Author Topic: Who of the bodybuilders here ever go out alone?  (Read 9565 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Who of the bodybuilders here ever go out alone?
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:27 PM »
Yesterday I went to an 80-90's night at a club by myself

had beers and danced alone for 2 hours

I felt good listening to those old hits ..

Do you mean danced alone, like danced by yourself? Amazing! Chops to you!

I used to like to dance. My wife never has enjoyed dancing. Years ago, I'd go out and dance alone. One time I won a dance contest and got a trophy. I took it home and stuck it in the closet. Awhile later, my wife found it and asked me about it. Since I don't lie, I told her how I won it. She thought that was cool. -Must be why I'm not lamenting about three marriages on the three marriages thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »
moives alone are fine, but i hate going to restaurants alone. If i'm alone, i can't eat in a restaurant, only fast food.

I've taken myself out to eat at a restaurant alone. It can be weird with no one to chat with. One trick is to take a book and read while you eat. At least it slows down the meal.

I guess if you really hate eating alone, you could always pick up a homeless person and treat them to a nice meal. That could be interesting.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2011, 09:04:54 PM »
I've taken myself out to eat at a restaurant alone. It can be weird with no one to chat with. One trick is to take a book and read while you eat. At least it slows down the meal.

I guess if you really hate eating alone, you could always pick up a homeless person and treat them to a nice meal. That could be interesting.

Did the book think, but that makes it even weirder for me.

People stare at you all the time, eating alone is bad enough....

Only take-out or worst case fast food for me when i am alone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »
Did the book think, but that makes it even weirder for me.

People stare at you all the time, eating alone is bad enough....

Only take-out or worst case fast food for me when i am alone.

If you are busy reading a book, you won't notice that anyone is staring at you.

I ate with my wife tonight. We had takeout from Wendy's. Have you tried their almond, berry, chicken salad? It was darn good and way better than having to fix something for dinner. Healthy shit too. -Watched Jeopardy will eating. I like to impress her with how much trivia I know about. Of course, if I was on the show I wouldn't know shit.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2011, 09:28:28 PM »
If you are busy reading a book, you won't notice that anyone is staring at you.

I ate with my wife tonight. We had takeout from Wendy's. Have you tried their almond, berry, chicken salad? It was darn good and way better than having to fix something for dinner. Healthy shit too. -Watched Jeopardy will eating. I like to impress her with how much trivia I know about. Of course, if I was on the show I wouldn't know shit.

I tried it, i cannot enjoy the book nor the food, lol.... maybe i should try a notebook and getbig....

No Wendy's where i live, sorry!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2011, 09:42:58 PM »
Going to the movies alone is awesome because then you don't have to share your popcorn with anyone  :D :D
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2011, 09:51:59 PM »
I tried it, i cannot enjoy the book nor the food, lol.... maybe i should try a notebook and getbig....

No Wendy's where i live, sorry!

Whatever provides you a distraction is what you need to do. Anyone would feel awkward sitting in a restaurant alone eating and not wanting notice anyone looking at them (which they probably aren't anyway). When you think about it, this is really weird because we eat to live and there is nothing wrong with that. Sure, take you laptop and cruise getbig while you eat if that works for you. Man, why deny yourself a good meal with service just because you are without a date. We put ourselves through way too much shit.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2011, 09:59:22 PM »
Whatever provides you a distraction is what you need to do. Anyone would feel awkward sitting in a restaurant alone eating and not wanting notice anyone looking at them (which they probably aren't anyway). When you think about it, this is really weird because we eat to live and there is nothing wrong with that. Sure, take you laptop and cruise getbig while you eat if that works for you. Man, why deny yourself a good meal with service just because you are without a date. We put ourselves through way too much shit.

True.

Maybe i'm just not emotional about my food to really bother going out when alone. I really don't mind eating chicken breast and broccoli most of the time, and i still go out to eat 2-3 times a week with the wife or friends, more than enough.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »
I have a friend who swears that traveling alone is the only way to go. Since I have been married my entire adult life, I don't really know if this is right or not. I cannot remember ever seeing a movie alone either. That's a bit of a bummer since when you go to the movies with someone else, you don't always get to see the movie you wanted to. My wife likes way different movies than I do. If I take her to see what I like, I end up feeling like I have to apologize for the movie if she doesn't like or get it.

Not that I couldn't do these things alone if I wanted to....it is just weird to say to your wife, "Honey, I'm going out to the movies and you can't come with me."

Been married five years brother... My wife hates most of the movies I want to see, so i either drag her unwillingly or see it with a friend or just go alone,  she will even strongly encourage me to go see it alone while she goes shopping or something.

Looks like I will be seeing transformers and the new X men alone LOL  but I did drag her to Green Lantern and she hated every second of it!

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2011, 10:13:41 PM »
if you go out to eat at a restaurant alone you sit at the bar duffus problem solved gosh... :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2011, 10:16:18 PM »
Eating alone is actually cool sometimes, you get to enjoy your meal without listening to some lame bullshit LOL but like I said I've done it a lot when traveling for businesses, most other time the wife and I enjoy dinner together.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2011, 10:27:32 PM »
Been married five years brother... My wife hates most of the movies I want to see, so i either drag her unwillingly or see it with a friend or just go alone,  she will even strongly encourage me to go see it alone while she goes shopping or something.

Looks like I will be seeing transformers and the new X men alone LOL  but I did drag her to Green Lantern and she hated every second of it!

Lately, I have been watching those soppy chic flicks with my wife and actually crying along with her. WTF??? Is it the TRT fucking with my estrogen levels or am I becoming an old softy? Weird thing is she loves that I can cry along with her. Women....you can never figure them out! LOL.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2011, 10:29:21 PM »
Lately, I have been watching those soppy chic flicks with my wife and actually crying along with her. WTF??? Is it the TRT fucking with my estrogen levels or am I becoming an old softy? Weird thing is she loves that I can cry along with her. Women....you can never figure them out! LOL.

Thanks god my wife loves action movies, lol....

Rambo I-IV four days in a row?? No problem!!  ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2011, 10:29:28 PM »
if you go out to eat at a restaurant alone you sit at the bar duffus problem solved gosh... :)

X2

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »

post some pics of that gorgeous wife of yours buddy :D
l

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2011, 10:39:28 PM »

Its funny cause I have a wide array of movie interests so I actually enjoy watching some chick flicks with her, she though, has no tolerance for my action and Sci fi movies.  but she was surprised a few times like when she came with me to The Dark Knight and to Avatar.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2011, 10:40:48 PM »
Yesterday I went to an 80-90's night at a club by myself

had beers and danced alone for 2 hours

I felt good listening to those old hits ..

makes sense
nobody wants to dance
with a thieving stinky gypsy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2011, 11:31:56 PM »
Its funny cause I have a wide array of movie interests so I actually enjoy watching some chick flicks with her, she though, has no tolerance for my action and Sci fi movies.  but she was surprised a few times like when she came with me to The Dark Knight and to Avatar.

Yeah....what's fair is fair. My wife balks as violence and gratuitous sex. Oh, she pretends to tolerate it, but I know she's secretly disgusted. Couldn't get her to watch Spartacus on Stars. Too much blood and gore. Last night I put on the series Shamefull. She didn't like it. Then I put on Weeds, she didn't like that either. Tonight I handed her the remote and broke out my laptop! Ha, ha.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:59 AM »
I'll go to the damn movies alone if I feel like it.

Could care less.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2011, 01:14:03 AM »
i do noticed that girls are more reserved in opening themselves for you when ur with some guys,
 especially when they also well built, probably comes of intimidating and you have to try harder to come of as a nice guy, therefore i think its good to go out alone but i think it takes more confidence to have yourself feel comfortable with it, you soon think people think about you dont have any friends.
in another country i wouldnt really bother going out alone since ur already suppose to be a stranger then.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2011, 01:38:19 AM »
I always see movies alone, hate going with other people. IDK why. I would never drink at a bar alone, or go to a nightclub alone (wtf?) I assume the only people who go to clubs alone are there to rape someone, and want to leave no witnesses..

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2011, 01:48:40 AM »
i do noticed that girls are more reserved in opening themselves for you when ur with some guys,
especially when they also well built, probably comes of intimidating and you have to try harder to come of as a nice guy, therefore i think its good to go out alone but i think it takes more confidence to have yourself feel comfortable with it, you soon think people think about you dont have any friends.
in another country i wouldnt really bother going out alone since ur already suppose to be a stranger then.

Going out alone is BY FAR the best to pick up chicks. I don't know if that goes for you as well, but I'm by far the hottest and most handsome boy in my entire circle of friends. A lot of my drunk, ugly or embarassing buddies are just cockblockers. I go out with em if I wanna have fun and do stupid shit, but I know I won't score A-grade pussymeat that evening. Picking up hoes is way better on your own, altough I even try a lil more daygame these days (Paul Janka style), the club scene makes you smell and spend a lotta money.

In a crowded club nobdy gives a fuck or even realizes if you're there by yourself or with others. Just say you lost your buddies earlier on the other dancefloor and now have a look on your own.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2011, 01:55:33 AM »
I find it to be exactly the opposite.

When its you + 1 friend..yes its better but when its you surrounded by 3-4 "buddies"..dont expect a girl to approach you. Those buddies often act like total assholes when you make a move on a girl...from pure jealousy, embarassing you and the girl.

I prefer going out alone or with one and only good friend.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2011, 01:58:08 AM »
I find it to be exactly the opposite.

When its you + 1 friend..yes its better but when its you surrounded by 3-4 "buddies"..dont expect a girl to approach you. Those buddies often act like total assholes when you make a move on a girl...from pure jealousy, embarassing you and the girl.

I prefer going out alone or with one and only good friend.

100 % spot on. Going out with a group of drunk idiots is the worst case scenario for picking up girls. The jealousy is disgusting, even among best friends they try to put u down in front of a girl then. And it doesn't get better with age, I thought it was a teenage thing, but no, mid 20s and still the same.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2011, 02:03:09 AM »
100 % spot on. Going out with a group of drunk idiots is the worst case scenario for picking up girls. The jealousy is disgusting, even among best friends they try to put u down in front of a girl then. And it doesn't get better with age, I thought it was a teenage thing, but no, mid 20s and still the same.
Exactly. Or when you talk to a girl and your bath in privacy they come up in the conversation with their comments...trying to look "cool" and "smart".