent at least 500k on prosecuting a couple hundred bucks worth of gear.

I'm only writing this to let people know how crazy the Feds are getting over steroids. Hopefully my story will help someone not lose their freedom over getting into better shape.

Good luck fellas.
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: in regarding to the crazy pms about this balonie
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2011, 12:29:02 AM »
After a few sentences I smelled bullshit, but this one paragraph really sealed it for me.

"The DEA agent ends up showing up at my work to tell my boss I'm under investigation, to which my boss actually stuck up for me and told him to get off the job site. He did the same thing to my buddy's work, with similar results. He also showed up at an ex's job to harass her about it, but her boss also told him to beat it."

Alrighty....

Also FWIW, LE handles gear cases a bit differently. You have to understand, feds want open and shut cases. Period! They have something like a 98% conviction rate. They aren't running around asking employers about you, or talking to ex girlfriends, they are planting devices in the package you ordered overseas or domestic and waiting for you to open the box. They are waiting for you to sign for an order (biggest no no when ordering) and then they can bust through your front door and search your house. They are at the gym, trying to buddy up with guys who look swole, sometimes for a long time. I believe Raw Deal and a few other investigations took roughly 2 years. USUALLY bigger cases get the extra time, smaller cases get a year max. If a cop/fed has decided he can get you, you will know in about a year. If you have not known a person for at least 2 years, assume they could be LE, IMO.

Anyway, that is not set in stone, for sure things change and you can never be too careful but I will say this, there are always clues about who you are dealing with, their true motives etc. If you can not read people or situations well, you need to keep your nose out of that kind of shit (narcotics, gear etc) because you may well end up behind bars.

I will also say I have heard of wacky stories involving local cops kind of like what has been posted above, but these are small town type things. Sometimes sherifs get a bug up their ass and decide to target someone, but like gh15 says there are usually underlying reasons for that. If anyone bothers to pay attention, dealers get busted for a variety of reasons, but more often than not there are a few things in common.

Dealer was being reckless, advertising way too much.
Dealer sells recreational drugs right along with gear.
Dealer has a bad rep in his area as pushing drugs to kids.
Dealer makes a shitload of money and flaunts it (LE HATES that).

Dealers who stay low key and are picky of their customers normally make it, though technically it's always only a matter of time.

And FWIW, if you source, and have been for 6 months or longer, I promise you LE is well aware of you. I suspect they know almost all sources and could probably bust them anytime they want. Much like the government keeping an eye on hackers without busting them. Keep your fingers in as many pies as possible, and pick out the most delicious ones to bust when the time is right. About sums up what they do.

Oh, and one source I recall set up a myspace and openly advertised in a mannor that was clearly meant to attract teenagers. Not a very smart thing to do! Selling drugs to kids is bad bad bad. YOU are diggin your own grave.

MM

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2011, 12:43:55 AM »
yes,, the dea when creating a bust ,,true bust is working first and formost not on he say ,,they work on evidence and something you can touch and see,, they HAVE CONTACT WITH the fella via agents...and its usualy not one fella its usualy involving more than one fella who get busted...few fellas usualy ,, now the dea is really paying attention to the big picture aka to dealers who roll big money but also to the ones who sell the thing thay really really after and it is narcotics/pain killers and 99% of dealers who get bust do sell those,,

the dea is not a bunch of retards,, they are not some no ones who just started to work in this field,,they first and formost experienced investigatore....they go for realy in some cases public safety with very very unsterile practices and they check the gear they ORDER! they also go for as i said narcotics and pain killers and if they are part of the hormones...then yes that dealer is down ,,

rememebr the dea thewmselves some of them do hormones,, some of their family members are in sports and do hormones...again they are not some dumb operators of the law...they know exactly whats up and thats why they spare personal users because they ar after the HEAD of the snake,, and that snake usualy when they bust it sell much more than hormones and has past and big past of convictions and fellonies,,

i have yet to see one single case where personal user was busted ,,ONE SINGLE CASE,, where narcotics and pain killers where nto part of it ,,or the fella been a dealer and i mean good 10 k ampolas dealer,, not some 20 ampols...good many many vials that ae supplieed on regular basis and even thsoe dealer!!  they usualy get ratted and there is more than hormones involved ...

again i have yet to see or hear about ONE SINGLE CASE of personal user with clean past and good resident....that been basted due to an order  few vials of testosterona ...have not seen even ONE SINGLE CASE IN ALL THE YEARS,,

when dea bust the fella ...that fella is on the scope for long time DEALING WITH THE DEA...ACTUALY SELL THEM!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 12:51:42 AM »
salami

newmom

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2011, 04:52:34 AM »

L.L

Re: pmq annswered
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2011, 08:12:55 AM »
but but but butbut butbut but! youre a liar! you said you didnt have a clue to what trenbolona is was and never used it,,, you are the problem of this cult,, it is mute thing to argue with you ,, it is a bgi big problem ,,it is americana problem that i tried to heal in the last 6 years and i suceseeded ,, but as you know like with everything you sacrifice some to save some ,,and i decided to sacrifice the generation of you and of noel and of the dantas... i saved the youger generation FOR THEY SHALL SEE what truth is and how truth should truly be,, for i  walked the walk and talk the talk ,, for i shall demonstrated to them in many ways the whys and the hows,,

lastly ,, your knowledge of football team drug intake is nada,, reason is? i know what they get ,, i know how much they get ,, and i know how they distribute it ,, and no it is NOT human grade ,,some is some not

gh15 approved

PREACH!!!!...GH15 IS A GOD!!!