Author Topic: Need help finding a song please  (Read 816 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Need help finding a song please
« on: June 23, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »
Heard a song on the radio on a station that plays current "hits"...Top 40/100?

I've googled the current top hits and picked a few and listened to parts of some and couldn't find it.

I don't remember much about it other than I think the word "alright" was in there and maybe "Saturday" but I'm not sure about that.  Sorry I don't remember many details.....One thing that does make it stand out in contrast to the "top hits" right now that I investigated was that it was actually good.   Thanks

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Need help finding a song please
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 06:41:17 AM »

P.I.P. Bluto   :'(
R

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »
Heard a song on the radio on a station that plays current "hits"...Top 40/100?

I've googled the current top hits and picked a few and listened to parts of some and couldn't find it.

I don't remember much about it other than I think the word "alright" was in there and maybe "Saturday" but I'm not sure about that.  Sorry I don't remember many details.....One thing that does make it stand out in contrast to the "top hits" right now that I investigated was that it was actually good.   Thanks

Not much to go on... if it were classic rock I would go with Saturday nights alright for fightin' Elton John

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »
Not much to go on... if it were classic rock I would go with Saturday nights alright for fightin' Elton John

This is a new song (pretty sure).  I think that particular radio station only plays current Top 40 or Top 100 hits. 

Seemed like there were horns in there etc. 

Thanks though! :)
R