Author Topic: Obama disgraces memory of fallen soldier he himself gave family the MOH to. .  (Read 5702 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I would have gotten up and walked out. He's a fake commander in chief. In fact, Obama is Bullshit and his entire life is Bullshit. he has no accomplishments, his time at Harvard was an affirmative action Bullshit operation and he slid or was pushed through on minimum grade, did some time as a Bullshit community organizer (whatever that is), was propelled with Chicago money and a supporting cast into being a Senator where he voted 'Present' 99% of the time, and ran for President the entire two years he was classified as a Senator. Is there anything here that isn't Bullshit? he's never worked an honest day in his life. his entire life is Bullshit. he's plastic, fake, not real.

....biggest piece of shit ever!

didn't he have the most wanted man in the history of the United States killed, did you forget Osama Bin Ladin already, then the military mind of al queda after that LOL, you are a racist and dumb.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
didn't he have the most wanted man in the history of the United States killed, did you forget Osama Bin Ladin already, then the military mind of al queda after that LOL, you are a racist and dumb.

Ridiculous, it's not hard to give an order someone else has to carry out.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Ah what...barry dithered for 3 days trying to figure out that he should do his friggen job. Barry is a fucking douchbag. Bush built the military/intel capability that ol Barry used to wack OBL. Now we're packing our shit so Barry can try and get re-elected.  Barry could be purple..he's still a worthless leftwing douchbag.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I would have gotten up and walked out. He's a fake commander in chief. In fact, Obama is Bullshit and his entire life is Bullshit. he has no accomplishments, his time at Harvard was an affirmative action Bullshit operation and he slid or was pushed through on minimum grade, did some time as a Bullshit community organizer (whatever that is), was propelled with Chicago money and a supporting cast into being a Senator where he voted 'Present' 99% of the time, and ran for President the entire two years he was classified as a Senator. Is there anything here that isn't Bullshit? he's never worked an honest day in his life. his entire life is Bullshit. he's plastic, fake, not real.

....biggest piece of shit ever!

33 . . . is that you? 

:)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Naw.....I figured I'd check in. I knew somebody here had to have started a thread on this disgrace.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Naw.....I figured I'd check in. I knew somebody here had to have started a thread on this disgrace.

Yeah.  I know.   :)  What a friggin embarrassment that man is.  I've been all over my wife for voting for that man.  She will not hear the end of it till November 2012 when, hopefully, the people vote him the heck out of office.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
WE HAVE TW0 CATEG0IRES 0F SHEEP AR0UND HERE.

1. WH0 BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHICH PRESIDENT IS IN 0FFICE.

2. BELIEVE ANYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS THEM.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah.....Barry and anybody the Right would field are exactly the same.  ::)
L

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Yeah.....Barry and anybody the Right would field are exactly the same.  ::)

0H FUCK YAH. M0RE BAIL0UTS F0R Z0MBIE BANKS, M0RE WARS THAT KEEP BANKRUPTING THE C0UNTRY, M0RE AUSTERITY MEASURES, M0RE PATRI0T ACT EXTENSI0N,  ILLEGAL RENDITI0NS, AND SPYING 0N CITIZENS ETC. IN FACT, 0BAMA IS M0RE RIGHT WING THAN BUSH. WITH 0BAMA'S P0LICIES, N0W ALM0ST ALL C0RP0RATI0NS PAY ZER0 C0RP0RATE INC0ME TAX AND HAVE BIGGER BAIL0UTS AND PR0FITS THAN EVER BEF0RE. 0BAMA ELIMINATED THE ESTATE TAX S0METHING THAT BUSH C0ULD N0T D0 UNDER A REPUBLICAN MAJ0RITY. N0W HE WANTS T0 ELIMINATE MEDICARE AND S0CIAL SECURITY. IN FACT MEDICARE IS ALREADY BEING L00TED F0R HIS HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT'S SET 0UT AS A BAIL0UT F0R BANKRUPT INSURANCE C0MPANIES AND N0W HE'S G0ING T0 BE THE GUY T0 KILL S0CIAL SECURITY. L0L EVEN THE NE0 C0NS ARE AMAZED AT 0BAMA AND HIS WAR IN LIBYA.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
WE HAVE TW0 CATEG0IRES 0F SHEEP AR0UND HERE.

1. WH0 BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHICH PRESIDENT IS IN 0FFICE.

2. BELIEVE ANYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS THEM.

3.  People who constantly call other people sheep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
0H FUCK YAH. M0RE BAIL0UTS F0R Z0MBIE BANKS, M0RE WARS THAT KEEP BANKRUPTING THE C0UNTRY, M0RE AUSTERITY MEASURES, M0RE PATRI0T ACT EXTENSI0N,  ILLEGAL RENDITI0NS, AND SPYING 0N CITIZENS ETC.

From the rules thread:  "ALL CAPS: Don't use all caps for every thread you post.  Use all caps sparingly, like a newspaper would, for really epic shit.  And do not make your entire post all caps even if it is epic."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Look who did this to us....the housing crisis can be laid right at the feet of the Dems. There should have been no bailouts..especially GM.  Renditions don't bother anybody here.
L

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Look who did this to us....the housing crisis can be laid right at the feet of the Dems. There should have been no bailouts..especially GM.  Renditions don't bother anybody here.

UMM N0 IT WAS BUSH WH0 LAID 0UT THE BAIL0UT. 0BAMA SUPP0RTED IT. Y0U'RE TRAPPED IN THE LEFT/RIGHT WING PARADIGM. SNAP 0UT 0F IT ALREADY. THE BAIL0UT IS IRRELVANT ANYWAYS. IT WAS 0NLY A SMALL PR0GRAM 0UT 0F 30 THAT GAVE TAXPAYERS M0NEY T0 BANKS. THE REAL C0ST 0F THE CRISIS IS 23 TRILLI0N D0LLARS. THE BAIL0UT WAS 0NLY A G0VERNMENT PR0GRAM. THE FED GAVE TRILLI0NS T0 THE BANKS. THAT'S WHAT THE MAIN CAUSE 0F THE DEFECIT IS AND N0T S0CIAL SECURITY SPENDING. 0H AND THE WARS 0F C0URSE.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Look dude....this has been hashed and rehashed to death here. Don't presume lecture me. The topic was douchbag and his comments to the guys at FT Drum.
L

asbrus

• Getbig IV
From the rules thread:  "ALL CAPS: Don't use all caps for every thread you post.  Use all caps sparingly, like a newspaper would, for really epic shit.  And do not make your entire post all caps even if it is epic."

KEYB0ARD IS BR0KEN.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
KEYB0ARD IS BR0KEN.

Please come back when your keyboard is fixed.  Thanks.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
lol @ the racists, I don't even think some of these guys know they are racists, sad.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
lol @ the racists, I don't even think some of these guys know they are racists, sad.

hi benny/andre...how are you?

are you ready to tell us how bush caused the financial melt down?

NOOOO??? YOURE NOT? COLOR ME SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yeah - obama is so smart.   Whatthefuck ever. 

Wo the teleprompter he is a blithering idiot.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Thats why Benny post all his slobbering Obama love on general board and not here. Oh and racist...I love the post..."lol @ the racists, I don't even think some of these guys know they are racists, sad."....Typical lib douchbags, dismissing the complete failure of Obama with the race card. I don't have white guilt and I'd never allow race to enter into my vote. Obama has failed America....or destroyed it..whatever his aim was.

L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He shows wanton disregard for our history, military, taxpayers, etc every time he opens his communist community organizer marxist mouth. 

Fuck you whoever still supports this disgudsting admn.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I can't forgive anybody who voted for this guy.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I refuse to associate w anyone who supports this admn.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yeah - obama is so smart.   Whatthefuck ever. 

Wo the teleprompter he is a blithering idiot.

preemptive meltdown for when he blows away the corporate party I mean gop come election time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah ok.   Obama takes more corporate cash thanm the gop does and is right now holding fundraisers in the wh. 

Fail as always dipshit.