Author Topic: HATE-TORN MARIA SHRIVER’s REVENGE against ARNOLD  (Read 29960 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: HATE-TORN MARIA SHRIVER’s REVENGE against ARNOLD
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 09:24:05 PM »
Excellent point you make. Being a child of divorced parents, I know first hand that it isn't the greatest. However, had my mom and dad stayed together and continued drinking and fighting the way they were, someone would have died or murdered the other sooner or later. That kind of emotionally hostile environment isn't good for the children either.

At least Arnold and Maria's children are more mature. I was only four years old when my mom and dad parted ways. It has taken me a lifetime to overcome the emotional insecurity their arguments and the resulting separation caused me. On another note, neither of my parents berated the other to me. They did keep their differences between them. For this, I give them a lot of credit.

What was the reason they separated if you don't mind me asking ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 09:38:33 PM »
What was the reason they separated if you don't mind me asking ?

They both had drinking problems. My mother likely had (she's deceased) narcissistic personality disorder. My father was something of a recluse and a loner. He was attracted to difficult and neurotic women when I knew him and sometimes lived with him as a child. When my parents drank, they fought and their fights were very physical. Even though this was all a thousand years ago and I was little more than an tot, I can still visualize with some degree of horror, their violent conflicts.

My mom remarried. She also fought violently with my step-dad. The difference is he never fought back. My mom and step-dad were married over thirty years until my step-dad died of cancer.

Some children recreate their childhood experiences when they grow up. I rebelled and went in an opposite direction. I married a wonderful woman who is the opposite of my mother in every way. We rarely disagree and have a mostly great marriage which has lasted for almost 47 years. Life is what you make of it. I chose to make a better life for myself and my family then the one my parents provided me. Not that I am a saint or anything. ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 09:42:01 PM »
They both had drinking problems. My mother likely had (she's deceased) narcissistic personality disorder. My father was something of a recluse and a loner. He was attracted to difficult and neurotic women when I knew him and sometimes lived with him as a child. When my parents drank, they fought and their fights were very physical. Even though this was all a thousand years ago and I was little more than an tot, I can still visualize with some degree of horror, their violent conflicts.

My mom remarried. She also fought violently with my step-dad. The difference is he never fought back. My mom and step-dad were married over thirty years until my step-dad died of cancer.

Some children recreate their childhood experiences when they grow up. I rebelled and went in an opposite direction. I married a wonderful and woman who is the opposite of my mother in every way. We rarely disagree and have a mostly great marriage which has lasted for almost 47 years. Life is what you make of it. I chose to make a better life for myself and my family then the one my parents provided me. Not that I am a saint or anything. ;)

Wow man, sorry to hear that.. it sounds like your mother was more the aggressor, when there are two distinct personalities like that it's hard to get along, esp. if your dad was a bit of a loner. Congrats on the long marriage with your wife, I'm somewhat newly-wed just 10 months in, but we've been together, happily on and off for 10 years :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2011, 10:07:13 PM »
Wow man, sorry to hear that.. it sounds like your mother was more the aggressor, when there are two distinct personalities like that it's hard to get along, esp. if your dad was a bit of a loner. Congrats on the long marriage with your wife, I'm somewhat newly-wed just 10 months in, but we've been together, happily on and off for 10 years :)

My wife and I met when I was a mere 18 years old and she was 20 years old. We dated for about six months before we moved in together for almost a year prior to marriage. I was barely 20 and she was not yet 22 years old when we married. Obviously, we were both very young.

Her family, who did not approve of the marriage, bet that it wouldn't last a year. Boy, did we show them! LOL. Our son was born two years later to the month and our daughter eight and a half years later. All things considered, we believe we were fated to be together....not to get all mushy about it or anything.

From our perspective, living together prior to marriage is one of the secrets to a good marriage. Clearly you and your bride gave the "getting to know you" part a really good shot for the past ten years. Here's to a long and happy marriage for you.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2011, 10:10:10 PM »
My wife and I met when I was a mere 18 years old and she was 20 years old. We dated for about six months before we moved in together for almost a year prior to marriage. I was barely 20 and she was not yet 22 years old when we married. Obviously, we were both very young.

Her family, who did not approve of the marriage, bet that it wouldn't last a year. Boy, did we show them! LOL. Our son was born two years later to the month and our daughter eight and a half years later. All things considered, we believe we were fated to be together....not to get all mushy about it or anything.

From our perspective, living together prior to marriage is one of the secrets to a good marriage. Clearly you and your bride gave the "getting to know you" part a really good shot for the past ten years. Here's to a long and happy marriage for you.

marriage is a thing of the past for straight ppl, it is the new in thing for gay men.  Marriage serves no benefit to a man, only to a women.  Men have learned this lately.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2011, 10:18:40 PM »

Thanks man! I really appreciate that, glad to hear about your good fortune and that you didn't let your parents
divorce hinder your chances for success :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »
Thanks man! I really appreciate that, glad to hear about your good fortune and that you didn't let your parents
divorce hinder your chances for success :)

As you might guess, I have little time for folks who blame their faults and problems on a dysfunctional childhood. Life is what we make of it. One can stay mired in the past or live in the present.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »
As you might guess, I have little time for folks who blame their faults and problems on a dysfunctional childhood. Life is what we make of it. One can stay mired in the past or live in the present.

Oh hell yeah, there's a reason to leave your past behind you and look to the future, you can't go back and change it, you can only reminisce and feel shitty to no avail.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2011, 10:38:19 PM »
marriage is a thing of the past for straight ppl, it is the new in thing for gay men.  Marriage serves no benefit to a man, only to a women.  Men have learned this lately.

Oh you sure got that last part RIGHT.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2011, 10:40:03 PM »
The psychological damage to children, including older teenagers, from divorce cannot be underestimated. Teens are in a delicate stage and often form values that remain for the rest of their lives. No one wins in a nasty divorce and this includes the children.

We can only imagine the deceit that occurred in the S household. When the truth about Arnold's illegitimate son was confirmed by him it would have opened the door to all the other doubts in the past. Plus, you can imagine the housekeeper and Maria had a close relationship. So for Maria to know that Arnold cheated in the family home and for over a decade would not be a pleasant thing. The housekeeper was part of the extended family and was probably invited to many events in the home.

Arnold was always cavalier about sex. He didn't care if he was in someone's home as a guest he simply had sex if it was available. I know because he did this while a guest one evening in my apartment at Manly in Sydney. Arnold has no shame and always behaved as if he was entitled to grope women and turn on his charm. He lived a life most men dream about. However, he needed something money couldn't buy. Respect and social standing. He acquired this by marrying Maria and using her family as a springboard to politics. It mattered not that he was a republican and the Kennedys were Democrates. Arnold always did his own thing and he could care less about collateral damage, etc.

In the end Arnold will get what he deserves and he will certainly deserve what he gets. I hope his family is okay after all the drama settles down. He might be a good father but I wonder if he was ever a good husband.

For the most part good post Vince However before we start throwing stones i wonder if SHE was ever a good Wife?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2011, 11:27:45 PM »

Surely, you are speaking of if and when the marriage ends, assuming the man was the primary provider. There are in fact many benefits of legalizing a marriage, that is if you plan on staying married. However, if marriage is just a fluke of the moment, as it appears to be with many celebrities, there are some real disadvantages to these folks getting married. The financial fallout is one of the most obvious of these.

The above being said, Arnold and Maria were married for 25 years. One could assume they'd intended to stay married indefinitely. Unfortunately, some actions are hard to dismiss and move on. No one knows what Arnold and Maria's marriage was like except them and perhaps their children. It is easy to assume Arnold's infidelity is the reason for this marriage ending. However, we don't really know that is the only reason.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2011, 01:13:53 AM »
Bitch should have got a tit job....
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 01:17:56 AM »

Marriage hasn't changed, only the people have...people have gotten shittier...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 01:22:53 AM »

It comes down to parenting. Parents are too soft these days. Give their kids far too much freedom. A bit of physical discipline at school would help as well.
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 01:27:55 AM »
It comes down to parenting. Parents are too soft these days. Give their kids far too much freedom. A bit of physical discipline at school would help as well.
I recently saw this young mother at a McDonald's ask her son to sit down (she was in line, he was 'in' a seat) about 8 times, it went from "asking" (not telling him, but asking) to pleading, he was all over the back of the chair...kids need to know what their boundaries are...kids without boundaries grow up to be adults with no boundaries, so therefore their marriage to them has no boundaries.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2011, 01:38:32 AM »
I recently saw this young mother at a McDonald's ask her son to sit down (she was in line, he was 'in' a seat) about 8 times, it went from "asking" (not telling him, but asking) to pleading, he was all over the back of the chair...kids need to know what their boundaries are...kids without boundaries grow up to be adults with no boundaries, so therefore their marriage to them has no boundaries.

Dam strait. My parents were tough as shit on me and I thank them for that.
P

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2011, 02:27:40 AM »
kids without boundaries grow up to be adults with no boundaries, so therefore their marriage to them has no boundaries.

Arnold wasn't a typical man marrying a woman. He did it for the connections and the power it brought. His cheating wasn't your typical "falling out of love and seeking a woman on the side" deal. It's doubtful he ever loved Maria, so he simply cheated to carry on his normal sex life while keeping the Kennedy clan in his pocket. He was able to do that for some 30 years.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2011, 02:44:02 AM »
I think she has lived long enough now for a Kennedy...

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2011, 02:56:10 AM »
better pic close-up of skeltor

Hideous

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2011, 05:36:21 AM »
this is a fact, society has become more perverse, hypocritical, youths have become spoiled violent brats sooner than ever. This is because adults consider them as adults way too soon -and because it means you dont have to take care of them as much as you would if you were conscious that they re still immature kids or teens- and because adults want to stay young all life long not accepting aging and dying. All of this is a direct consequence of throwing -religious- values down the toilet for the past three decades while replacing it with consumerism, materialism and hedonism.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2011, 07:01:38 AM »
Arnold is powerless in this situation.  The same country that enabled him to become so successful is about to enable her to take it all away. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2011, 07:04:52 AM »
Good for her. Arnold has acted like a pig and a contemptible piece of shit during their marriage.
!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2011, 07:08:40 AM »
Good for her. Arnold has acted like a pig and a contemptible piece of shit during their marriage.
So why doesn't he post on getbig??

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 07:10:03 AM »
 :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2011, 07:15:23 AM »
Dam strait. My parents were tough as shit on me and I thank them for that.
it resulted in a cross dressing alcoholic  :-\