Author Topic: Why don't the mods just move everything off of the boards!  (Read 7011 times)

newmom

Re: Why don't the mods just move everything off of the boards!
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:08 PM »
EVERYONE is waiting for your UGLY ass to leave.  >:( Nobody likes you, you dumb cunt.

LMAO, who cares. This isn't a popularity contest

newmom

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »
Still waiting for my cold beer  >:(

I'm sure you can make it to the store before it closes..Chop Chop

;D ;)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2011, 05:31:17 PM »
I owe almost everything to Getbig , which I've spent the greater part of my life in. And I have never lost my respect, my admiration nor my love for what I consider a great board . And each day after the ownings , one group savors victory; another group lives in the bitterness of defeat. The many hurt feelings seem a small price to pay for having won, and there's no reason at all which is adequate for having lost. To the winner, there is one hundred percent elation, one hundred percent laughter, one hundred percent fun. And to the loser, the only thing left for him is one hundred percent resolution, and one hundred percent determination. It's a game - and I think - a great deal like life, in that it demands a mans personal commitment, be it toward excellence, be it toward victory; even though you know that ultimate victory can never be completely won. Yet it must be pursued with all of one's might. And each week, theres a new encounter; each year, a new challenge. But all of the blue stars  and all of the posts ; all of the color and all of the display; they linger only in the memory. But the spirit - the will to win, and the will to excel - these are the things that endure, and these are the qualities of course that are so much more important than any of the events that occasion them. And Id like to say that the quality of any mans life has got to be a full measure of that man's personal commitment to excellence and to victory, regardless of what board  he may be posting   in.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »
Nah, I don't want to do what we did with the V before, lol. Got it out of my system :D

The E has lots of potential.

I agree the E board is cool.  Bluto did good there.  You need to be mod there now.  Yep the craziness is out of my system too but it was fun.  Very tiring after a while though.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2011, 11:20:49 PM »
Nah, I don't want to do what we did with the V before, lol. Got it out of my system :D

:'( :'( :'( :'(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2011, 11:55:14 PM »
Yep the craziness is out of my system too but it was fun.  Very tiring after a while though.

Exactly. I still post in that style once in a while for a laugh, but can't do it all out anymore.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

You know why it won't work anymore, what with all the personal info exposings and absence of guys like Sarcasm.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »
Exactly. I still post in that style once in a while for a laugh, but can't do it all out anymore.

You know why it won't work anymore, what with all the personal info exposings and absence of guys like Sarcasm.
Yeah bro - just miss the laughs that were provided  ;D - but hey we got the alpha board now right  ::) hahaha gayer than whats in Elton Johns handbag

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2011, 12:34:49 AM »
Yeah bro - just miss the laughs that were provided  ;D

You should've just jumped in and started posting then, you would've fit in perfectly, lol.