Author Topic: Does it not strike you as odd that everybody has the right to breed....  (Read 2782 times)

Xerxes

Level the economic, educational, and cultural playing field for a few generations.  Then we'll talk about genetic superiority, if such a notion persists.

How does one level the cultural playing field?  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
nature/evolution will take care of selecting what can live what cant, what can evolve and what cant , dont worry. At the moment in the human specie we developed our own way to select ourselves artifcially, it's called studies, money and job / social classes. It's just an extension of what you find in nature, in all other kind of animal species, it's just more complex because our brains are more complex/developped than animal ones. But the underlying mechanic is the same ; surviving by adapting , learning, sharing, selecting who you re sharing your knowledges -that icnrease your odds of survival-  with and who you re going to prevent from accessing the knowledges you accessed and that icnreased your own chances of survival. You re not going to help everyone , just a small number of selected people. Writting a book is the only way to help a lot of people, but again, few people have something to tell that is really useful, and when you find something important, most of the time people keep it for themselves or their offspring... Or sell it.

Ugly looking kids are being laughed at by everyone, even their family members, and cant do shit about it. Fat people too. Disabled people too, etc etc. And they cant do anything about it. They can develop compesnating techniques to stay alive and feel good.

People who are good looking, have money, dominate constantly other human beings are happier because every life situation put them into a position of dominating other human beings due to their beauty or power. That's how it works.

Hapiness = domination. You can dominate being an asshole and it will get you back when you become weaker, or dominate the benevolent way, calculating that dominating other without hurting them will make them like you in the long term . It takes humility, lot of life experience and...intelligence, self control etc.

At some point mankind will face the risk of mass exctinction like dinosaurs did, but we should be able to survive it because we ve been designed by evolution and natural selection to survive asteroid impacts or anything else of that kind. The question is how many will survive and how will they be selected.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I ain't got time to breed
You got time to duck?  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
And it's Tape at the finish by 10 seconds.   >:(      ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Also just a question stark, but what if more and more people get smarter, richer, happier after accessing education, good jobs, money? it means more competition and more people who will make you feel like you re being dominated. Are you sure it's a great idea everyone becomes smart (dominant) and rich? Fact is natural selection over generations allow only a small percentage of human beings to access this understanding of life. Very few people are able to reverse engeener their life, their influences, their conditionnings and reshape them at the scale of a lifetime. There are tons of people who know exactly what they should do to get better, but still they wont.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
How does one level the cultural playing field?  ???

I'm sure I have no idea.  Cut me some slack, you picky fucker.  I'm trying to defend the common man here.

Xerxes

I'm sure I have no idea.  Cut me some slack, you picky fucker.  I'm trying to defend the common man here.

;D :-*

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
People only should be allowed to breed if they can determine its gonna be a fine ass hoe in the future.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Brutal evasion.  You use the LHC to split the issue like that?

HAHAHA!!!

;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
But you need a fucking license to have a dog?

This is in direct coloration to the microwaved baby article.
I think its time for a change, I think we need to take a step forward and bypass all these pro-life fucking nut jobs and determine a
system in which you have to APPLY for the right to have a baby.

WORLDWIDE!!

That way we get a grip on overpopulation as well, the Chinese for example need to take it easy on babies for a few decades, same with the Paks and Indians.

I would even go further and introduce gene screening.
::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
really getting to see the entitlement culture up close my oppionion has changed.

YES!  Some people need a dose of reality!

claymore

• Getbig IV
But you need a fucking license to have a dog?

This is in direct coloration to the microwaved baby article.
I think its time for a change, I think we need to take a step forward and bypass all these pro-life fucking nut jobs and determine a
system in which you have to APPLY for the right to have a baby.

WORLDWIDE!!

That way we get a grip on overpopulation as well, the Chinese for example need to take it easy on babies for a few decades, same with the Paks and Indians.

I would even go further and introduce gene screening.

I like the way you think...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
The problem is the underlying belief that "stupid" people breed "stupid" children and "smart" people breed "smart" children.  History does not generally hold this to be true.  Read up on the 5 Good Roman Emperors :  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Good_Emperors#Five_Good_Emperors

They specifically adopted poor/non-royal children and raised them to be the next emperor bypassing the 'breeding' lineage of the past.  Eugenics as they saw it had directly led to Nero's rule.

Nature loves diversity and has made procreation for the human species a pleasurable experience to encourage it.  Genius often arises from 'simple' genetic material.  If you humans begin culling or weeding out culturally undesirable genetic strains you might be missing the bigger picture.

On a social level, having a voluntary taxation system, would mean people who abhor the welfare system wouldn't have their tax monies go to it...problem solved and done so without the tyranny of controlling others.

I find it interesting that those who advocate Eugenics are damn sure that their lineage would make it to the acceptable queue...I wonder why that is?  ::)

Or you could just say you hate blacks, spics, Jews, chinks, etc considering them inferior and through physical force would exterminate their future on this earth.   Psychopathy is psychopathy regardless of the rhetoric it hinds behind...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Tough topic - the broad gene pool seems to degrade while a small percentage gets top notch.
All "races/cultures/whatever" have great gene carriers - though mostly the poorer ones seem to breed the most. These are often not capable of providing top notch conditions in society for the offspring... which may lead to trouble down the line.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
My parents and grandparents paid ten times more into social security than they'll probably ever be able to collect, so some fucking savages can collect disability and not do a fucking thing all day.

A person can only collect ss disability if they themselves paid into it(x amount of quarters of work needed i believ) Otherwise its a welfare case. Millions of people die right before their 62 and 65 birthday. Never able to collect a penny of their social security. And that number is jumping to 67 pretty soon. The Hierarchy doesn't want you to be able to collect YOUR money. So if someone is on SS disability, all they are doing is collecting "THEIR" money.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The problem is the underlying belief that "stupid" people breed "stupid" children and "smart" people breed "smart" children.  History does not generally hold this to be true.  Read up on the 5 Good Roman Emperors :  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Good_Emperors#Five_Good_Emperors

They specifically adopted poor/non-royal children and raised them to be the next emperor bypassing the 'breeding' lineage of the past.  Eugenics as they saw it had directly led to Nero's rule.

Nature loves diversity and has made procreation for the human species a pleasurable experience to encourage it.  Genius often arises from 'simple' genetic material.  If you humans begin culling or weeding out culturally undesirable genetic strains you might be missing the bigger picture.

On a social level, having a voluntary taxation system, would mean people who abhor the welfare system wouldn't have their tax monies go to it...problem solved and done so without the tyranny of controlling others.

I find it interesting that those who advocate Eugenics are damn sure that their lineage would make it to the acceptable queue...I wonder why that is?  ::)

Or you could just say you hate blacks, spics, Jews, chinks, etc considering them inferior and through physical force would exterminate their future on this earth.   Psychopathy is psychopathy regardless of the rhetoric it hinds behind...

good post