Author Topic: Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3  (Read 12740 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me - Part 3
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 09:44:53 PM »

Personal life

Lundgren in 2010
Lundgren has often been the victim of over-billing, with his IQ frequently cited as being around 160 and his height at 6 ft 6 inches (198 cm);[19][20] both of which he has professed to be exaggerated;[102]

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »
Why is it that pubs won't serve me if I'm drunk but McDonald's continue serving the fat fuckers? It's hardly fair.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 10:55:15 PM »
I am fucking 23 give me time guys !!  :o

for getbig I am small but here I am good sized, everywhere I go

pics are deceiving, 240lbs in my condition ain't small IMO

You're 23? You have the face of at least a 35 year old  :-\ :-\ :-\

Anyway, good physique  :D :D
X

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 07:40:44 AM »
Your always right on man. She gets attention because of her gorgerous face. She can wear clothes that make her look good still. She doesn't want to put the work into getting in shape

Looks like she's got some decent cans Makaveli! 

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2011, 08:00:49 AM »
You're 23? You have the face of at least a 35 year old  :-\ :-\ :-\

Anyway, good physique  :D :D
haha yes i do !! When i get lean and i let my hair grow and a shaven face i look like i am 16
 That's why i shave tha headz ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2011, 10:01:39 AM »
haha yes i do !! When i get lean and i let my hair grow and a shaven face i look like i am 16
 That's why i shave tha headz ;D

Bay would probably put you in the tier 3-4 category  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »
Why is it that pubs won't serve me if I'm drunk but McDonald's continue serving the fat fuckers? It's hardly fair.

Try going to a real bar instead lol.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2011, 11:43:53 PM »

Dolph Lundgren is 6'6, an Olympic athlete, a genius with a certified 170 IQ and a masters degree in chemical engineering from M.I.T at age 21. You act like someone like me is impossible. Sorry to break this to you, but awesomeness often comes as a cluster of traits. Successful men tend to have high IQ and they marry beautiful women. Hence the children are born to be tall, good-looking, intelligent and rich. It is not fair, but people at the top are usually better than people at the bottom at everything. Compare an upper class gentleman to a prole and you'll see the gentleman is more often than not taller, smarter and better looking than the prole. It is just the way it is. Sure, there are short and ugly geniuses. But these men will use their success to marry beautiful women and their children will not be ugly. Success is a virtuous cycle genetically: the more you get of it, the easier it gets to get more of it.

Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

UMM N0T TRUE. L00K AT R0CKEFELLER. HE'S A FAT SH0RT LITTLE TR0LL. S0 ARE THE REST 0F THE ELITE LIKE KISSINGER.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 12:00:02 AM »

UMM N0T TRUE. L00K AT R0CKEFELLER. HE'S A FAT SH0RT LITTLE TR0LL. S0 ARE THE REST 0F THE ELITE LIKE KISSINGER.
good post assbruise

stavios: you are starting to look really good man seriously

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2012, 03:43:31 AM »
Can you advise what year you graduated?  Did you take the NY Bar exam? 

Dolph Lundgren is 6'6, an Olympic athlete, a genius with a certified 170 IQ and a masters degree in chemical engineering from M.I.T at age 21. You act like someone like me is impossible. Sorry to break this to you, but awesomeness often comes as a cluster of traits. Successful men tend to have high IQ and they marry beautiful women. Hence the children are born to be tall, good-looking, intelligent and rich. It is not fair, but people at the top are usually better than people at the bottom at everything. Compare an upper class gentleman to a prole and you'll see the gentleman is more often than not taller, smarter and better looking than the prole. It is just the way it is. Sure, there are short and ugly geniuses. But these men will use their success to marry beautiful women and their children will not be ugly. Success is a virtuous cycle genetically: the more you get of it, the easier it gets to get more of it.

Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 05:39:26 AM »

Good god this guy in a mental case. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150