Author Topic: myths: tren a>tren e & nan p>nan d??  (Read 3834 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
myths: tren a>tren e & nan p>nan d??
« on: June 21, 2011, 05:51:39 PM »
this seems to be prevailing theory by gh15 and others. HOWEVER i believe long acting ester vers is just as effective if you compensate for the space the ester takes up. so i explain:

first (from william llewellyn's 'anabolics') here are the esters and the space they take up:
acetate 13%
propionate 17%
enanthate 28%
cypionate 30%
phenylpropionate 33%
decanoate 36%
undecanoate 37%

SO for example a guy is used to shooting 100 mg of trenbolone acetate per week. (i use this number just bc it's easy to calculate--i know this dosage is low)
but this time he wants to use trenbolone enanthate to avoid so frequent injections. what he may not know is if he shoots 100 mg of trenbolone enanthate he's really getting 72 mg of actual trenbolone compared to the 87 mg w/ acetate he's used to.
if he does this without compensating then he will invariably say: "i didn't like trenbolone enanthate; acetate was way better, blah blah blah"
so if you want to compensate for the space the ester takes up in this case you would divide 87 by 72 and you get 1.21. so you would then draw up 1.2ml instead of 1ml. clear? (100mg/ml in this example)

now aside from this issue i feel like i've just resolved what could possibly make trenbolone acetate better than trenbolone enanthate or for that matter nandralone phenylpropionate better than nandralone decanoate if the ester is the only difference?? all i can see is less frequent injections = win.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: myths: tren a>tren e & nan p>nan d??
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 04:21:07 PM »
51 views and no replies. ;D

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 07:48:19 AM »
I think you're correct, but I'm a noob at this.

With tren I think the acetate is preferred in case of sides. React badly to a longer ester version and you're stuck with it for longer.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
I always use longer ester I just take more of everything  8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 10:52:59 AM »
In theory yes but in the real world a lot of the times no. For some reason shorter esters just hit harder and work better, even after you compensate for ester weight and release time. Might have something to do with ester metabolisation allowing the body time to adjust or something like that. Idk.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
In theory yes but in the real world a lot of the times no. For some reason shorter esters just hit harder and work better, even after you compensate for ester weight and release time. Might have something to do with ester metabolisation allowing the body time to adjust or something like that. Idk.

so are you saying I should stop being a pussy and jab something in my glutes every day ? (no homo)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 02:51:49 PM »

I agree with tbombz on this one, at least in a general sense regarding some hormones...in the case of Tren it seems to be right on point. However, with test, regardless of the ester attached there doesn't appear to be really that much of a difference.

I will say this though, I prefer eod injections even with long ester testosterone, it's much easier to remain "peaked" so to speak and once you get used to that it's hard to have a desire to return to larger less frequent doses. Anyway, with that in mind I think frequency that allows for maximal peak at all times has to play some role in the matter, the degree I'm not sure.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 05:07:22 PM »
I agree with tbombz on this one, at least in a general sense regarding some hormones...in the case of Tren it seems to be right on point. However, with test, regardless of the ester attached there doesn't appear to be really that much of a difference.

I will say this though, I prefer eod injections even with long ester testosterone, it's much easier to remain "peaked" so to speak and once you get used to that it's hard to have a desire to return to larger less frequent doses. Anyway, with that in mind I think frequency that allows for maximal peak at all times has to play some role in the matter, the degree I'm not sure.

EOD with long esters, huh ? Interesting. I'm goin' to look into that. For example, a person shootin' the standard 500 mg of Test per week ... what would that look like ? Just curious. :)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »

EOD with long esters, huh ? Interesting. I'm goin' to look into that. For example, a person shootin' the standard 500 mg of Test per week ... what would that look like ? Just curious. :)
it would look like 1.5 gram a week and a couple unnecessary jabs. :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 08:26:05 PM »
Might have something to do with ester metabolisation allowing the body time to adjust or something like that. Idk.
sounds feasible anyway...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »

It would simply be around 150mg per shot.

I never did the eod method with long ester gear in the beginning so by the time I started doing that I was already in the 1,000mg/wk and up range. Like I said, while it's not necessary by any means it does seem to give you a little added umph.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 06:00:09 AM »
It would simply be around 150mg per shot.

I never did the eod method with long ester gear in the beginning so by the time I started doing that I was already in the 1,000mg/wk and up range. Like I said, while it's not necessary by any means it does seem to give you a little added umph.

Makes sense though. Ty for the reply.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 07:50:24 AM »
I run Tren E @ 150mg eod - If im using acetate its 75- 100mg ED - I prefer TA

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39:56 AM »
if i had the money and if i could be botherd id run everything ed or eod, i realy couldnt be arsed to shoot ed for a long period unless there was a show at the end of it tho

DaRooster

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 09:53:22 AM »
what looks good on paper or in theory doesn't always translate into real world fact.
Example: Masteron on paper should not be that good of a roid but it is. Injectable D-ball should be at lest as good as oral but it aint.
So, long acting esters may or may not but as good or worse than short.
 Best thing to do is see how your individual body reacts and use what works.
No matter what its "supposed to do"

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
I run Tren E @ 150mg eod - If im using acetate its 75- 100mg ED - I prefer TA
ok so if you take 150 mg trenbolone enanthate mon, wed, fri that's 450 mg per week. remove the ester. you get 324 mg of pure trenbolone.
optionally you do between 525 and 700 mg trenbolone acetate a week. 13% deduction you get get between 441 and 609 mg.
no wonder you like acetate better! :D

all i see so far from these posts is a lot of personal testimony blaming short esters. however inability/lack of ambition to perform basic math seems to be the real culprit.

although if you've never ran trenbolone before i agree with tlc's reasoning.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 07:34:16 PM »
ok so if you take 150 mg trenbolone enanthate mon, wed, fri that's 450 mg per week. remove the ester. you get 324 mg of pure trenbolone.
optionally you do between 525 and 700 mg trenbolone acetate a week. 13% deduction you get get between 441 and 609 mg.
no wonder you like acetate better! :D

all i see so far from these posts is a lot of personal testimony blaming short esters. however inability/lack of ambition to perform basic math seems to be the real culprit.

although if you've never ran trenbolone before i agree with tlc's reasoning.
wheres sunday?  :D EOD means EOD - so if you were to work it out on a weekly base the first week i take 4 injects (600mg) the second week 3 (450mg) but you cant work it out that way with EOD  :-\

I just feel better on TA - not as sluggish and a bit more intense in the gym - gains wise I notice no difference to be honest running it this way - but the the TA just feels better - only downside is more pinning .

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 09:02:31 PM »
wheres sunday?
well i didn't include sunday because then you'd be shooting again the next day: monday, but if you don't follow days of the week just eod it would average 3.5 shots a week. so you'd have 525/week trenbolone enanthate. remove the ester. you get 378. still you're looking at 378 mg compared to a dosage between 441 and 609 mg = acetate wins again in apples to oranges comparison.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
well i didn't include sunday because then you'd be shooting again the next day: monday, but if you don't follow days of the week just eod it would average 3.5 shots a week. so you'd have 525/week trenbolone enanthate. remove the ester. you get 378. still you're looking at 378 mg compared to a dosage between 441 and 609 mg = acetate wins again in apples to oranges comparison.
At the higher dose of Tren A "I should" be feeling the extra sides that come with it "In theory" but I dont.

As stated I feel better on the shorter ester at a higher dose - muscular gains wise I cant really tell much difference to be honest with you other than a wee bit more push in the gym - I do notice this however and I know AJ disagrees as he says Tren is Tren - Test is Test and the ester makes no difference etc but in my world that is utter BS - On Tren A all I want to do is fuck and my dick is hard - on Tren E I get soft cock - now it is the same compound yes but these are real world results for me and I have seen other guys say exactly the same thing in regards to this.

I also feel better on prop over test e - so shorter esters work better for me - I just feel better and not as sluggish or the whole cant be bothered mood.

Different compounds do different things to diff people that is fact and real world use - people can argue this till they are blue in the face it wont change a thing from where Im sitting as this is my experience with how AAS effect me - the next guy who posts could say something totaly different to how he reacts.

Just as certain diets or ways of training work for one person and not the other it's the same with AAS .

edit: On tren A its 75-100 ed Mon - Sat - I always take the Sunday off ED injects and the majority of the time it is @ 100mg so 600mg a week.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 10:56:25 PM »
At the higher dose of Tren A "I should" be feeling the extra sides that come with it "In theory" but I dont.

As stated I feel better on the shorter ester at a higher dose - muscular gains wise I cant really tell much difference to be honest with you other than a wee bit more push in the gym - I do notice this however and I know AJ disagrees as he says Tren is Tren - Test is Test and the ester makes no difference etc but in my world that is utter BS - On Tren A all I want to do is fuck and my dick is hard - on Tren E I get soft cock - now it is the same compound yes but these are real world results for me and I have seen other guys say exactly the same thing in regards to this.

I also feel better on prop over test e - so shorter esters work better for me - I just feel better and not as sluggish or the whole cant be bothered mood.

Different compounds do different things to diff people that is fact and real world use - people can argue this till they are blue in the face it wont change a thing from where Im sitting as this is my experience with how AAS effect me - the next guy who posts could say something totaly different to how he reacts.

Just as certain diets or ways of training work for one person and not the other it's the same with AAS .

edit: On tren A its 75-100 ed Mon - Sat - I always take the Sunday off ED injects and the majority of the time it is @ 100mg so 600mg a week.

Actually AJ (that would be me) agrees with you more than you think, I had a thread on here a few months ago that I started talking about Tren being the greatest steroid of all time and Tren-a being the superior form. Now with testosterone I am a little more apt to lean towards saying the ester form doesn't matter but testosterone is one of the few steroids that I'll make that claim.

Anyway, I'd rather have Tren-e than no tren at all but given a choice I'd pick Tren-a all day long.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 11:05:06 PM »
Actually AJ (that would be me) agrees with you more than you think, I had a thread on here a few months ago that I started talking about Tren being the greatest steroid of all time and Tren-a being the superior form. Now with testosterone I am a little more apt to lean towards saying the ester form doesn't matter but testosterone is one of the few steroids that I'll make that claim.

Anyway, I'd rather have Tren-e than no tren at all but given a choice I'd pick Tren-a all day long.
I wasn't meaning that as a disrespect toward you  :) Just I had mentioned in the past that on Tren E I get sexual sides but on Tren A Im rock hard and wanting to fuck like a beast and you commented that you could not see how it's possible as tren is tren - but this is how it is with me - dont know why it just is and I have seen others say the same in regards to this :)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 11:14:09 AM »
I wasn't meaning that as a disrespect toward you  :) Just I had mentioned in the past that on Tren E I get sexual sides but on Tren A Im rock hard and wanting to fuck like a beast and you commented that you could not see how it's possible as tren is tren - but this is how it is with me - dont know why it just is and I have seen others say the same in regards to this :)

Why would you be limp on tren e and rock hard on tren a?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 02:51:46 PM »
Why would you be limp on tren e and rock hard on tren a?
right. i assure you there's no scientific explanation. in order to disprove this you would have to have a study involving two groups of people. one using tren a. the other using tren e. same gear manufacture, rest of stack, diet, training, everything else constant. with the ester compensated for. i guarantee you gains would be even group to group.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 09:42:54 PM »
Not sure as to why - I also know guys who use nandralone and get all the horrible stuff that can be associated with it but can use NPP and not have it happen - it must have something to do with the ester that works in our own body's chemistry make up..

And science ? forget it in terms of AAS and enhancement - tests mean shit in the real world aand once you have been doing this long enough you will see this.

Use them as a guideline only then work from there because like said you react differently to the next guy when it comes to AAS thats the only facts you need to know.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »
I'm on tren e now and have gone limp a few times. Never happened with ace (one time with eq). Tren e is a strange drug. Ill be Sticking with trusted Jinan acetate from now on. More punch and faster gains.