Author Topic: OJ Simpson to admit to murders? (Remember the reaction to the verdict by ***?")  (Read 13041 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
So you are saying in order to keep up my popularity status I need to post stuff the majority would agree with?

God, your dense. And popular ? Where !?

Stark

• Getbig V

God, your dense. And popular ? Where !?

okay I know were i am standing with you, good to know

bradistani

• Getbig V
'if it doesn't fit, you must acquit'

they clearly didn't fit

roccoginge

I remember all the idiots in my college class thought he did not it at the time.   

These were a lot of dopers, hippies, far leftists, etc.   

Mark Furhman was made to be the antichrist for months. 

The far left smoke weed and the right prefers cocaine and crystal delivered by male prostitutes!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I have a friend that was on LAPD and he got to see the crime scene.  Said her head was damn near sawed off.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
The far left smoke weed and the right prefers cocaine and crystal delivered by male prostitutes!

so in other words.. were fucked

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Big mistake, the double jeapoardy law was recently overturned in the UK after centuries of being in place, lots of people who did what OJ is doing now are being brought back for a 2nd trial.USA could folow suite, after all lets be honest its a stupid law.
It surely is NOT a stupid law.  This prevents an overzealous government/prosecutor from obsessively harassing someone into trial after trial until he gets the verdict he wants.  Overturning it would be  most un-American and would be an affront to the founding fathers and to the constitution.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
It surely is NOT a stupid law.  This prevents an overzealous government/prosecutor from obsessively harassing someone into trial after trial until he gets the verdict he wants.  Overturning it would be  most un-American and would be an affront to the founding fathers and to the constitution.

this

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
OJ Simpson to admit to murders ? [O.J Simpson to Oprah : "Yes, I did it. I killed Nicole"]
Hot Air ^ | June 23, 2011 | Ed Morrissey

________________________ ________________________ ______

Call off the search at American golf courses everywhere for the murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. According to the National Enquirer and reported in the Daily Mail, OJ Simpson has admitted to the murders and will do so again in a televised interview with Oprah Winfrey — and will claim self-defense, if the report is accurate:

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence – a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview. …

“He told the producer: “Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself”,’ the insider was quoted as saying.

(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

Not confirmed and even if it was, doesn't change anything.  He can't be tried again for their murders, he's already locked up and it will prob be for the rest of his life and lets not forget the book. 

OJ isn't relevant anymore.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
that animal should burn in hell
Of course he did it. As far as what he will say, that is up to speculation...

Her family is also to blame, they knew that she was in a abusive relationship, but they needed OJ's endorsement dollars, so she was the sacrificial lamb...why was her sister talking about how OJ threw his wife out the car during the trial? Why weren't they crying about it beforehand, well because they needed OJ.

Ron Goldman was collateral damage, this is what happens when you mess with a famous person's wife...at the house HE paid for...

Basically, OJ couldn't take the fact that his white woman had moved on, and him being a control freak wanted to control her every move, found that she was bringing someone to the house, in front of their kids (replacing him), he kirked out. End of story...

That's it...it's a wrap. The only sexy chick to survive this was that light skinned gold-digger who did the playboy spread.

roccoginge

so in other words.. were fucked
exactly!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So fucking what, How many black men have been wrongly convicted of crimes and jailed and imprisoned.  How many black men have died throughout this nations lands for crimes they didn't commit.  O.J. is a piece shit just as anyone else guilty. It's not perfect but this law is what we have... ::) ::) ::)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
So fucking what, How many black men have been wrongly convicted of crimes and jailed and imprisoned.  How many black men have died throughout this nations lands for crimes they didn't commit. 

Well its rather unfortunate luck that those men happen to look exactly like the men who did commit crimes.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I remember all the idiots in my college class thought he did not it at the time.   

These were a lot of dopers, hippies, far leftists, etc.   

Mark Furhman was made to be the antichrist for months. 

OJ Simpson never was convicted of murdering her in a criminal trial, so he is innocent.  Even an admition of guilt is not taken seriously by law enforcement because it can be done for attention purposes and other dumb shit.  

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Johnny Cochran must have known he was guilty-rest of the team too.  How do you get yourself to put on the best show of your life and get the dude off the hook knowing he's guilty?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Johnny Cochran must have known he was guilty-rest of the team too.  How do you get yourself to put on the best show of your life and get the dude off the hook knowing he's guilty?

that was his job as a defense attorney duh.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

The idiots who actually thought OJ didnt do it need to own up to this. 

Do you post in EVERY SINGLE racial thread on the entire internet..boy are you obsessed....you hate blacks THAT much?????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I knew this idiot would show up..like flies to shit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Of course he did it. As far as what he will say, that is up to speculation...

Her family is also to blame, they knew that she was in a abusive relationship, but they needed OJ's endorsement dollars, so she was the sacrificial lamb...why was her sister talking about how OJ threw his wife out the car during the trial? Why weren't they crying about it beforehand, well because they needed OJ.

Ron Goldman was collateral damage, this is what happens when you mess with a famous person's wife...at the house HE paid for...

Basically, OJ couldn't take the fact that his white woman had moved on, and him being a control freak wanted to control her every move, found that she was bringing someone to the house, in front of their kids (replacing him), he kirked out. End of story...

That's it...it's a wrap. The only sexy chick to survive this was that light skinned gold-digger who did the playboy spread.

LOL@ "kirked out".....as in captain kirk???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Orca already denied OJ called her.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
that animal should burn in hell

As should the Kardashian Mudsharkian family

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
This shit is ANCIENT history, and nobody gives a shit anymore. However, I have to chime in on yet another PEA BRAIN race-obsessed thread. He is one mentally disturbed midget.  ::) ::)

Once again, I'll use Mooney to make my point through comedy. The rest of you ol' stupid ass house guys go along with whatever the white man tells you. "Oh yes, he did it!" Shut the fuck up. Hankerchef head wearin' Uncle Toms will do anything to get along. I'm gettin' real tired of these soft ass "safe negroes" we have on this board. Bunch of Maxwell listening pussies. >:(

No murder weapon...no bloody clothes...no witness...gloves that DIDN'T fit...no motive...all point to INNOCENT.

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Meltdown.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
There's not a person alive that doesn't believe he did it. Cripes. You are such a moron.

QFT

Evidence was planted to make him look more guilty. If you believed 100% that a person committed a crime, but you also 100% believed the police planted evidence to make him look more guilty, would you vote to convict?

The ones that did not vote to convict gave 2 reasons. 1: "I would not endorse a system that does that by me voting guilty" and 2:"How do we know they didn't plant more evidence?"

I think 3333 is a racist.

Skeeter

The first call is the best one.