Author Topic: Casey Anthony- Figure competitor?  (Read 8374 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Casey Anthony- Figure competitor?
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 06:18:08 PM »
she wil be figure competitor in hell,, where she belong,, she look like shit,,she is worthy of a fuck but just cold rough and to the point with cumming right into her eye  and shout at to get the fuck out,,

big tits ,, flabby body,, small girl ,, ugly girl

gh15 approved
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »
You sound so angry, gh15.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »
You sound so angry, gh15.

she murderede her fuckin kid to go out and fuck ricardo and johnny in a gang bang,,why woudnt i be? coudl throw that kid with her mom that loved the kid more than life but no! chose to murder the kid,, a whore and nothing but a whore,, do i believeb in death panelty? no ,,only to the binladens and the hitlers types,,but i sure hope she rotten in prison for next 30 years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
gh15:I hope you don't feel that way about Craiggers.
(

roccoginge

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 10:04:53 PM »
god, those parents fucked up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 10:51:28 PM »
god, those parents fucked up.

NO,,PARENTS WERE AND ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO!

HER MAMA WAS PRACTGICALLY SLAVE OF HERS,, DID EVERYTHIG SHE WANTED ALL HER LIFE! ,,WAS VERY VERY GOOD MOTHER,, WORKED HER ASS SO HER DAUGHTER CAN HAVE MONEY TO GO PARTY AND HAVE GOOD LIFE ,,GAVE HER DAUGHTEER MONEY WHENEVER SHE WANTED

HER DADA WAS AND IS A GOOD DECENT MAN! VERY KIND HEARTED VERY GIVING ,,HE BUILT THE KID A TREE HOUSE AND HER OWN PLACE TO PLAY IN THE BACK YARD ,,HE DIDNT WANT HER TO SIT ON THE DIRTY GRASS SO HE BUILT HER A PLACE TO SIT THERE TOO,, HE LOVED LOVED! THAT KID

BOTH GRANPARENTS LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THEIR GRANDAUTHER,,

THE DADA WASNT ALLOWED TO TALK BECAUSE CASEY ANTHONY RULLED THAT HOUSE,, IF HE TALKED SOMETHING THE MAMA AND CASEY PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE AND TOLD HIM HE IS TOO NEGATIVE ,, HE TRIED TO MAKE HIS DAUGHTER DECENT BUT WS AND IS GOOD FATHER AND WANTED HIS DAUGHTER TO BE HAPPY SO HE FUCKIN LET HER ROOM AND MONEY AND SHE DIDNT NEED TO DO SHIT! THE KID WAS RAISED BY THE GRANPARETNS FINANCIALLY ,, AND CASEY TOO WAS LIVING THERE,,SHE RULED THAT HOUSE,,DIDNT YOU HEAR IN THE VIDEOS WHEN SHE SAY WHAT DO EVERYONE DO IN MY MY MY!!!! HOUSE SHE SHOUT LIKE ITS HER HOUSE NOT HER PARENTS HER HOUSE!!! SHE RULLED THOSE PARENTS AND ABUSED THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEART DUE TO BLOOD RELASHION   ,,SHE USED HER BROTHER TOO ! WHICH IS DECENT KID ACTUALY SEEM LIKE GREAT KID ,, SHE ABUSED THE ALL FAMILY

THSOE GRANPARENTS DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD FOR THIER  GRANDAUGHTER...THEY TRIED TO SAVE CASEY ANTHONY ,,DAD TRIED AND WOUDNT LET IN AND WASNT ALLOWER TO INTERFER WITH HER STYLE OF LIFE! THE MAMA WAS HER SLAVE AND WANTED TO BE A FRIEND OF HERS AND TRIED TO ACCEPT HER AND GIVE HER FREE HAND!!

THOSE ARE GREAT GREAT GREAT PARENTS THAT THEIR KINDNESS AND GOOD HEART BROUGHT THEM SATAN,, THEY RAISED SATAN!

CASEY ANTHONY KILLED ...MURDERED HER DAUGHTER WITH CLOROPHORM AND THEN TO MAKE SURE SHE IS DEAD PUT THE TAPE AROUND MOUTH AND NOSE... SHE THEN PUT HER IN BEG AND GOT RID OF IT ! THE END,, WHY DID SHE DO IT? SHE DID IT FOR ONE AND ONLY ONE REASON

TO BE PART OF GENERATION NOTHINGNESS AND CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DO NOTHING AND LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF SEX WHERE OPENING LEGS AND BOOZ AND NARCOTICS RULE ,,SHE WANTED FREE LIFE WITH NO TODLER UP HER ASS THAT DISTURB HER FROM  FUCKIN ANY GUY SHE WANTS AND LIVING IT HER STYLE! CASEY ANTHONY IS AND WAS ALL ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY AND NOTHING BUT CASEY ANTHONY! ,,SHE IS SOCIOPATH AND SHE IS GUILTY OF MURDER,, WIL SHE GET DEATH? IT DEPENDS ON 12 MORONS ,,I DONT LIKE THE WAY AMERICANO SYSTEM WORK SO IT DEPEND

SHE DO NEED TO GET LIFE IN PRISON WITH POSSIBLITY OF PAROL ,, SHE SHOULD SERVE 20 YEARS AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND LIVE THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH THE GUILT

I HATE 90% OF AMERICANO GIRLS DUE TO SHIT LIKE THIS,, 10% IM OK WITH 90% I CANT STAND I SIMPLY HATE THEM

THE END!

GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 10:54:47 PM »
The truth is that there are TONS of fucking retard trashy bitches like casey anthony. She just went over board and fucking killed her kid because she wanted to party....which is beyond comprehension. She's not even really human because she doesn't have the motherly instince of her baby taking top priority over anything in her life.

But yeah she's one amongst millions of bitches that are consumed with being social, gossip, parting ...etc

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »
SHE

IS

A

SOCIO-PATH!

YOU KNOW ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS ACROSS AMERICNAA ...HIS NAME IS....SCOTTIE PETERSAON

very similar individuals ,,both cold blooded emotionless sociopaths,,

do i believe in death penatly? no i dont for this type of crimes,, but! i do believe in letting someone sit in prison and get their freedom taken away for good good time as in life

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 10:59:16 PM »
by the way both paretns try to and pray that she is not get death ....they LOVE their daughter ,,you can see it ,, they are in such bad situation ,, but they LOVE that sociopath,, those paretns are fuckin GOLD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 07:46:57 AM »
Parent's aren't gold, they made her a sociopath. Parents got to be strong, that they're pussies is the reason she's a sociopath.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 07:55:13 AM »
Nutshell what she did please...? ???
Thanks for nothing. Anyway, I wiki'd it. Bitch.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 08:14:47 AM »

NO NO NO NO NO!

HER MAMA WAS PRACTGICALLY SLAVE OF HERS,, DID EVERYTHIG SHE WANTED ALL HER LIFE! ,,WAS VERY VERY GOOD MOTHER,, WORKED HER ASS SO HER DAUGHTER CAN HAVE MONEY TO GO PARTY AND HAVE GOOD LIFE ,,GAVE HER DAUGHTEER MONEY WHENEVER SHE WANTED

THE DADA WASNT ALLOWED TO TALK BECAUSE CASEY ANTHONY RULLED THAT HOUSE,,

100% correct.

Parents who are spending so much time trying to make their kids happy vs raising them to be responsible citizens continue to fuck this country up.

My own baby mama just opened her own shop, and all she can talk about is trying to make sure that our kid can 'watch TV or play Wii' on days when she's there after school.  How about letting the kid WORK in the damn shop??  Jesus fucking christ.  The reason why some Mormons are so good at building wealth is that most others are so stupid.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 09:14:52 AM »
Parent's aren't gold, they made her a sociopath. Parents got to be strong, that they're pussies is the reason she's a sociopath.

QFT.

Parents need to be parents and take responsibility.  If she had been given proper consequences for her behaviors then her socio-pathedness wouldn't have exceeded to the point where she was yelling at her parents and murdering her daughter.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 11:47:52 AM »
where's the victory party??   

how long until she gets knocked up???

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »
religion of peace  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2011, 11:51:35 AM »

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »
how long was her child missing again before she reported her missing?

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »
KARMA is a bitch....this disgusting mudshark will be dead within a year....car accident.....O.D....some thing will kill her

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2011, 01:09:57 PM »
no she wont,, americana is this way ,, every 15-20 year they let someone slide,, ITS THE GENERATION ,, i kepe telling you all the time generation nothingness,,  so yes i did thikn she would get 20 years etc ,,she got nothing...

you cant convict for first degree when you have even the slightest doubt,, the rest is up to how much drama is going around and how much echo the jury want to make,,

the jury system is very wrong ,, it shoudl always be up to a judge to decide this things,, also death penalty should be erased of the face of earth aside for mass murderers of the hightest degree as in hitler ,, as in sadam husen ,, as in binladen etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

roccoginge

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2011, 01:33:59 PM »
exactly!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2011, 01:48:08 PM »
no she wont,, americana is this way ,, every 15-20 year they let someone slide,, ITS THE GENERATION ,, i kepe telling you all the time generation nothingness,,  so yes i did thikn she would get 20 years etc ,,she got nothing...

you cant convict for first degree when you have even the slightest doubt,, the rest is up to how much drama is going around and how much echo the jury want to make,,

the jury system is very wrong ,, it shoudl always be up to a judge to decide this things,, also death penalty should be erased of the face of earth aside for mass murderers of the hightest degree as in hitler ,, as in sadam husen ,, as in binladen etc

gh15 approved

Dude STFU.  And you CAN convict with even the "slightest doubt".  It's called reasonable.

H.I.I.T.

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »
Pretty fucked up verdict.  Makes me ashamed to live in Orlando.

NextMovie

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2011, 02:46:00 PM »
Thank god FOX, cnn, MSnbc, etc are concentrating on the real news.

Casey Anthony news takes precedence over everything else going on in the world. :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2011, 04:20:48 PM »
Murder 1?

Murder 1 is for the guy who goes into a bank and shoots 5 people to death.

Murder 1 is for Manson, Bundy, Dahmer and Gacy.

Not for an accidental death, regardless of how outrageous the error in judgment.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2011, 04:23:27 PM »

NO NO NO NO NO!

HER DADA WAS AND IS A GOOD DECENT MAN! VERY KIND HEARTED VERY GIVING ,,HE BUILT THE KID A TREE HOUSE AND HER OWN PLACE TO PLAY IN THE BACK YARD ,,HE DIDNT WANT HER TO SIT ON THE DIRTY GRASS SO HE BUILT HER A PLACE TO SIT THERE TOO,, HE LOVED LOVED! THAT KID

BOTH GRANPARENTS LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THEIR GRANDAUTHER,,

THE DADA WASNT ALLOWED TO TALK BECAUSE CASEY ANTHONY RULLED THAT HOUSE,, IF HE TALKED SOMETHING THE MAMA AND CASEY PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE AND TOLD HIM HE IS TOO NEGATIVE ,, HE TRIED TO MAKE HIS DAUGHTER DECENT BUT WS AND IS GOOD FATHER AND WANTED HIS DAUGHTER TO BE HAPPY SO HE FUCKIN LET HER ROOM AND MONEY AND SHE DIDNT NEED TO DO SHIT! THE KID WAS RAISED BY THE GRANPARETNS FINANCIALLY ,, AND CASEY TOO WAS LIVING THERE,,SHE RULED THAT HOUSE,,DIDNT YOU HEAR IN THE VIDEOS WHEN SHE SAY WHAT DO EVERYONE DO IN MY MY MY!!!! HOUSE SHE SHOUT LIKE ITS HER HOUSE NOT HER PARENTS HER HOUSE!!! SHE RULLED THOSE PARENTS AND ABUSED THE KINDNESS OF THEIR HEART DUE TO BLOOD RELASHION   ,,SHE USED HER BROTHER TOO ! WHICH IS DECENT KID ACTUALY SEEM LIKE GREAT KID ,, SHE ABUSED THE ALL FAMILY

THSOE GRANPARENTS DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD FOR THIER  GRANDAUGHTER...THEY TRIED TO SAVE CASEY ANTHONY ,,DAD TRIED AND WOUDNT LET IN AND WASNT ALLOWER TO INTERFER WITH HER STYLE OF LIFE! THE MAMA WAS HER SLAVE AND WANTED TO BE A FRIEND OF HERS AND TRIED TO ACCEPT HER AND GIVE HER FREE HAND!!

THOSE ARE GREAT GREAT GREAT PARENTS THAT THEIR KINDNESS AND GOOD HEART BROUGHT THEM SATAN,, THEY RAISED SATAN!

CASEY ANTHONY KILLED ...MURDERED HER DAUGHTER WITH CLOROPHORM AND THEN TO MAKE SURE SHE IS DEAD PUT THE TAPE AROUND MOUTH AND NOSE... SHE THEN PUT HER IN BEG AND GOT RID OF IT ! THE END,, WHY DID SHE DO IT? SHE DID IT FOR ONE AND ONLY ONE REASON

TO BE PART OF GENERATION NOTHINGNESS AND CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DO NOTHING AND LIVE IN A WORLD FULL OF SEX WHERE OPENING LEGS AND BOOZ AND NARCOTICS RULE ,,SHE WANTED FREE LIFE WITH NO TODLER UP HER ASS THAT DISTURB HER FROM  FUCKIN ANY GUY SHE WANTS AND LIVING IT HER STYLE! CASEY ANTHONY IS AND WAS ALL ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY AND NOTHING BUT CASEY ANTHONY! ,,SHE IS SOCIOPATH AND SHE IS GUILTY OF MURDER,, WIL SHE GET DEATH? IT DEPENDS ON 12 MORONS ,,I DONT LIKE THE WAY AMERICANO SYSTEM WORK SO IT DEPEND

SHE DO NEED TO GET LIFE IN PRISON WITH POSSIBLITY OF PAROL ,, SHE SHOULD SERVE 20 YEARS AND THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND LIVE THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH THE GUILT

I HATE 90% OF AMERICANO GIRLS DUE TO SHIT LIKE THIS,, 10% IM OK WITH 90% I CANT STAND I SIMPLY HATE THEM

THE END!

GH15 APPROVED

Thank you for rehashing the preposterous prosecution's theory.