Author Topic: Off to a rough start, I guess ... :(  (Read 3235 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Off to a rough start, I guess ... :(
« on: May 07, 2011, 11:00:46 PM »
Just received two 10ml bottles of Test E today from a friend of mine. Problem is, one bottle says, " Test E 250 " and the other says, " Test E 300 ". My question is this ... being that I will be starting my first cycle here soon ( 10 weeks on Test E with a Dbol " jumpstart " ), will I be okay at all doing the 250 bottle ( 500 mg a week ) for 5 weeks and then switchin' over to the 300 ( 600 mg a week ) bottle for the last 5 ? Obviously, I know it would make much more sense to ask my friend to take it back to his " source " and get me another 250 bottle, however, is it REALLY necessary. I apologize if this is a stupid question. Newbie user here. I should add here that my friend ( albeit a rather dense, intellectually, fellow ) uses this product and he is HUGE ! So I feel that the product IS legit. I just wonder if it was labeled correctly ... ? At any rate, thanks guys for your help and PATIENCE with new users like me. I do have a pic of the two bottles if I'm allowed to post it ( if anyone is interested ). Again, thank you. :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Off to a rough start, I guess ... :(
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 11:50:31 PM »
It will be fine as it is.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 01:05:20 AM »
At any rate, thanks guys for your help and PATIENCE with new users like me. I do have a pic of the two bottles if I'm allowed to post it ( if anyone is interested ). Again, thank you. :)

A pic will not do man.  Just send those two bottles to me so I can verify.  ;D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 04:47:29 AM »
dude you just got extra gear for price of thr TE250 :)  I say use one from each bottle that way youre using same amount each week but any way is ok
muscle

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 05:57:35 AM »
Arnold Jr. : Thanks man for the reply. ALWAYS value your opinion. Seriously. :)

Outby43 : Yeah ! Lol ! I'll get right on that ! ;D ;p

Muscle19 : Great idea ! I wish I would've thought of that. Ty. :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 03:17:56 PM »
Ain't gonna matter. Only thing that will matter is that u are planning on coming off :-p

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 07:44:51 AM »
Ain't gonna matter. Only thing that will matter is that u are planning on coming off :-p

To tell you the god's to honest truth ... I don't know if I'll ever want to come off. I may just cruise. Been readin' A TON of info lately.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »
it doesnt matter.

use the 250 and then 300.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »
i guess i was just a little out of control back when i as hitting the gear pretty hard, but man, i would run "planned" cycles and the alter them and take other shit and i remember one time I was on a deca cycle with 750 mgs of sustanon and 400 deca and my buddy got in a bunch of smooth shooting Galenika test amps and i just randomly started shooting on amp of that a week too for a few weeks and to be honest, it workd great... my test increased by 250 per week, the test-e gave me a good time releaseed long ester that s  .... cool

word
word
ah yeah Im a voodo child

chess315

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 11:57:40 PM »
i guess i was just a little out of control back when i as hitting the gear pretty hard, but man, i would run "planned" cycles and the alter them and take other shit and i remember one time I was on a deca cycle with 750 mgs of sustanon and 400 deca and my buddy got in a bunch of smooth shooting Galenika test amps and i just randomly started shooting on amp of that a week too for a few weeks and to be honest, it workd great... my test increased by 250 per week, the test-e gave me a good time releaseed long ester that s  .... cool

word
word
In reality thats what most people are doing anyways if they realise it or not. Most people have little idea what there compounds truely or dosed are or how will react its more of an a logical guess at best. More people then not are really doing nothing more then taking and seeing what will happen

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »
you'll be fine. here's how you do it: take desired dose (500) and divide by mg/ml (250 & 300). 500 divided by 250 = 2 ml. 500 divided by 300 = 1.67 ml. clear? :)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 12:46:20 PM »
you'll be fine. here's how you do it: take desired dose (500) and divide by mg/ml (250 & 300). 500 divided by 250 = 2 ml. 500 divided by 300 = 1.67 ml. clear? :)

God, I hope to hell this is a joke.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 01:21:50 PM »
Strong chance they both contain the same amounts per ml

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 04:26:15 PM »
God, I hope to hell this is a joke.
??? it's no joke. i remember my first cycle. i think everyone is naturally a bit nervous and extra cautious and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. besides no one needs over 500mg/week of test first cycle anyway.

well. i suppose if you're used to shooting heroin or something than it would be no big deal to you. ::)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »

I've already begun my cycle, but just curious if I understand you correctly. You are sayin' that 2ml = 250mg ?? I thought 1ml = 250 mg ? Are you sure ?? I'm fairly certain 2ml = 500 mg.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »
Man, are you serious? ??? and I thought I was bad at math. :D Ok read carefully: If you want 500mg then draw 2ml from the 250 bottle OR 1.67ml from the 300ml bottle. Either way you will get 500mg. (assuming vials are correctly labeled.) understand now?

chess315

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 10:37:14 PM »
your fine it dont matter if you shoot 500 or 600 its just matters that you shoot :) I try to tell people when they analyse this stuff you dont know what any amount will do to you tell you do it :) nor does anyone else prolly neither of the bottles are what they say they could be over or under ya never know lol but keep us posted :) good luck

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 02:39:23 AM »
Man, are you serious? ??? and I thought I was bad at math. :D Ok read carefully: If you want 500mg then draw 2ml from the 250 bottle OR 1.67ml from the 300ml bottle. Either way you will get 500mg. (assuming vials are correctly labeled.) understand now?

LOL. Ok. Like I said, my friend, I've already begun my cycle and am doin' everything correctly. Thank you for your help though. :)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 07:02:30 AM »
your fine it dont matter if you shoot 500 or 600 its just matters that you shoot :) I try to tell people when they analyse this stuff you dont know what any amount will do to you tell you do it :) nor does anyone else prolly neither of the bottles are what they say they could be over or under ya never know lol but keep us posted :) good luck

Well said. Unless you have taken your shit to a lab there is no sense in doing the math.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 09:09:09 PM »
Well said. Unless you have taken your shit to a lab there is no sense in doing the math.
??? that's like saying two wrongs make a right... there's no sense in adding to the inaccurate nature of your self prescribed HRT program.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 11:39:51 PM »
Just received two 10ml bottles of Test E today from a friend of mine. Problem is, one bottle says, " Test E 250 " and the other says, " Test E 300 ". My question is this ... being that I will be starting my first cycle here soon ( 10 weeks on Test E with a Dbol " jumpstart " ), will I be okay at all doing the 250 bottle ( 500 mg a week ) for 5 weeks and then switchin' over to the 300 ( 600 mg a week ) bottle for the last 5 ? Obviously, I know it would make much more sense to ask my friend to take it back to his " source " and get me another 250 bottle, however, is it REALLY necessary. I apologize if this is a stupid question. Newbie user here. I should add here that my friend ( albeit a rather dense, intellectually, fellow ) uses this product and he is HUGE ! So I feel that the product IS legit. I just wonder if it was labeled correctly ... ? At any rate, thanks guys for your help and PATIENCE with new users like me. I do have a pic of the two bottles if I'm allowed to post it ( if anyone is interested ). Again, thank you. :)

Oh relax, you got probably got shitty fakes anyway! in a month you'll be back here posting how you gained 1 pound and tons of acne

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »
Oh relax, you got probably got shitty fakes anyway! in a month you'll be back here posting how you gained 1 pound and tons of acne

Gee, Cap. Thanks for your positive contribution to the thread ..........