Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 06:04:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another look at one of the most incredible bodybuilders ever. THOUGHTS?  (Read 10916 times)
Jeffro
Getbig IV

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 12:04:10 AM »

Yea I agree the guy was insane.  It's a shame they dont look like that today.
Report to moderator   Logged
atombombbis
Getbig II

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »

the 1983-1996 was the greates years bodybuilding will ever see
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »

Some say Ronnie was the greatest Mr. O, but in my book Haney was the best EVER!!!  He simmply dominated every year (except 1990).  He defeated Sergio, Samir, Yates, Ray, Labrada, Robinson, Strydom, just to name a few.
MisterMagoo
Getbig V

And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »

haney wasn't monumentally bigger than anyone else, but the fact remains that he's pretty much the only guy that both the ironagers and the current crop can agree was incredible. he had the freakish taper and proportions (aside from lagging arms) to make the modern crew happy, but the tight waist and posing to satisfy the older guys.
Fatpanda
Getbig V

One getbigger to rule them all.

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

haney wasn't monumentally bigger than anyone else, but the fact remains that he's pretty much the only guy that both the ironagers and the current crop can agree was incredible. he had the freakish taper and proportions (aside from lagging arms) to make the modern crew happy, but the tight waist and posing to satisfy the older guys.

i never saw it in haney. i feel he is vastly overrated.

still each to his own, i don't see it in jay either barring 2001 he has looked smooth in every comp he entered, and the lack of veins is shocking.

ronnie is king  Cool

175lbs by 31st July
genrommel74
Getbig III

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »

i never saw it in haney. i feel he is vastly overrated.

still each to his own, i don't see it in jay either barring 2001 he has looked smooth in every comp he entered, and the lack of veins is shocking.

ronnie is king  Cool

But a bber is not just veins, genetically some people arent vascular, but they can still have a great physique
kimo
Getbig III

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2014, 12:19:02 PM »

lee had relatively weak arms and calves . but great taper and condition . arnold had weak thighs and forearms . . . . .
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!