Author Topic: Bleeding heart gets attacked by flash mob.  (Read 748 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Bleeding heart gets attacked by flash mob.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 09:19:33 PM »
http://www.avclub.com/philadelphia/articles/flash-mob-fallout-a-multipleperspective-account-of,58379

Discuss.

Discuss??
How about we discuss the fact that you have switched back from your 'Prime-muscle' account back to your regular Matt-D (for dunce of the class) account.
After getting that 'Ice-cream' thread nuked that is, whats wrong, getting a bit of  pelting in that thread were you??
had no come back??

Wanker.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 09:26:18 PM »
Discuss??
How about we discuss the fact that you have switched back from your 'Prime-muscle' account back to your regular Matt-D (for dunce of the class) account.
After getting that 'Ice-cream' thread nuked that is, whats wrong, getting a bit of  pelting in that thread were you??
had no come back??

Wanker.

PT

Is there some gimmick projection going on around here?  Is the point of the Primemuscle account to bump up topics taking a polar opposite view in order to stir the pot?  Because that strategy would make sense.

I just find it funny when bleeding hearts learn reality the hard way.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 10:09:59 PM »
Is there some gimmick projection going on around here?  Is the point of the Primemuscle account to bump up topics taking a polar opposite view in order to stir the pot?  Because that strategy would make sense.

You said it BIG MAN
How do the scabby UG lab D'bol taste these days?? I have access to Pharma grade gear from the chemist down stairs on 'Vera Desai' road.
India is great fro pharmaceutical drugs, no prescription required for this notorious Gora.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 07:07:46 PM »
You said it BIG MAN
How do the scabby UG lab D'bol taste these days?? I have access to Pharma grade gear from the chemist down stairs on 'Vera Desai' road.
India is great fro pharmaceutical drugs, no prescription required for this notorious Gora.

PT

I want you to answer this question hopefully with some insight that I am unaware of: What's the point of running gear if you have a lifetime of data proving that you can't consume the requisite protein and overall calories necessary to maximize the benefits of the cycle?  Wouldn't that be ideal, to eat properly [a lot]?

You guys talk like I have some objection to gear when if anything I would say perhaps I have an objection to the abuse of gear.  As for moderate use, there is honestly no point if I can't eat, that's my opinion on that.  The only explanation I keep hearing is "Run a course of XYZ and your appetite will increase".

Yeah right.

No point in running a cycle of gear, getting up to 180-200 or whatever I get up to and be back to 165 three or six months down the line.

IF I get my appetite up, I will do something, post pictures showing results which are OBVIOUS then *wink wink* *nudge nudge*.  What you should expect from me shortly is a video of a 570 trap bar deadlift at 165 and a 225 bench video for however many reps I can get strictly.  For now, that's it.  I'm a younger version of Howie, desperately wanting others to convince me to do something I know I can't practically commit to.
Bodybuilding Pro.com